Amazing Treatment with Chinese Medicine (1)
Sunday, Dec 20,2009, 6:04:21 PM Click:
The video footage was taken a decade ago. However, it is still amazing to see such a huge wound has been healed in a very simple and effective treatment with Chinese Medicine.
You may also be interested in:
Introduction to TCM With a history of 2000 to 3000 years, Traditional Chinese
An herbal chicken soup recipe from tradition Chinese medicine will help a
Learn how an acupuncture clinic functions in this free video on acupuncture in
Cold and flu remedies in traditional Chinese medicine include eating ginger,
Beverly Burns, a practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine at UCSF, looks at
The demand for traditional Chinese medicine in London is having a big impact on
Best of tcmwell.com
Melissa Keogh investigates Traditional Chinese Medicine
Learn the benefits of shoulder stretching in chair Massage and Swedish Massage
thigh massage video clip to relax the thighs
bladder meridian massage: back and legs massaging along the bladder meridian
DR. HEGER IN ACTION!!
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- The Sunnah of Hijaamah (cupping/bekam) - part 1
- Tuina ( Chinesische Heilmassage ) zur Behandlung von HWS-Schulter Syndrom
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnostics : Traditional Chinese Medicine: Diagnostic Colors
- Traditional Chinese Medicine for Cough
- Stroke Survivor & Tuina in China
- Traditional Chinese Medicine: Acupuncture & Massage : Acupuncture Digestive & Kidney Points
- Chinese Tongue Diagnosis
- Acupuncture for Depression : Acupuncture for Phlegm
- bladder meridian massage: back and legs
- How to Give Chinese Tui Na Massage: Asian Massage Techniques : Neck and Shoulders Technique: How to
- Treating Common Ailments With Acupuncture : Five Elements of Chinese Medicine
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Tongue & Pulse Reading
- Chinese Cupping Massage
- Chinese Medicine in the Twenty-First Century
- How does traditional Chinese medicine work?