What Is Qigong Acupressure Therapy
Qigong acupressure therapy is a particular form of qigong therapy. According to the nature and severity of diseases, common techniques of massage, such as finger-pressing, vibrating, knocking, patting, grasping, kneading, push-rubbing and rolling are used to stimulate appropriate acupoints, meridians or special places on the body surface. Therapists use their hands (or other body parts), reinforced by concentrated qi, to promote circulation of qi and blood in the body and to restore normal functioning of impaired organs. This mode of treatment is called qigong acupressure therapy because fingers or palms are used to apply pressure with concentrated qi to acupoints or meridians for curing diseases.
Qi is always applied in combination with concentration and awareness to the acupoint. Qigong acupressure with concentrated qi to cure diseases is a complicated therapeutic technique: it can only be practiced by a few qualified qigong experts.
You may also be interested in:
1, must be practical for ADHD children, don't like normal children as strict,
Divorce family children more prone to obesity. A study in Norway showed that
Many menopausal women suffering from insomnia , however , a new study has found
Like nails and is closely linked to human health , the hair can react to our
In the beautiful behind high heels , you may face the following major injury :
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- Etiology of leukemia
- Temporal lobe tumor
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Acupuncture Treatment of Alopecia Areata
Best of tcmwell.com
You can prevent upper back pain by doing simple steps every day. These simple
After much research and observations, Austrian scientists have discovered that
This latest research has found for the first time that males eating more
Qi Gong is a term that describes a very complex and diverse tradition of
Step One: Internal Detoxification Drinking specially prepared Chinese herbal
Techniques such as yoga, meditation, biofeedback and progressive relaxation,
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Herbal Medicine Research and Global Health: an ethical analysis
- Apple cider vinegar can prevent the H1N1 virus?
- Hug helps strengthen the immune system stay healthy
- Nine Tips to Keep Your Heart Healthy
- Mania-Depressive Psychosis
- Antidepressants may help kids?
- Only 15 per cent of elderly with depression are diagnosed
- Hair Loss Description
- Foot Massage improve Zang-fu Organs And Underdevelopment Of Physique
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- CCTV to launch a "hand-like disease where a" physician or lipeigang is God?
- Alan giant fat diet promotion of Chinese medicine
- How to Reduce and Totally Stop Your Hair Loss
- The Health Benefits
- Grape juice good for the heart