asthma a chronic disease
• Who gets asthma?
Asthma tends to run in families, which means that you are more likely to develop asthma if someone in your family already has it. Children with eczema or food allergy are more likely than other children to develop asthma.
Allergy to pollen, house dust mites or pets also increases your chance of developing asthma. Exposure to tobacco smoke, air pollution or other inhaled irritants can also cause asthma symptoms in those with an underlying tendency to asthma.
• At what age does asthma start?
Asthma can start at any age, although about half of all people with asthma have had their first symptoms by the age of 10, and many children with asthma have had their first asthma attack before the age of 6.
• asthma a chronic disease?
Yes. Asthma is a chronic (long-term) disease that causes inflammation and narrowing of the airways. Some degree of inflammation is usually present, even at times when you are unaware of any symptoms.
If your asthma is untreated, you will have repeated attacks of asthma symptoms.
Mild attacks can settle down without treatment, but treatment usually helps them to resolve more quickly. Appropriate treatment can also reduce the risk of further attacks.
You may also be interested in:
Many menopausal women suffering from insomnia , however , a new study has found
Like nails and is closely linked to human health , the hair can react to our
In the beautiful behind high heels , you may face the following major injury :
Myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS). Like with leukemia, which is a hematological
Core Tip: Embrace is a way people express emotion , it can not only soothe
Cut Down on Calories, Especially in the Evening Obesity and overweight have
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- Etiology of leukemia
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- Temporal lobe tumor
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Liver cyst is a relatively common benign liver disease
Best of tcmwell.com
Rhizoma Rhei pumilii, can be mixed with butter for topical application. The
Method, examines diagnose of the Tibetan medicine mainly including taking a
Western medicine is a science-based anthropotomy and takes its first principles
A healthy lifestyle will help you reap rich dividends in the long run. It is
Chinese Taiji Sword introduces 32 forms of taiji sword. And Xue Anri, renown
Acupuncture has proven itself useful even in a study conducted in Sydney,
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Sweet and Sour Pork
- Indoor Smoking Bans
- Often catch hair was susceptible to blood disease
- Chinese Medicine Help for Depression
- Dairy food linked with Parkinson's disease
- High Blood calcium tied to lethal prostate cancer
- Qigong and Taoism
- Ways To Prevent Upper Back Pain
- Hypertension, a Silent Killer
- BASIC PRINCIPLES
- Can prevent heart disease?
- Migraine Linked To Blood clots In Veins
- Pine Bark Reduces Jetlag
- Drinking Heavy Amounts Of Alcohol
- History of Qi Gong and Taoist Meditation