asthma a chronic disease
• Who gets asthma?
Asthma tends to run in families, which means that you are more likely to develop asthma if someone in your family already has it. Children with eczema or food allergy are more likely than other children to develop asthma.
Allergy to pollen, house dust mites or pets also increases your chance of developing asthma. Exposure to tobacco smoke, air pollution or other inhaled irritants can also cause asthma symptoms in those with an underlying tendency to asthma.
• At what age does asthma start?
Asthma can start at any age, although about half of all people with asthma have had their first symptoms by the age of 10, and many children with asthma have had their first asthma attack before the age of 6.
• asthma a chronic disease?
Yes. Asthma is a chronic (long-term) disease that causes inflammation and narrowing of the airways. Some degree of inflammation is usually present, even at times when you are unaware of any symptoms.
If your asthma is untreated, you will have repeated attacks of asthma symptoms.
Mild attacks can settle down without treatment, but treatment usually helps them to resolve more quickly. Appropriate treatment can also reduce the risk of further attacks.
You may also be interested in:
Winter is the neck shoulder pain prone season, the other seasons do not feel
1, must be practical for ADHD children, don't like normal children as strict,
Divorce family children more prone to obesity. A study in Norway showed that
Many menopausal women suffering from insomnia , however , a new study has found
Like nails and is closely linked to human health , the hair can react to our
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- Holding back urine harm
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- Etiology of leukemia
- Temporal lobe tumor
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Acupuncture Treatment of Alopecia Areata
Best of tcmwell.com
Step One: Internal Detoxification Drinking specially prepared Chinese herbal
Keep your bedroom quiet, dark, and comfortable. For many people, even the
Young women who were exposed to several traumatic events in life are more at
Summary of governments, international agencies and companies are increasingly
lipeigang Physician lipeigang Physician lipeigang Physician lipeigang Who are
Many doctors suggest C-sections for mothers with breech babies to ensure the
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- The 10 most unwelcome gesture
- Longevity Tea
- Acupuncture Proven Effective At Treating Post-Operative
- Foot Massage improve Zang-fu Organs And Underdevelopment Of Physique
- Five storing & six excreting vicera
- Rising Drug Costs Decrease Rates of Treatment
- Uygur Medicine Influence of Arab Culture
- Nine Tips to Keep Your Heart Healthy
- Nutrition for Your Skin
- Cell phones unlikely to cause brain cancer
- Severe Life Events Raise Breast Cancer Risk
- The risk of sugary drinks
- Ginger, Curry May Offer Cure to Kennedy's Disease
- Daily home care of ADHD
- Migraines may protect against memory loss