Integrated Health simply means that the clever combination of two therapies from the East and West, treatments and health protocols. It incorporates the best of both worlds. Western medicine, although powerful, is the drug situation requires. It asks too little emphasis on prevention. Chinese medicine is on the other hand, based on the precautionary principle. This is the body's natural ability to heal itself, and there are causes and not just the symptoms.
In my own practice over the past 15 years, I experienced the power of integrative medicine. Working both independently and in collaboration with doctors, therapists and nurses, I used my skills in massage therapy to help Chinese Chi Kung and Tai Chi, hundreds of people to restore and restore health.
One of the biggest success I was Janet, a 47-year-old woman with an array of serious health and mobility. When she was referred to me, weighing 350 pounds, had a stable blood pressure was 180/100 and at great risk of a stroke or heart attack. Doctors found the signs in his heart and said he would need surgery. Janet couldn't even tolerate the drug, blood pressure and requested an opportunity to become better.
Janet and I worked together for three years. He taught them, Tai Chi, Chi Kung and Chinese massage therapy out of those who changed their diet and lifestyle. She lost 135 pounds, blood pressure was normal 120/80 and left scars in his heart. The doctors were surprised by their progress. Her cardiologist said it was the heart of a 25-year-old. Today, Janet has a normal life, filled with new energy and optimism, and enjoy the grandchildren.
Another notable success was Mike visited me for the pancreatic. Mike took a series of attacks that led to hospitalization. The doctor said that the pancreatic duct was blocked and for morphine in pain. He made changes in diet and received Chinese massage techniques and Chi Kung taught me. Within a few months, the swollen pancreas was restored to normal size and the involvement removed.
A third success is that Sarah came to me after having to fight multiple sclerosis for more than five years. Treatment for helping Chinese massage therapy to relax their members and their blood and energy flow, refer to rule. I trained in Chi Kung for relaxation and to regain their strength in his body. Now Member States their symptoms almost completely disappeared. It is stronger and more relaxed person. He said control over her life and feels Chi Kung now shared with students in their hometown.
You may also be interested in:
Cut Down on Calories, Especially in the Evening Obesity and overweight have
What will you find in this Guide? The goal of our Online Guide to Allergies and
Eating four or more apples a week during pregnancy appeared to lower the risk
In fact, a kind of apple cider vinegar is just vinegar, while the use of
Each year, thousands of Canadians promise to quit smoking. Nicotine patches,
Too much sleep you do not want to appear evil, but in reality the average
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- Etiology of leukemia
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Temporal lobe tumor
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Liver cyst is a relatively common benign liver disease
Best of tcmwell.com
The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine study, being presented at the
And while the researchers said their findings can be applied only to the
More than 150 people became ill and hospitalized more than 30 countries in an
High increasingly popular energy drinks caffeine drinks May do more than give a
Nutritious school lunches and a ban on sweets, buns and sweetened drinks at
TCM considers the human body that carried out the integrated connection by
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Chinese Food the Healthy Way
- Sleep Your Way To A Lower Cholesterol
- Venom As Therapeutic Treatment Of Cancer?
- High Blood calcium tied to lethal prostate cancer
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and mushrooms
- Treatment of insomnia method
- CCTV to launch a "hand-like disease where a" physician or lipeigang is God?
- experts say Coffee can be good for you
- help many to get rid of Addiction
- Indoor Smoking Bans
- Rich Resource of Zhuang Medicines
- Hospital Benefits From Fewer Antibiotics
- When You're Dizzy
- Foreign reporters experience Chinese massage
- Fat Cells of Obesity