asthma a chronic disease
• Who gets asthma?
Asthma tends to run in families, which means that you are more likely to develop asthma if someone in your family already has it. Children with eczema or food allergy are more likely than other children to develop asthma.
Allergy to pollen, house dust mites or pets also increases your chance of developing asthma. Exposure to tobacco smoke, air pollution or other inhaled irritants can also cause asthma symptoms in those with an underlying tendency to asthma.
• At what age does asthma start?
Asthma can start at any age, although about half of all people with asthma have had their first symptoms by the age of 10, and many children with asthma have had their first asthma attack before the age of 6.
• asthma a chronic disease?
Yes. Asthma is a chronic (long-term) disease that causes inflammation and narrowing of the airways. Some degree of inflammation is usually present, even at times when you are unaware of any symptoms.
If your asthma is untreated, you will have repeated attacks of asthma symptoms.
Mild attacks can settle down without treatment, but treatment usually helps them to resolve more quickly. Appropriate treatment can also reduce the risk of further attacks.
You may also be interested in:
1, must be practical for ADHD children, don't like normal children as strict,
Divorce family children more prone to obesity. A study in Norway showed that
Many menopausal women suffering from insomnia , however , a new study has found
Like nails and is closely linked to human health , the hair can react to our
In the beautiful behind high heels , you may face the following major injury :
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- Etiology of leukemia
- Temporal lobe tumor
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Acupuncture Treatment of Alopecia Areata
Best of tcmwell.com
This seems unusual, but Dr. Son and colleagues report on the effectiveness of
In addition, the research team suggests that the malfunctioning of these fat
Three Mistakes of Eating Habits Misunderstanding One: drink chicken soup to
Massage, called in Chinese "one month" or "tui na" is another major
Summary of governments, international agencies and companies are increasingly
What is toothache? A dental tooth causes pain or pain at the root of the tooth
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- The Health Benefits
- Ginger with Ease Nausea
- Theory typical Chinese minorities in medicine
- Dairy food linked with Parkinson's disease
- Grain Fiber And Magnesium Intake Associated With Lower Risk For Diabetes
- Could Carrots Be The Secret To A Long Life
- Drinking Coffee Can Ward off Diabetes
- Stress Of War May Cause Schizophrenia
- Ban On Sweets In School Helps To Combat Childhood Obesity
- Rising Drug Costs Decrease Rates of Treatment
- Treating Hiccups
- Migraine Linked To Blood clots In Veins
- High Blood calcium tied to lethal prostate cancer
- Apples May Keep Asthma Away
- Qigong and Taoism