Qigong And Tai Chi Classes At Lower Township Library
Back by popular demand, the Cape May County Library is pleased to offer "Qigong and Tai Chi for Your Health"classes. A series of fifteen weekly classes are held at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesdays beginning September 10th and continuing for fifteen weeks until December 17. The classes will be held at the Lower Township Public Library, 2600 Bayshore Rd., Villas.
Tai Chi and Qigong exercises are simple and unhurried movements requiring no weights, extra equipments, or special clothing. The movements are art forms that can be performed anywhere, at anytime, to strengthen the body and mind and improves each and every body organ. Special ancient methods, yin and yang, are taught to relieve stress and tension (yin training), and qi energy methods used for power training (yang training).
James Rey, Certified Exercise Instructor in Ti Chi/Qigong instructs the classes. Rey received his certification from the Richard Stockton College of New Jersey and continues his studies under the tutelage of the Great Tai Chi Master Charles F. Farrell; and as a student of the Global College of Natural Medicine in their Holistic Health Practitioner Program.
You may also be interested in:
Cut Down on Calories, Especially in the Evening Obesity and overweight have
What will you find in this Guide? The goal of our Online Guide to Allergies and
Eating four or more apples a week during pregnancy appeared to lower the risk
In fact, a kind of apple cider vinegar is just vinegar, while the use of
Each year, thousands of Canadians promise to quit smoking. Nicotine patches,
Too much sleep you do not want to appear evil, but in reality the average
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- Etiology of leukemia
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Liver cyst is a relatively common benign liver disease
- Acupuncture Treatment of Alopecia Areata
- Teens & Poor Sleep, High Blood Pressure
Best of tcmwell.com
Eating a healthy and balanced diet is the best thing you can do to your body,
Three Mistakes of Eating Habits Misunderstanding One: drink chicken soup to
Medicine is a basic necessity of human civilization. The man, from the
Food allergies and asthma are huge health problems in this country, especially
Influenza A H1N1 influenza treatment program that a flow of main mode of
Medicine and healing have always played a central role in human civilization.
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Pine Bark Reduces Jetlag
- Natural Home Remedies for Common cold
- Alan giant fat diet promotion of Chinese medicine
- Self-tuina on the Neck
- Treat For Your Hiccups
- High Blood calcium tied to lethal prostate cancer
- Acupuncture & Moxibustion-Common Cold
- Cell phones unlikely to cause brain cancer
- Movie characters influence teen smoking
- Tibetan medicine diagnostic methods - Pulse Diagnosis
- Apple cider vinegar can prevent the H1N1 virus?
- Diet has no Effect on Weight Loss
- Severe Life Events Raise Breast Cancer Risk
- Conditions That Can Contribute to Fatigue
- How to treat toothache natural Treatments