Qigong And Tai Chi Classes At Lower Township Library
Back by popular demand, the Cape May County Library is pleased to offer "Qigong and Tai Chi for Your Health"classes. A series of fifteen weekly classes are held at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesdays beginning September 10th and continuing for fifteen weeks until December 17. The classes will be held at the Lower Township Public Library, 2600 Bayshore Rd., Villas.
Tai Chi and Qigong exercises are simple and unhurried movements requiring no weights, extra equipments, or special clothing. The movements are art forms that can be performed anywhere, at anytime, to strengthen the body and mind and improves each and every body organ. Special ancient methods, yin and yang, are taught to relieve stress and tension (yin training), and qi energy methods used for power training (yang training).
James Rey, Certified Exercise Instructor in Ti Chi/Qigong instructs the classes. Rey received his certification from the Richard Stockton College of New Jersey and continues his studies under the tutelage of the Great Tai Chi Master Charles F. Farrell; and as a student of the Global College of Natural Medicine in their Holistic Health Practitioner Program.
You may also be interested in:
1, must be practical for ADHD children, don't like normal children as strict,
Divorce family children more prone to obesity. A study in Norway showed that
Many menopausal women suffering from insomnia , however , a new study has found
Like nails and is closely linked to human health , the hair can react to our
In the beautiful behind high heels , you may face the following major injury :
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- Etiology of leukemia
- Temporal lobe tumor
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Acupuncture Treatment of Alopecia Areata
Best of tcmwell.com
Prostate cancer researcher says that the Chinese compound ginger and curry
Since ancient times, the ginger plant has been used as a medicine in Chinese
Pressing-kneading the Points on the Neck and Nape: Extend the middle finger of
The concept of glycemic load is based on the fact that carbohydrates have
Method, examines diagnose of the Tibetan medicine mainly including taking a
Many doctors suggest C-sections for mothers with breech babies to ensure the
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- The 10 most unwelcome gesture
- Mineral Materia Medica current state of research
- Uygur Medicine Improve Human Body Health
- Nine Tips to Keep Your Heart Healthy
- Ways To Prevent Upper Back Pain
- Chinese Food the Healthy Way
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- CCTV to launch a "hand-like disease where a" physician or lipeigang is God?
- Theory typical Chinese minorities in medicine
- Saint in Chinese Medicine Zhang Zhongjing
- Only 15 per cent of elderly with depression are diagnosed
- The secret life of chocolate
- experts say Coffee can be good for you
- People Taking Stairs Expected to Live Longer
- Longevity Tea