Traditional Chinese Medicine: Acupuncture & Massage : Acupuncture Digestive & Kidney Points
Monday, Aug 17,2009, 1:29:10 PM Click:
Traditional Chinese Medicine: Acupuncture & Massage : AcupunctureDigestive & Kidney Points
Expert: Sarah and Sig Hauer
Bio: Sarah and Sig Hauer recently returned to the southwest after selling their practice in New Smyrna Beach, Florida. They were voted Best Acupuncture Physicians by their community in 2002 and 2003.
Filmmaker: Danniel Fishler
You may also be interested in:
Introduction to TCM With a history of 2000 to 3000 years, Traditional Chinese
An herbal chicken soup recipe from tradition Chinese medicine will help a
Learn how an acupuncture clinic functions in this free video on acupuncture in
Cold and flu remedies in traditional Chinese medicine include eating ginger,
Beverly Burns, a practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine at UCSF, looks at
The demand for traditional Chinese medicine in London is having a big impact on
Best of tcmwell.com
Traditional Chinese Medicine: Tonic Herbs
He severely injured his vocal cord a few years ago and he is just lucky to be
Acupuncture testimonials at Minneapolis clinic Complete Oriental Medical Care.
How to Give a Chair Massage : Chair Massage Home Tips: Neck Massage Learn tips
Dr. Maryam Mahanian takes us on a trip through a traditional chinese medicine
bladder meridian massage: back and legs massaging along the bladder meridian
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Introduction to Acupuncture - CMS
- Traditional Chinese Medicine: Acupuncture & Massage : What are the Chinese Herbs?
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Acupuncture
- Chinese Medicine in the Twenty-First Century
- Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine with video
- Acupuncture Therapy : Acupuncture Moxibustion
- Cupping and acupuncture
- Tuina medical massage: Part 1: Gun fa (Rolling method)
- LOWER BACK TREATMENT (TUINA)
- How to Give a Chair Massage : Applying lotion Chair Massage
- TCM Today Case Study December 2009
- Community Acupuncture Video
- Japanese Acupuncture - Contact Needling Technique
- How to Give Chinese Tui Na Massage: Asian Massage Techniques : Neck and Shoulders Technique: How to
- Nelson Chiu - Demographic Analsis of Traditional Chinese Medicine Use in China