Health Vision - Chinese Medicine
Thursday, Dec 17,2009, 4:22:50 PM Click:
Chinese medicine has been used for thousands of years for hundreds of illnesses. Join host Jackie Wolf and guest Frances Gander as they discuss the uses of Chinese medicine.
Jackie Wolf is Associate Professor of the History of Medicine in the Department of Social Medicine at Ohio University.
Frances Gander R. Ac. is a Registered Acupuncturist at the Three Treasures Health Center.
You may also be interested in:
Introduction to TCM With a history of 2000 to 3000 years, Traditional Chinese
An herbal chicken soup recipe from tradition Chinese medicine will help a
Learn how an acupuncture clinic functions in this free video on acupuncture in
Cold and flu remedies in traditional Chinese medicine include eating ginger,
Beverly Burns, a practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine at UCSF, looks at
The demand for traditional Chinese medicine in London is having a big impact on
Best of tcmwell.com
Acupuncture testimonials at Minneapolis clinic Complete Oriental Medical Care.
Different kinds of Chinese herbs and their benefits as well as instructions on
Combining herbs, in Chinese herbalism, with prescription drugs is an important
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Chinese Medicine in the Twenty-First Century
- acupuncture needle moxa
- Tuina Arm Techniques
- Tuina ( Chinesische Heilmassage ) zur Behandlung von HWS-Schulter Syndrom
- The Basics of Acupuncture : How Needles Are Inserted in Acupuncture
- Herbs in Chinese Medicine : Herbs in Chinese Medicine: Sheng Jiang
- Community Acupuncture Video
- Acupuncture for Migraines : Acupuncture for Migraines: Tui Na Pulling Technique
- Treating Common Ailments With Acupuncture : Acupuncture for Traumatic Injuries
- Tuina medical massage: Full Tuina treatment demonstration
- China Acupuncture & Moxibustion
- Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Video
- Use of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Breast Cancer Care
- Acupuncture Therapy : Acupuncture Moxibustion