(1) 1% of 5 - fluorouracil topical solution, 2 ~ 3 times a day, qd for 2 weeks. When used with cotton swab dipped in a little liquid directly point at the top of the wart.
(2) 70% alcohol topical application of phenol, using a liquid absorption of small needles, drugs targeting lesions one by one point, point at the central wart. In general can be a wart-point two times, 10 days after the skin lesions may be off on their own.
(3) Ftibamzone cream with anti-virus effect, to apply on the wart surface, 2 to 3 times a day, qd for 3 weeks. If after the end of molluscum treatment can not eliminate, to scrape, or pull out.
(4) 0.1% topical vitamin A acid solution, 2 times a day, qd for 2 weeks. We need to protect the surrounding skin.
(5) In sterile conditions, Tiaopo the top of molluscum contagiosum can see the cheese a soft wart-like body, and then gently squeeze clamp. Or directly to wart with a small forceps clamped to its pull, and then coated 2% iodine tincture, hemostasis can be.
(6) liquid nitrogen freezing, using liquid nitrogen freezers that will be sprayed on the wart surface melting three times can be solution. 1 week after the general wart off.