Significant Points of the Ren Channel
Qi, primary qi; hai, sea.
The point, below the navel, is the sea of the primary Qi of the whole body.
1.5 cun below the umbilicus.
1. fullness of the abdomen, abdominal pain.
2. main point for diseases of the intestines, diarrhea, dysentery, entero-paralysis, cough and asthma.
3. to treat diseases of the urinary and genital systems, often used with Guanyuan point.
4. health point used to keep the body fit.
5. relieving collapse, often used with Shenque and Guanyuan.
1. puncture perpendicularly 1-1.5 cun.
2. three-months pregnant women or over cannot be punctured in this point.
main point for strengthening the body and initiating hygiene.
Tags: Make-love Vaginal-relaxation Insomnia pharyngitis love Kidney-stones Sleeping-temperature apples Leek Sex-vaginitis Cancer Hyperlipemia Prevent-cancer Hepatitis-B Wrapping-glans Wrapping-glans-phlog appendicitis -infertility Breast-Pain Trichomonas-vaginiti vaginitis Erectile-Dysfunction Breeding-human-sperm Male-infertility Male-fertility Chronic-colitis colitis Colon Colon-cancer Prostate-cancer