Qigong And Tai Chi Classes At Lower Township Library
Back by popular demand, the Cape May County Library is pleased to offer "Qigong and Tai Chi for Your Health"classes. A series of fifteen weekly classes are held at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesdays beginning September 10th and continuing for fifteen weeks until December 17. The classes will be held at the Lower Township Public Library, 2600 Bayshore Rd., Villas.
Tai Chi and Qigong exercises are simple and unhurried movements requiring no weights, extra equipments, or special clothing. The movements are art forms that can be performed anywhere, at anytime, to strengthen the body and mind and improves each and every body organ. Special ancient methods, yin and yang, are taught to relieve stress and tension (yin training), and qi energy methods used for power training (yang training).
James Rey, Certified Exercise Instructor in Ti Chi/Qigong instructs the classes. Rey received his certification from the Richard Stockton College of New Jersey and continues his studies under the tutelage of the Great Tai Chi Master Charles F. Farrell; and as a student of the Global College of Natural Medicine in their Holistic Health Practitioner Program.
You may also be interested in:
Winter is the neck shoulder pain prone season, the other seasons do not feel
1, must be practical for ADHD children, don't like normal children as strict,
Divorce family children more prone to obesity. A study in Norway showed that
Many menopausal women suffering from insomnia , however , a new study has found
Like nails and is closely linked to human health , the hair can react to our
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- Etiology of leukemia
- Temporal lobe tumor
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Acupuncture Treatment of Alopecia Areata
Best of tcmwell.com
Acupuncture is one of the oldest healing practices in the world. As part of
"Athens is a college town, and we have thousands of college kids standing
Eating a healthy and balanced diet is the best thing you can do to your body,
Traditional Chinese Medicine has used mushrooms for thousands of years. There
Step One: Internal Detoxification Drinking specially prepared Chinese herbal
A 10-YEAR-OLD boy from a poor family in Sichuan province has finally received
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Guide to Combating Allergies
- How to Treat Anemia
- Ginger with Ease Nausea
- Traditional Chinese Medicine for Insomnia
- Tcm is more and more popular
- Bruises, cuts and injuries
- Dairy food linked with Parkinson's disease
- chronic cough
- Severe Life Events Raise Breast Cancer Risk
- Acupuncture Helps Some Pregnant Women Avoid C-Sections
- Sleep Your Way To A Lower Cholesterol
- Qigong and Taoism
- Identify Chemical Odor Of Skin Cancer
- Spider Venom Cures Male Impotence
- Migraine Linked To Blood clots In Veins