What Is Qigong Acupressure Therapy
Qigong acupressure therapy is a particular form of qigong therapy. According to the nature and severity of diseases, common techniques of massage, such as finger-pressing, vibrating, knocking, patting, grasping, kneading, push-rubbing and rolling are used to stimulate appropriate acupoints, meridians or special places on the body surface. Therapists use their hands (or other body parts), reinforced by concentrated qi, to promote circulation of qi and blood in the body and to restore normal functioning of impaired organs. This mode of treatment is called qigong acupressure therapy because fingers or palms are used to apply pressure with concentrated qi to acupoints or meridians for curing diseases.
Qi is always applied in combination with concentration and awareness to the acupoint. Qigong acupressure with concentrated qi to cure diseases is a complicated therapeutic technique: it can only be practiced by a few qualified qigong experts.
You may also be interested in:
Winter is the neck shoulder pain prone season, the other seasons do not feel
1, must be practical for ADHD children, don't like normal children as strict,
Divorce family children more prone to obesity. A study in Norway showed that
Many menopausal women suffering from insomnia , however , a new study has found
Like nails and is closely linked to human health , the hair can react to our
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- Holding back urine harm
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- Etiology of leukemia
- Temporal lobe tumor
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Acupuncture Treatment of Alopecia Areata
Best of tcmwell.com
"We are from a situation where coffee had a very negative image of health," Dr.
And while the researchers said their findings can be applied only to the
Symptoms include episodic rotational vertigo (attacks of a sensation of
Although the venom of this spider is known to be fatal in some cases, American
Cell phone use does not appear to be associated with an increased risk of
Previous studies have confirmed a link between smoking in movies and the
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Hair needs nutrition
- Local and Ethnic Features of Chinese Ethnic Minority Medicine
- Some 110,000 Kids Die Of Water Borne Diseases Annually In Bangladesh
- Daily home care of ADHD
- Tibetan medicine diagnostic methods - Pulse Diagnosis
- Drinking Coffee Can Ward off Diabetes
- Plantain root, treating diabetes
- Longevity Tea
- Children how to protect the vision
- Austrian Scientists Find Transgenic Mcause Lower Fertility
- Sept Qigong Practices for Hypertension
- Sweet and Sour Pork
- Diet has no Effect on Weight Loss
- Hair of the four questions reflect physical symptoms
- Stress Of War May Cause Schizophrenia