What Is Qigong Acupressure Therapy
Qigong acupressure therapy is a particular form of qigong therapy. According to the nature and severity of diseases, common techniques of massage, such as finger-pressing, vibrating, knocking, patting, grasping, kneading, push-rubbing and rolling are used to stimulate appropriate acupoints, meridians or special places on the body surface. Therapists use their hands (or other body parts), reinforced by concentrated qi, to promote circulation of qi and blood in the body and to restore normal functioning of impaired organs. This mode of treatment is called qigong acupressure therapy because fingers or palms are used to apply pressure with concentrated qi to acupoints or meridians for curing diseases.
Qi is always applied in combination with concentration and awareness to the acupoint. Qigong acupressure with concentrated qi to cure diseases is a complicated therapeutic technique: it can only be practiced by a few qualified qigong experts.
You may also be interested in:
Winter is the neck shoulder pain prone season, the other seasons do not feel
1, must be practical for ADHD children, don't like normal children as strict,
Divorce family children more prone to obesity. A study in Norway showed that
Many menopausal women suffering from insomnia , however , a new study has found
Like nails and is closely linked to human health , the hair can react to our
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- Etiology of leukemia
- Temporal lobe tumor
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Acupuncture Treatment of Alopecia Areata
Best of tcmwell.com
There was a clear pattern among men, whose Parkinson risk increased in tandem
Choi, University of British Columbia in Vancouver, and Dr. Gary Curhan of
Recipe1: Walnut 120 gm and an adequate amount of Sesame oil. Administration:
Researchers at the American University weak magnetic pulses used to stimulate
Tibetan medicine offers more concrete and deeper understanding of the structure
The goal is to break up the sugar crystals and cocoa solids to the point where
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Acupuncture Helps Some Pregnant Women Avoid C-Sections
- Winter prevent cervical pain, need warm
- Solutions to the seven most common sleep myths
- Can You Handle Your Back Pain After Knee Surgery
- Hair needs nutrition
- Treatment of insomnia method
- Dairy food linked with Parkinson's disease
- Hospital Benefits From Fewer Antibiotics
- Yoga Helps Those With Asthma
- Grape juice good for the heart
- How Normal Is Smoking?
- Hand sanitizer is a carcinogen really do?
- 10 Tips to Get Better Sleep
- Green Tea May Protect Bladder From Becoming Inflamed
- Good methods of slimming leg