Traditional Chinese Medicine: Combining Herbs With Prescription Drugs
Monday, Mar 08,2010, 3:35:08 PM Click:
Combining herbs, in Chinese herbalism, with prescription drugs is an important discussion to have with your herbalist. Learn more about herb and prescription drug combinations from a registered herbalist in this free alternative medicine video.
You may also be interested in:
Introduction to TCM With a history of 2000 to 3000 years, Traditional Chinese
An herbal chicken soup recipe from tradition Chinese medicine will help a
Learn how an acupuncture clinic functions in this free video on acupuncture in
Cold and flu remedies in traditional Chinese medicine include eating ginger,
Beverly Burns, a practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine at UCSF, looks at
The demand for traditional Chinese medicine in London is having a big impact on
Best of tcmwell.com
Tuina Arm Techniques
Learn how Acupuncture can work for you in this free video on acupuncture in
bladder meridian massage: back and legs massaging along the bladder meridian
Acupuncture testimonials at Minneapolis clinic Complete Oriental Medical Care.
Traditional Chinese Medicine: Tonic Herbs
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Tuina ( Chinesische Heilmassage ) zur Behandlung von HWS-Schulter Syndrom
- How to Give a Chair Massage : Chair Massage Home Tips: Neck Massage
- cupping lennart
- Tigers threatened by Chinese Medicine in London
- Moxibustion Benefits : Moxibustion with Acupuncture
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Acupuncture
- Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine with video
- How does traditional Chinese medicine work?
- ACUPUNTURA VIDEO
- How to Give a Chair Massage : Stretching Shoulder Blades in Chair Massage
- Tuina Based Reflexology Treatment
- Acupuncture Techniques in Traditional Chinese Medicine : Classifications
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Gua Sha
- Chinese Medicine in Hong Kong
- Treating Common Ailments With Acupuncture : Acupuncture for Traumatic Injuries