Integrated Health simply means that the clever combination of two therapies from the East and West, treatments and health protocols. It incorporates the best of both worlds. Western medicine, although powerful, is the drug situation requires. It asks too little emphasis on prevention. Chinese medicine is on the other hand, based on the precautionary principle. This is the body's natural ability to heal itself, and there are causes and not just the symptoms.
In my own practice over the past 15 years, I experienced the power of integrative medicine. Working both independently and in collaboration with doctors, therapists and nurses, I used my skills in massage therapy to help Chinese Chi Kung and Tai Chi, hundreds of people to restore and restore health.
One of the biggest success I was Janet, a 47-year-old woman with an array of serious health and mobility. When she was referred to me, weighing 350 pounds, had a stable blood pressure was 180/100 and at great risk of a stroke or heart attack. Doctors found the signs in his heart and said he would need surgery. Janet couldn't even tolerate the drug, blood pressure and requested an opportunity to become better.
Janet and I worked together for three years. He taught them, Tai Chi, Chi Kung and Chinese massage therapy out of those who changed their diet and lifestyle. She lost 135 pounds, blood pressure was normal 120/80 and left scars in his heart. The doctors were surprised by their progress. Her cardiologist said it was the heart of a 25-year-old. Today, Janet has a normal life, filled with new energy and optimism, and enjoy the grandchildren.
Another notable success was Mike visited me for the pancreatic. Mike took a series of attacks that led to hospitalization. The doctor said that the pancreatic duct was blocked and for morphine in pain. He made changes in diet and received Chinese massage techniques and Chi Kung taught me. Within a few months, the swollen pancreas was restored to normal size and the involvement removed.
A third success is that Sarah came to me after having to fight multiple sclerosis for more than five years. Treatment for helping Chinese massage therapy to relax their members and their blood and energy flow, refer to rule. I trained in Chi Kung for relaxation and to regain their strength in his body. Now Member States their symptoms almost completely disappeared. It is stronger and more relaxed person. He said control over her life and feels Chi Kung now shared with students in their hometown.
You may also be interested in:
Winter is the neck shoulder pain prone season, the other seasons do not feel
1, must be practical for ADHD children, don't like normal children as strict,
Divorce family children more prone to obesity. A study in Norway showed that
Many menopausal women suffering from insomnia , however , a new study has found
Like nails and is closely linked to human health , the hair can react to our
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- Temporal lobe tumor
- Etiology of leukemia
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Acupuncture Treatment of Alopecia Areata
Best of tcmwell.com
Previous studies have confirmed a link between smoking in movies and the
Christina Applegate says she has a clean bill of health after undergoing
Each year, approximately 110,000 children under the age of five die from
Much research has been conducted on the pharmacology of Tibetan medicinal
The complex of the geographical environment, and more in particular climatic
The origin of Yang-style Taiji Quan Yang was LUCHAN (1800-1873), born in
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Massage the muscle helps prevent skin aging
- Schools And Characteristics Of Taiji Quan
- Yoga Helps Those With Asthma
- 10 Tips to Get Better Sleep
- 5 steps to maintain your health
- Acupuncture Helps Some Pregnant Women Avoid C-Sections
- Grape juice good for the heart
- High Blood calcium tied to lethal prostate cancer
- Qigong And Tai Chi Classes At Lower Township Library
- chronic cough
- Chinese Tibetan Medicine
- Drinking Heavy Amounts Of Alcohol
- Cell phones unlikely to cause brain cancer
- Some 110,000 Kids Die Of Water Borne Diseases Annually In Bangladesh
- The Best Foods To Be Taken During Menopause