Qigong And Tai Chi Classes At Lower Township Library
Back by popular demand, the Cape May County Library is pleased to offer "Qigong and Tai Chi for Your Health"classes. A series of fifteen weekly classes are held at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesdays beginning September 10th and continuing for fifteen weeks until December 17. The classes will be held at the Lower Township Public Library, 2600 Bayshore Rd., Villas.
Tai Chi and Qigong exercises are simple and unhurried movements requiring no weights, extra equipments, or special clothing. The movements are art forms that can be performed anywhere, at anytime, to strengthen the body and mind and improves each and every body organ. Special ancient methods, yin and yang, are taught to relieve stress and tension (yin training), and qi energy methods used for power training (yang training).
James Rey, Certified Exercise Instructor in Ti Chi/Qigong instructs the classes. Rey received his certification from the Richard Stockton College of New Jersey and continues his studies under the tutelage of the Great Tai Chi Master Charles F. Farrell; and as a student of the Global College of Natural Medicine in their Holistic Health Practitioner Program.
You may also be interested in:
1, must be practical for ADHD children, don't like normal children as strict,
Divorce family children more prone to obesity. A study in Norway showed that
Many menopausal women suffering from insomnia , however , a new study has found
Like nails and is closely linked to human health , the hair can react to our
In the beautiful behind high heels , you may face the following major injury :
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- Etiology of leukemia
- Temporal lobe tumor
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Acupuncture Treatment of Alopecia Areata
Best of tcmwell.com
The Chinese have thoroughly documented the use of auricular acupuncture to help
Acupuncture is one of the oldest healing practices in the world. As part of
Nutritious school lunches and a ban on sweets, buns and sweetened drinks at
You see, many people say they do positive thinking, or that they know all about
The Mongolian and Tibetan medicine is deeply influenced by the Tibetan Buddhist
Acupuncture has proven itself useful even in a study conducted in Sydney,
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Investigation into the operation and use of Tibetan Materia Medica
- Rising Drug Costs Decrease Rates of Treatment
- Health experts teach you how to wear high heels
- Stomachache of Symptoms
- Treat For Your Hiccups
- Green Tea May Protect Bladder From Becoming Inflamed
- Saint in Chinese Medicine Zhang Zhongjing
- Quit Smoking With Hypnosis
- Ignoring common cold can lead to chronic sinusitis
- chronic cough
- Yoga Helps Those With Asthma
- Treating Hiccups
- Austrian Scientists Find Transgenic Mcause Lower Fertility
- Can You Handle Your Back Pain After Knee Surgery
- Ways To Prevent Upper Back Pain