asthma a chronic disease
• Who gets asthma?
Asthma tends to run in families, which means that you are more likely to develop asthma if someone in your family already has it. Children with eczema or food allergy are more likely than other children to develop asthma.
Allergy to pollen, house dust mites or pets also increases your chance of developing asthma. Exposure to tobacco smoke, air pollution or other inhaled irritants can also cause asthma symptoms in those with an underlying tendency to asthma.
• At what age does asthma start?
Asthma can start at any age, although about half of all people with asthma have had their first symptoms by the age of 10, and many children with asthma have had their first asthma attack before the age of 6.
• asthma a chronic disease?
Yes. Asthma is a chronic (long-term) disease that causes inflammation and narrowing of the airways. Some degree of inflammation is usually present, even at times when you are unaware of any symptoms.
If your asthma is untreated, you will have repeated attacks of asthma symptoms.
Mild attacks can settle down without treatment, but treatment usually helps them to resolve more quickly. Appropriate treatment can also reduce the risk of further attacks.
You may also be interested in:
Divorce family children more prone to obesity. A study in Norway showed that
Many menopausal women suffering from insomnia , however , a new study has found
Like nails and is closely linked to human health , the hair can react to our
In the beautiful behind high heels , you may face the following major injury :
Myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS). Like with leukemia, which is a hematological
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- Etiology of leukemia
- Temporal lobe tumor
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Acupuncture Treatment of Alopecia Areata
Best of tcmwell.com
Medicine is a basic necessity of human civilization. The man, from the
Ginseng is the best known and most popular Chinese herb. It is known as the
This latest research has found for the first time that males eating more
There was a clear pattern among men, whose Parkinson risk increased in tandem
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is an integral part of Chinese culture. He
For example, in 2002, the average of ten years, a young girl was 2.1 percent
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Local and ethnic characteristics of medicine of ethnic Chinese
- BASIC PRINCIPLES
- Conditions That Can Contribute to Fatigue
- Herbal Medicine Research and Global Health: an ethical analysis
- Study Finds Strong Anti-Cancer Properties In Cruciferous Veggies
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Child Gives New Chance
- Nutrition for Your Skin
- How to treat toothache natural Treatments
- Qigong and Taoism
- Migraines may protect against memory loss
- Apple cider vinegar can prevent the H1N1 virus?
- Traditional Herbal Treatments For Food Allergies & Asthma
- Too Much, Too Little Sleep Lead To Stroke Risk
- Stress Of War May Cause Schizophrenia
- DIY Acupuncture-The Five Tigers