asthma a chronic disease
• Who gets asthma?
Asthma tends to run in families, which means that you are more likely to develop asthma if someone in your family already has it. Children with eczema or food allergy are more likely than other children to develop asthma.
Allergy to pollen, house dust mites or pets also increases your chance of developing asthma. Exposure to tobacco smoke, air pollution or other inhaled irritants can also cause asthma symptoms in those with an underlying tendency to asthma.
• At what age does asthma start?
Asthma can start at any age, although about half of all people with asthma have had their first symptoms by the age of 10, and many children with asthma have had their first asthma attack before the age of 6.
• asthma a chronic disease?
Yes. Asthma is a chronic (long-term) disease that causes inflammation and narrowing of the airways. Some degree of inflammation is usually present, even at times when you are unaware of any symptoms.
If your asthma is untreated, you will have repeated attacks of asthma symptoms.
Mild attacks can settle down without treatment, but treatment usually helps them to resolve more quickly. Appropriate treatment can also reduce the risk of further attacks.
You may also be interested in:
Cut Down on Calories, Especially in the Evening Obesity and overweight have
What will you find in this Guide? The goal of our Online Guide to Allergies and
Eating four or more apples a week during pregnancy appeared to lower the risk
In fact, a kind of apple cider vinegar is just vinegar, while the use of
Each year, thousands of Canadians promise to quit smoking. Nicotine patches,
Too much sleep you do not want to appear evil, but in reality the average
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- Etiology of leukemia
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Liver cyst is a relatively common benign liver disease
- Acupuncture Treatment of Alopecia Areata
- Teens & Poor Sleep, High Blood Pressure
Best of tcmwell.com
The Zang-fu organs to refer to both bodies and the Zang Fu organs. Delicacy
Birth weight is inversely associated with risk of hospitalization for an
Chinese Taiji Sword introduces 32 forms of taiji sword. And Xue Anri, renown
After much research and observations, Austrian scientists have discovered that
We are from a situation where coffee had a very negative image of health,Dr.
According to those who adopt it, the technique helps stimulate the release of
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Mineral Materia Medica current state of research
- Treatment of insomnia method
- Austrian Scientists Find Transgenic Mcause Lower Fertility
- Treating Hiccups
- Nutrition for Your Skin
- Chinese medicine beauty you caring hormone
- Hair Loss Description
- The Best Way to Quit Smoking is The One That Works For You
- Cell phones unlikely to cause brain cancer
- Nine Tips to Keep Your Heart Healthy
- Acupuncture for Asthma treatment
- Qigong and Taoism
- The Truth About Acupuncture
- Herbal tea beverage to eclipse Coca Cola in Chinese market
- Good methods of slimming leg