Health Vision - Chinese Medicine
Thursday, Dec 17,2009, 4:22:50 PM Click:
Chinese medicine has been used for thousands of years for hundreds of illnesses. Join host Jackie Wolf and guest Frances Gander as they discuss the uses of Chinese medicine.
Jackie Wolf is Associate Professor of the History of Medicine in the Department of Social Medicine at Ohio University.
Frances Gander R. Ac. is a Registered Acupuncturist at the Three Treasures Health Center.
You may also be interested in:
Introduction to TCM With a history of 2000 to 3000 years, Traditional Chinese
An herbal chicken soup recipe from tradition Chinese medicine will help a
Learn how an acupuncture clinic functions in this free video on acupuncture in
Cold and flu remedies in traditional Chinese medicine include eating ginger,
Beverly Burns, a practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine at UCSF, looks at
The demand for traditional Chinese medicine in London is having a big impact on
Best of tcmwell.com
Acupuncture Chinese Herbal Medicine TCM, BBC Interview with Paul Robin Chairman
Acupuncture testimonials at Minneapolis clinic Complete Oriental Medical Care.
Learn how acupuncture integrates the mind, body, and spirit into treatment
Learn the benefits of shoulder stretching in chair Massage and Swedish Massage
Val gets daily Tuina (Deep Muscle Massage) while undergoing treatment in China
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Gua Sha
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Dietary Therapy : Traditional Chinese Medicine: Cold & Flu Recipes
- Health Vision - Chinese Medicine
- What is Chinese Medicine? : Acupuncture Approaches of Mind, Body & Spirit
- Acupuncture Therapy : Acupuncture Moxibustion
- Chinese Tongue Diagnosis
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Moxibustion
- ACUPUNTURA VIDEO
- Gua Sha
- Chinese Cupping Massage
- Acupuncture for Migraines : Acupuncture for Migraines: Tui Na Pulling Technique
- Acupuncture Techniques in Traditional Chinese Medicine : How Does Acupuncture Work?
- buddha,cupping,massage,fire pots
- Acupuncture & Chinese Herbal Medicine TCM, BBC Interview
- Acupuncture Techniques in Traditional Chinese Medicine : Tour of an Acupuncture Clinic