What Is Qigong Acupressure Therapy
Qigong acupressure therapy is a particular form of qigong therapy. According to the nature and severity of diseases, common techniques of massage, such as finger-pressing, vibrating, knocking, patting, grasping, kneading, push-rubbing and rolling are used to stimulate appropriate acupoints, meridians or special places on the body surface. Therapists use their hands (or other body parts), reinforced by concentrated qi, to promote circulation of qi and blood in the body and to restore normal functioning of impaired organs. This mode of treatment is called qigong acupressure therapy because fingers or palms are used to apply pressure with concentrated qi to acupoints or meridians for curing diseases.
Qi is always applied in combination with concentration and awareness to the acupoint. Qigong acupressure with concentrated qi to cure diseases is a complicated therapeutic technique: it can only be practiced by a few qualified qigong experts.
You may also be interested in:
Cut Down on Calories, Especially in the Evening Obesity and overweight have
What will you find in this Guide? The goal of our Online Guide to Allergies and
Eating four or more apples a week during pregnancy appeared to lower the risk
In fact, a kind of apple cider vinegar is just vinegar, while the use of
Each year, thousands of Canadians promise to quit smoking. Nicotine patches,
Too much sleep you do not want to appear evil, but in reality the average
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- Etiology of leukemia
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Temporal lobe tumor
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Liver cyst is a relatively common benign liver disease
Best of tcmwell.com
Pregnant women who live through wars are more likely to give birth to a child
Wearing elastic stockings: wearing elastic stockings is the best choice of
Massage, called in Chinese "one month" or "tui na" is another major
Simiao Sunday on the view of medical ethics was very important in the history
Researchers at the American University weak magnetic pulses used to stimulate
"Athens is a college town, and we have thousands of college kids standing
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- People Taking Stairs Expected to Live Longer
- Around the culture of traditional Chinese medicine
- Treat For Your Hiccups
- TCM for quitting smoking
- The Health Benefits
- Acupuncture 'Helps Women Have Babies'
- Chinese Herbs for the mind: Action for depression, anxiety, insomnia
- Acupuncture & Moxibustion-Common Cold
- BASIC PRINCIPLES
- Saint in Chinese Medicine Zhang Zhongjing
- Lijiang: Dreaming garden away from modern cities
- Green Tea May Protect Bladder From Becoming Inflamed
- Treatment of insomnia method
- Diet has no Effect on Weight Loss
- Treating Hiccups