What Is Qigong Acupressure Therapy
Qigong acupressure therapy is a particular form of qigong therapy. According to the nature and severity of diseases, common techniques of massage, such as finger-pressing, vibrating, knocking, patting, grasping, kneading, push-rubbing and rolling are used to stimulate appropriate acupoints, meridians or special places on the body surface. Therapists use their hands (or other body parts), reinforced by concentrated qi, to promote circulation of qi and blood in the body and to restore normal functioning of impaired organs. This mode of treatment is called qigong acupressure therapy because fingers or palms are used to apply pressure with concentrated qi to acupoints or meridians for curing diseases.
Qi is always applied in combination with concentration and awareness to the acupoint. Qigong acupressure with concentrated qi to cure diseases is a complicated therapeutic technique: it can only be practiced by a few qualified qigong experts.
You may also be interested in:
1, must be practical for ADHD children, don't like normal children as strict,
Divorce family children more prone to obesity. A study in Norway showed that
Many menopausal women suffering from insomnia , however , a new study has found
Like nails and is closely linked to human health , the hair can react to our
In the beautiful behind high heels , you may face the following major injury :
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- Etiology of leukemia
- Temporal lobe tumor
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Acupuncture Treatment of Alopecia Areata
Best of tcmwell.com
Reading in dim light or candle light may lead to poor vision. Unfortunately
Western medicine is a science-based anthropotomy and takes its first principles
Nutritious school lunches and a ban on sweets, buns and sweetened drinks at
The naturally marked by clumsiness, the heaviness and slowness of a bear should
Asthma is an immune-system-related respiratory disorder in which the breathing
Researchers at the Linus Pauling Institute at Oregon State University have
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Hug helps strengthen the immune system stay healthy
- Insomnia cure at the push of a button
- Natural way to whiten teeth
- DIY Acupuncture-The Five Tigers
- Sleep Your Way To A Lower Cholesterol
- CCTV to launch a "hand-like disease where a" physician or lipeigang is God?
- Acupuncture & Moxibustion-Common Cold
- Grape juice good for the heart
- experts say Coffee can be good for you
- Plantain root, treating diabetes
- Local and Ethnic Features of Chinese Ethnic Minority Medicine
- Herbs and Human Health
- Famouse Chinese Doctor-Sun Simiao
- Study Finds, Energy Drinks Jolt Blood Pressure
- Five storing & six excreting vicera