asthma a chronic disease
• Who gets asthma?
Asthma tends to run in families, which means that you are more likely to develop asthma if someone in your family already has it. Children with eczema or food allergy are more likely than other children to develop asthma.
Allergy to pollen, house dust mites or pets also increases your chance of developing asthma. Exposure to tobacco smoke, air pollution or other inhaled irritants can also cause asthma symptoms in those with an underlying tendency to asthma.
• At what age does asthma start?
Asthma can start at any age, although about half of all people with asthma have had their first symptoms by the age of 10, and many children with asthma have had their first asthma attack before the age of 6.
• asthma a chronic disease?
Yes. Asthma is a chronic (long-term) disease that causes inflammation and narrowing of the airways. Some degree of inflammation is usually present, even at times when you are unaware of any symptoms.
If your asthma is untreated, you will have repeated attacks of asthma symptoms.
Mild attacks can settle down without treatment, but treatment usually helps them to resolve more quickly. Appropriate treatment can also reduce the risk of further attacks.
You may also be interested in:
1, must be practical for ADHD children, don't like normal children as strict,
Divorce family children more prone to obesity. A study in Norway showed that
Many menopausal women suffering from insomnia , however , a new study has found
Like nails and is closely linked to human health , the hair can react to our
In the beautiful behind high heels , you may face the following major injury :
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- Etiology of leukemia
- Temporal lobe tumor
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Acupuncture Treatment of Alopecia Areata
Best of tcmwell.com
Herbal tea, which relies on Chinese traditional pharmacological principles to
Tibetan medicine offers more concrete and deeper understanding of the structure
In TCM,hiccups are primarily due to counterflow qi surging up against the
Researchers examined data from surveys conducted in Australia in 2001 and 2004.
"We are from a situation where coffee had a very negative image of health," Dr.
A new study published in the journal Minerva Cardioangiologica Wednesday
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Acupuncture can help man give up smoking
- Yoga can reduce menopausal women insomnia
- 10 Tips to Get Better Sleep
- Nonsmokers Live Longer, Recover Faster
- Uygur Medicine Improve Human Body Health
- Three Mistakes of Eating Habits
- Around the culture of traditional Chinese medicine
- Stomachache of Symptoms
- Foreign reporters experience Chinese massage
- Hug helps strengthen the immune system stay healthy
- CCTV to launch a "hand-like disease where a" physician or lipeigang is God?
- Conditions That Can Contribute to Fatigue
- Rich Resource of Zhuang Medicines
- Tibetan medicine diagnostic methods - Pulse Diagnosis
- Acupuncture & Moxibustion-Common Cold