Use of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Breast Cancer Care
Wednesday, Dec 23,2009, 5:14:24 PM Click:
Beverly Burns, a practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine at UCSF, looks at the benefits of integrative therapies for breast cancer. She examines the best uses of acupuncture and traditional herbal medicines in caring for patients undergoing treatment for breast cancer.
You may also be interested in:
Introduction to TCM With a history of 2000 to 3000 years, Traditional Chinese
An herbal chicken soup recipe from tradition Chinese medicine will help a
Learn how an acupuncture clinic functions in this free video on acupuncture in
Cold and flu remedies in traditional Chinese medicine include eating ginger,
Beverly Burns, a practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine at UCSF, looks at
The demand for traditional Chinese medicine in London is having a big impact on
Best of tcmwell.com
In part two of the Traditional Chinese Medicine series Dr. Mahanian explains
Melissa Keogh investigates Traditional Chinese Medicine
Traditional Chinese Medicine: Tonic Herbs
Nearly half the US populations turns to complementary, alternative and
Learn how Acupuncture can work for you in this free video on acupuncture in
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Treating Common Ailments With Acupuncture : Five Elements of Chinese Medicine
- Tigers threatened by Chinese Medicine in London
- Introduction to Acupuncture
- Tuina Based Reflexology Treatment
- Tuina medical massage: Part 3: Rou fa (Rubbing Method)
- Chinese cupping therapy with Andrea (2)
- Acupuncture for Depression : Acupuncture for Phlegm
- Traditional Chinese Medicine: Acupuncture & Massage : What are the Chinese Herbs?
- Amazing Treatment with Chinese Medicine (1)
- Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Video
- China Acupuncture & Moxibustion
- How to Give Chinese Tui Na Massage: Asian Massage Techniques : Neck and Shoulders Technique: How to
- Chinese Medicine in Hong Kong
- Acupuncture Therapy : Acupuncture Moxibustion
- How to Give a Chair Massage : Applying lotion Chair Massage