Traditional Chinese Medicine: Acupuncture & Massage : Acupuncture Digestive & Kidney Points
Monday, Aug 17,2009, 1:29:10 PM Click:
Traditional Chinese Medicine: Acupuncture & Massage : AcupunctureDigestive & Kidney Points
Expert: Sarah and Sig Hauer
Bio: Sarah and Sig Hauer recently returned to the southwest after selling their practice in New Smyrna Beach, Florida. They were voted Best Acupuncture Physicians by their community in 2002 and 2003.
Filmmaker: Danniel Fishler
You may also be interested in:
Introduction to TCM With a history of 2000 to 3000 years, Traditional Chinese
An herbal chicken soup recipe from tradition Chinese medicine will help a
Learn how an acupuncture clinic functions in this free video on acupuncture in
Cold and flu remedies in traditional Chinese medicine include eating ginger,
Beverly Burns, a practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine at UCSF, looks at
The demand for traditional Chinese medicine in London is having a big impact on
Best of tcmwell.com
Melissa Keogh investigates Traditional Chinese Medicine
Different kinds of Chinese herbs and their benefits as well as instructions on
Dr. Maryam Mahanian takes us on a trip through a traditional chinese medicine
How Needles Are Inserted in Acupuncture in this free Alternative Medicine Video
He severely injured his vocal cord a few years ago and he is just lucky to be
Learn how to use and apply lotion in chair Massage and Swedish massage therapy
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Introduction to Ancient Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture & Chinese Herbal Medicine TCM, BBC Interview
- Acupuncture for Migraines : Acupuncture for Migraines: Tui Na Pulling Technique
- Moxibustion Benefits : Moxibustion with Acupuncture
- LOWER BACK TREATMENT (TUINA)
- Tuina medical massage: Part 1: Gun fa (Rolling method)
- Chinese Medicine in Hong Kong
- Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Video
- TCM Today Case Study December 2009
- How to Give a Chair Massage : Chair Massage Home Tips: Neck Massage
- Tuina ( Chinesische Heilmassage ) zur Behandlung von HWS-Schulter Syndrom
- Tuina medical massage: Part 3: Rou fa (Rubbing Method)
- acupuncture Neck gua sha
- Tuina Massage Overview 1 of 3
- How does traditional Chinese medicine work?