Use of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Breast Cancer Care
Wednesday, Dec 23,2009, 5:14:24 PM Click:
Beverly Burns, a practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine at UCSF, looks at the benefits of integrative therapies for breast cancer. She examines the best uses of acupuncture and traditional herbal medicines in caring for patients undergoing treatment for breast cancer.
You may also be interested in:
Introduction to TCM With a history of 2000 to 3000 years, Traditional Chinese
An herbal chicken soup recipe from tradition Chinese medicine will help a
Learn how an acupuncture clinic functions in this free video on acupuncture in
Cold and flu remedies in traditional Chinese medicine include eating ginger,
Beverly Burns, a practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine at UCSF, looks at
The demand for traditional Chinese medicine in London is having a big impact on
Best of tcmwell.com
How to Give a Chair Massage : Chair Massage Home Tips: Neck Massage Learn tips
thigh massage video clip to relax the thighs
Learn how acupuncture integrates the mind, body, and spirit into treatment
CHAN: A weight loss hospital in China is attracting locals and foreigners
Learn how acupuncture treats pain, depression and other health problems. Listen
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- CAM - Traditional Chinese Medicine - Dr Aiping Zhang
- How to Give a Chair Massage : Chair Massage Home Tips: Neck Massage
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Acupuncture
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Tongue & Pulse Reading
- The Sunnah of Hijaamah (cupping/bekam) - part 1
- Traditional Chinese Medicine for Cough
- acupuncture Neck gua sha
- China Acupuncture & Moxibustion
- TCM Today Case Study December 2009
- Pathways Magazine TV - Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Tuina Massage Overview 1 of 3
- Tuina medical massage: Part 1: Gun fa (Rolling method)
- Chinese Medicine in Hong Kong
- Amazing Treatment with Chinese Medicine (1)
- Introduction to Ancient Chinese Medicine