What Is Qigong Acupressure Therapy
Qigong acupressure therapy is a particular form of qigong therapy. According to the nature and severity of diseases, common techniques of massage, such as finger-pressing, vibrating, knocking, patting, grasping, kneading, push-rubbing and rolling are used to stimulate appropriate acupoints, meridians or special places on the body surface. Therapists use their hands (or other body parts), reinforced by concentrated qi, to promote circulation of qi and blood in the body and to restore normal functioning of impaired organs. This mode of treatment is called qigong acupressure therapy because fingers or palms are used to apply pressure with concentrated qi to acupoints or meridians for curing diseases.
Qi is always applied in combination with concentration and awareness to the acupoint. Qigong acupressure with concentrated qi to cure diseases is a complicated therapeutic technique: it can only be practiced by a few qualified qigong experts.
You may also be interested in:
Many menopausal women suffering from insomnia , however , a new study has found
Like nails and is closely linked to human health , the hair can react to our
In the beautiful behind high heels , you may face the following major injury :
Myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS). Like with leukemia, which is a hematological
Core Tip: Embrace is a way people express emotion , it can not only soothe
Cut Down on Calories, Especially in the Evening Obesity and overweight have
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- Etiology of leukemia
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- Temporal lobe tumor
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Liver cyst is a relatively common benign liver disease
Best of tcmwell.com
Ultimately, is not. There was great enthusiasm on the possible role of folic
For example, in 2002, the average of ten years, a young girl was 2.1 percent
A foreign journalist experiences traditional Chinese medical massage provided
We all know that sleep is absolutely critical to feel your best, look your best
The Mongolian and Tibetan medicine is deeply influenced by the Tibetan Buddhist
We are from a situation where coffee had a very negative image of health,Dr.
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Antidepressants may help kids?
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and mushrooms
- Foreign reporters experience Chinese massage
- History of Qi Gong and Taoist Meditation
- Dairy food linked with Parkinson's disease
- 10 Tips to Get Better Sleep
- Hospital Benefits From Fewer Antibiotics
- Ways To Prevent Upper Back Pain
- Happiness linked To Better Health
- There are 10 foods that helping to keep your skin youthful
- Often catch hair was susceptible to blood disease
- Grape juice good for the heart
- Yoga can reduce menopausal women insomnia
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Child Gives New Chance
- Theory typical Chinese minorities in medicine