Qigong And Tai Chi Classes At Lower Township Library
Back by popular demand, the Cape May County Library is pleased to offer "Qigong and Tai Chi for Your Health"classes. A series of fifteen weekly classes are held at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesdays beginning September 10th and continuing for fifteen weeks until December 17. The classes will be held at the Lower Township Public Library, 2600 Bayshore Rd., Villas.
Tai Chi and Qigong exercises are simple and unhurried movements requiring no weights, extra equipments, or special clothing. The movements are art forms that can be performed anywhere, at anytime, to strengthen the body and mind and improves each and every body organ. Special ancient methods, yin and yang, are taught to relieve stress and tension (yin training), and qi energy methods used for power training (yang training).
James Rey, Certified Exercise Instructor in Ti Chi/Qigong instructs the classes. Rey received his certification from the Richard Stockton College of New Jersey and continues his studies under the tutelage of the Great Tai Chi Master Charles F. Farrell; and as a student of the Global College of Natural Medicine in their Holistic Health Practitioner Program.
You may also be interested in:
Winter is the neck shoulder pain prone season, the other seasons do not feel
1, must be practical for ADHD children, don't like normal children as strict,
Divorce family children more prone to obesity. A study in Norway showed that
Many menopausal women suffering from insomnia , however , a new study has found
Like nails and is closely linked to human health , the hair can react to our
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- Holding back urine harm
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- Etiology of leukemia
- Temporal lobe tumor
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Acupuncture Treatment of Alopecia Areata
Best of tcmwell.com
Young women who were exposed to several traumatic events in life are more at
Nutritious school lunches and a ban on sweets, buns and sweetened drinks at
The origin of Yang-style Taiji Quan Yang was LUCHAN (1800-1873), born in
Aromatherapy : Essential oils can help treat some symptoms of depression but is
The more an adolescent perceived that successful and elite people smoke
Although the venom of this spider is known to be fatal in some cases, American
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Qigong and Taoism
- Natural way to whiten teeth
- Fat Cells of Obesity
- Influence of Buddhist culture
- Mania-Depressive Psychosis
- How To Practise Health Fitness Exercise:Qigong
- Too Much, Too Little Sleep Lead To Stroke Risk
- Health experts teach you how to wear high heels
- Ethnic Traditional Chinese Medicine and Western medicine
- The Best Way to Quit Smoking is The One That Works For You
- Ginger, Curry May Offer Cure to Kennedy's Disease
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Daily home care of ADHD
- Structural description of the human body
- Hypertension, a Silent Killer