What Is Qigong Acupressure Therapy
Qigong acupressure therapy is a particular form of qigong therapy. According to the nature and severity of diseases, common techniques of massage, such as finger-pressing, vibrating, knocking, patting, grasping, kneading, push-rubbing and rolling are used to stimulate appropriate acupoints, meridians or special places on the body surface. Therapists use their hands (or other body parts), reinforced by concentrated qi, to promote circulation of qi and blood in the body and to restore normal functioning of impaired organs. This mode of treatment is called qigong acupressure therapy because fingers or palms are used to apply pressure with concentrated qi to acupoints or meridians for curing diseases.
Qi is always applied in combination with concentration and awareness to the acupoint. Qigong acupressure with concentrated qi to cure diseases is a complicated therapeutic technique: it can only be practiced by a few qualified qigong experts.
You may also be interested in:
1, must be practical for ADHD children, don't like normal children as strict,
Divorce family children more prone to obesity. A study in Norway showed that
Many menopausal women suffering from insomnia , however , a new study has found
Like nails and is closely linked to human health , the hair can react to our
In the beautiful behind high heels , you may face the following major injury :
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- Etiology of leukemia
- Temporal lobe tumor
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Acupuncture Treatment of Alopecia Areata
Best of tcmwell.com
For many centuries these rather unexciting and neglected studied fruit rose
You see, many people say they do positive thinking, or that they know all about
The research found that women with fertility problems who underwent the ancient
Medicine is a basic necessity of human civilization. The man, from the
Wearing elastic stockings: wearing elastic stockings is the best choice of
After a long day of work, our body needs to rest and undergo its much-needed
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Sept Qigong Practices for Hypertension
- Apple cider vinegar can prevent the H1N1 virus?
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Categories of Depression
- Hair of the four questions reflect physical symptoms
- Stomachache of Symptoms
- Theory typical Chinese minorities in medicine
- Qigong And Tai Chi Classes At Lower Township Library
- Ginger with Ease Nausea
- Spider Venom Cures Male Impotence
- Chinese Medicine Help for Depression
- Health experts teach you how to wear high heels
- Three Mistakes of Eating Habits
- Tibetan medicine diagnostic methods - Pulse Diagnosis
- chronic cough
- The Chinese folks pulls out a fire bottle-Burn a day fire