Qigong And Tai Chi Classes At Lower Township Library
Back by popular demand, the Cape May County Library is pleased to offer "Qigong and Tai Chi for Your Health"classes. A series of fifteen weekly classes are held at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesdays beginning September 10th and continuing for fifteen weeks until December 17. The classes will be held at the Lower Township Public Library, 2600 Bayshore Rd., Villas.
Tai Chi and Qigong exercises are simple and unhurried movements requiring no weights, extra equipments, or special clothing. The movements are art forms that can be performed anywhere, at anytime, to strengthen the body and mind and improves each and every body organ. Special ancient methods, yin and yang, are taught to relieve stress and tension (yin training), and qi energy methods used for power training (yang training).
James Rey, Certified Exercise Instructor in Ti Chi/Qigong instructs the classes. Rey received his certification from the Richard Stockton College of New Jersey and continues his studies under the tutelage of the Great Tai Chi Master Charles F. Farrell; and as a student of the Global College of Natural Medicine in their Holistic Health Practitioner Program.
You may also be interested in:
1, must be practical for ADHD children, don't like normal children as strict,
Divorce family children more prone to obesity. A study in Norway showed that
Many menopausal women suffering from insomnia , however , a new study has found
Like nails and is closely linked to human health , the hair can react to our
In the beautiful behind high heels , you may face the following major injury :
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- Etiology of leukemia
- Temporal lobe tumor
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Acupuncture Treatment of Alopecia Areata
Best of tcmwell.com
Men with high levels of calcium in the blood of May have a much higher risk to
For example, in 2002, the average of ten years, a young girl was 2.1 percent
The last stage for most of the people is on the operating table for a number of
Currently, the application of natural herbs and experiences have become a hot
In addition, the research team suggests that the malfunctioning of these fat
There was a clear pattern among men, whose Parkinson risk increased in tandem
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Severe Life Events Raise Breast Cancer Risk
- Investigation into the operation and use of Tibetan Materia Medica
- Chinese Tibetan Medicine
- Chinese Herbs for the mind: Action for depression, anxiety, insomnia
- Diabetes mellitus accompanied by cerebral vascular diseases
- Ignoring common cold can lead to chronic sinusitis
- Austrian Scientists Find Transgenic Mcause Lower Fertility
- The risk of sugary drinks
- Conditions That Can Contribute to Fatigue
- Chinese medicine beauty you caring hormone
- Drinking Coffee Can Ward off Diabetes
- Rich Resource of Zhuang Medicines
- Acupuncture 'Helps Women Have Babies'
- High Blood calcium tied to lethal prostate cancer
- Herbs and Human Health