What Is Qigong Acupressure Therapy
Qigong acupressure therapy is a particular form of qigong therapy. According to the nature and severity of diseases, common techniques of massage, such as finger-pressing, vibrating, knocking, patting, grasping, kneading, push-rubbing and rolling are used to stimulate appropriate acupoints, meridians or special places on the body surface. Therapists use their hands (or other body parts), reinforced by concentrated qi, to promote circulation of qi and blood in the body and to restore normal functioning of impaired organs. This mode of treatment is called qigong acupressure therapy because fingers or palms are used to apply pressure with concentrated qi to acupoints or meridians for curing diseases.
Qi is always applied in combination with concentration and awareness to the acupoint. Qigong acupressure with concentrated qi to cure diseases is a complicated therapeutic technique: it can only be practiced by a few qualified qigong experts.
You may also be interested in:
1, must be practical for ADHD children, don't like normal children as strict,
Divorce family children more prone to obesity. A study in Norway showed that
Many menopausal women suffering from insomnia , however , a new study has found
Like nails and is closely linked to human health , the hair can react to our
In the beautiful behind high heels , you may face the following major injury :
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- Etiology of leukemia
- Temporal lobe tumor
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Acupuncture Treatment of Alopecia Areata
Best of tcmwell.com
Cold refers to inflammation of the upper respiratory tract caused by a viral
Many doctors suggest C-sections for mothers with breech babies to ensure the
Step One: Internal Detoxification Drinking specially prepared Chinese herbal
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is an integral part of Chinese culture. He
And while the researchers said their findings can be applied only to the
Projections indicate that the number of people diagnosed with diabetes in the
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Chinese Taiji
- How to Lose Weight While You Sleep!
- Salmonellosis outbreak
- Quit Smoking With Hypnosis
- Study Finds, Energy Drinks Jolt Blood Pressure
- Yoga can reduce menopausal women insomnia
- The 10 most unwelcome gesture
- Acupuncture Helps Some Pregnant Women Avoid C-Sections
- Massage Therapy Provides Relief
- Theory typical Chinese minorities in medicine
- Can prevent heart disease?
- Remedies For Treating Allergies
- Only 15 per cent of elderly with depression are diagnosed
- Chinese Tibetan Medicine
- Grain Fiber And Magnesium Intake Associated With Lower Risk For Diabetes