How to Give a Chair Massage : Stretching Shoulder Blades in Chair Massage
Tuesday, Aug 18,2009, 1:53:58 PM Click:
Expert: Jinilee Reavis
Bio: Jinilee Reavis has learned many Massage therapy techniques that promote Flexibility and Problem Solving.
Filmmaker: Mark Sullivan
You may also be interested in:
- Massage to lose weight is through the specific acupoint massage
- Daily massage and acupuncture point can relieve eye fatigue
- Chinese medicine massage therapy headache
- Traditional Chinese medicine analytic: how to massage strength is the most effective
- Teach you how to massage feet detoxification burning fat
Introduction to TCM With a history of 2000 to 3000 years, Traditional Chinese
An herbal chicken soup recipe from tradition Chinese medicine will help a
Learn how an acupuncture clinic functions in this free video on acupuncture in
Cold and flu remedies in traditional Chinese medicine include eating ginger,
Beverly Burns, a practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine at UCSF, looks at
The demand for traditional Chinese medicine in London is having a big impact on
Best of tcmwell.com
Herbology is the Chinese art of combining medicinal herbs. Herbology is
A brief introduction from the founder of Dr Shen's Chinese Herb co.
Different kinds of Chinese herbs and their benefits as well as instructions on
Dr. Zhang's differnet modalities treatment. Gua sha (scraping) move blood,
Nearly half the US populations turns to complementary, alternative and
Dr. Maryam Mahanian takes us on a trip through a traditional chinese medicine
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Acupuncture Meridians: Part 1
- bladder meridian massage: back and legs
- How to Give Chinese Tui Na Massage: Asian Massage Techniques : Neck and Shoulders Technique: How to
- Pathways Magazine TV - Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Dietary Therapy : Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture Therapy : Acupuncture Fixed Cupping Demo
- Tigers threatened by Chinese Medicine in London
- Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine with video
- Tuina Arm Techniques
- Herbs in Chinese Medicine : Herbs in Chinese Medicine: Bai Zhu
- Introduction to Acupuncture
- LOWER BACK TREATMENT (TUINA)
- Traditional Chinese Medicine: Acupuncture & Massage : What are the Chinese Herbs?
- How to Give a Chair Massage : Chair Massage Home Tips: Neck Massage
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Dietary Therapy : Traditional Chinese Medicine: Cold & Flu Recipes