What Is Qigong Acupressure Therapy
Qigong acupressure therapy is a particular form of qigong therapy. According to the nature and severity of diseases, common techniques of massage, such as finger-pressing, vibrating, knocking, patting, grasping, kneading, push-rubbing and rolling are used to stimulate appropriate acupoints, meridians or special places on the body surface. Therapists use their hands (or other body parts), reinforced by concentrated qi, to promote circulation of qi and blood in the body and to restore normal functioning of impaired organs. This mode of treatment is called qigong acupressure therapy because fingers or palms are used to apply pressure with concentrated qi to acupoints or meridians for curing diseases.
Qi is always applied in combination with concentration and awareness to the acupoint. Qigong acupressure with concentrated qi to cure diseases is a complicated therapeutic technique: it can only be practiced by a few qualified qigong experts.
You may also be interested in:
Winter is the neck shoulder pain prone season, the other seasons do not feel
1, must be practical for ADHD children, don't like normal children as strict,
Divorce family children more prone to obesity. A study in Norway showed that
Many menopausal women suffering from insomnia , however , a new study has found
Like nails and is closely linked to human health , the hair can react to our
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- Etiology of leukemia
- Temporal lobe tumor
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Acupuncture Treatment of Alopecia Areata
Best of tcmwell.com
Many of us have allergies, which caused all sorts of things, even as a
Nutritious school lunches and a ban on sweets, buns and sweetened drinks at
There are more hairloss cures than is possible to try in the years that it is
Young women who were exposed to several traumatic events in life are more at
We are from a situation where coffee had a very negative image of health,Dr.
This seems unusual, but Dr. Son and colleagues report on the effectiveness of
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Dairy food linked with Parkinson's disease
- Some 110,000 Kids Die Of Water Borne Diseases Annually In Bangladesh
- Herbal Medicine Research and Global Health: an ethical analysis
- A healthy lifestyle will help you reap rich dividends in the long run
- Mineral Materia Medica current state of research
- The complications of smoking
- Longevity Tea
- Sweet and Sour Pork
- DIY Acupuncture-The Five Tigers
- Three Mistakes of Eating Habits
- Structural description of the human body
- Hair needs nutrition
- Good methods of slimming leg
- Ignoring common cold can lead to chronic sinusitis
- Acupuncture & Moxibustion-Common Cold