Lijiang: Dreaming garden away from modern cities
The ancient city of Lijiang, listed by the UNESCO in 1997 as a world cultural heritage site, is a dreaming garden for people longing for a haven of peace different from today's modern cities.
The 800-year-old city, located on the northwestern tip of Yunnan, is famous for the Naxi people.
Simply and elegantly colored buildings are housing over 30,000 Naxi ethnic people, with small bridges and purling streams weaving around.
The indigenous Dongba culture, an encyclopedia of the Naxi people, is leading residents to seek harmony between man and the nature. Meanwhile, painstaking efforts have been made to prevent the traditional flavors of Lijiang from being nibbled by modernity and tourism development in the past years.
You may also be interested in:
1, must be practical for ADHD children, don't like normal children as strict,
Divorce family children more prone to obesity. A study in Norway showed that
Many menopausal women suffering from insomnia , however , a new study has found
Like nails and is closely linked to human health , the hair can react to our
In the beautiful behind high heels , you may face the following major injury :
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- Etiology of leukemia
- Temporal lobe tumor
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Acupuncture Treatment of Alopecia Areata
Best of tcmwell.com
While the data set is complicated, these findings seem to support what many
Christina Applegate says she has a clean bill of health after undergoing
The Chinese have thoroughly documented the use of auricular acupuncture to help
Summary of governments, international agencies and companies are increasingly
Description The hair loss Hair loss is a medical term describing the partial or
The concept of glycemic load is based on the fact that carbohydrates have
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- High Blood calcium tied to lethal prostate cancer
- Study Finds, Energy Drinks Jolt Blood Pressure
- Three Mistakes of Eating Habits
- Often catch hair was susceptible to blood disease
- Ginger with Ease Nausea
- Chinese Herbs for the mind: Action for depression, anxiety, insomnia
- The Treatment of Menopausal Palpitations with Chinese Medicine
- At Meals Soup Help Cut Calories
- Tcm is more and more popular
- Conditions That Can Contribute to Fatigue
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Foreign reporters experience Chinese massage
- Nonsmokers Live Longer, Recover Faster
- Could Carrots Be The Secret To A Long Life
- Chinese Medicine Treat Depression