What Is Qigong Acupressure Therapy
Qigong acupressure therapy is a particular form of qigong therapy. According to the nature and severity of diseases, common techniques of massage, such as finger-pressing, vibrating, knocking, patting, grasping, kneading, push-rubbing and rolling are used to stimulate appropriate acupoints, meridians or special places on the body surface. Therapists use their hands (or other body parts), reinforced by concentrated qi, to promote circulation of qi and blood in the body and to restore normal functioning of impaired organs. This mode of treatment is called qigong acupressure therapy because fingers or palms are used to apply pressure with concentrated qi to acupoints or meridians for curing diseases.
Qi is always applied in combination with concentration and awareness to the acupoint. Qigong acupressure with concentrated qi to cure diseases is a complicated therapeutic technique: it can only be practiced by a few qualified qigong experts.
You may also be interested in:
1, must be practical for ADHD children, don't like normal children as strict,
Divorce family children more prone to obesity. A study in Norway showed that
Many menopausal women suffering from insomnia , however , a new study has found
Like nails and is closely linked to human health , the hair can react to our
In the beautiful behind high heels , you may face the following major injury :
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- Etiology of leukemia
- Temporal lobe tumor
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Acupuncture Treatment of Alopecia Areata
Best of tcmwell.com
Recipe1: Walnut 120 gm and an adequate amount of Sesame oil. Administration:
People taking the stairs instead of the elevator at work, can expect to live
And while the researchers said their findings can be applied only to the
More than 150 people became ill and hospitalized more than 30 countries in an
Qigong is used as part of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), in preventive and
Acupuncture has proven itself useful even in a study conducted in Sydney,
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Birth weight affects infection risk in childhood
- Drinking Coffee Can Ward off Diabetes
- The complications of smoking
- The 10 most unwelcome gesture
- Ginger, Curry May Offer Cure to Kennedy's Disease
- Dairy food linked with Parkinson's disease
- Hypertension, a Silent Killer
- The secret life of chocolate
- Too Much, Too Little Sleep Lead To Stroke Risk
- Sweet and Sour Pork
- Bruises, cuts and injuries
- Conditions That Can Contribute to Fatigue
- When You're Dizzy
- Pine Bark Reduces Jetlag