How to Give a Chair Massage : Stretching Shoulder Blades in Chair Massage
Tuesday, Aug 18,2009, 1:53:58 PM Click:
Expert: Jinilee Reavis
Bio: Jinilee Reavis has learned many Massage therapy techniques that promote Flexibility and Problem Solving.
Filmmaker: Mark Sullivan
You may also be interested in:
Introduction to TCM With a history of 2000 to 3000 years, Traditional Chinese
An herbal chicken soup recipe from tradition Chinese medicine will help a
Learn how an acupuncture clinic functions in this free video on acupuncture in
Cold and flu remedies in traditional Chinese medicine include eating ginger,
Beverly Burns, a practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine at UCSF, looks at
The demand for traditional Chinese medicine in London is having a big impact on
Best of tcmwell.com
How to Give a Chair Massage : Chair Massage Home Tips: Neck Massage Learn tips
Combining herbs, in Chinese herbalism, with prescription drugs is an important
Learn the benefits of shoulder stretching in chair Massage and Swedish Massage
A brief introduction from the founder of Dr Shen's Chinese Herb co.
Acupuncture testimonials at Minneapolis clinic Complete Oriental Medical Care.
Tuina Arm Techniques
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- ACUPUNTURA VIDEO
- The Sunnah of Hijaamah (cupping/bekam) - part 1
- Traditional Chinese Medicine for Cough
- Traditional Chinese Medicine: A Cure for What Ails You
- Chinese cupping therapy with Andrea (3)
- Chinese Medicine in the Twenty-First Century
- Chinese Tongue Diagnosis
- Chinese Cupping Massage
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Moxibustion
- Tuina ( Chinesische Heilmassage ) zur Behandlung von HWS-Schulter Syndrom
- Traditional Chinese Medicine: Herbal Prescriptions
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Gua Sha
- Cupping in Chinese Medicine Treatment: A Bizzibox Information Video
- CAM - Traditional Chinese Medicine - Dr Aiping Zhang
- Acupuncture & Chinese Herbal Medicine TCM, BBC Interview