Integrated Health simply means that the clever combination of two therapies from the East and West, treatments and health protocols. It incorporates the best of both worlds. Western medicine, although powerful, is the drug situation requires. It asks too little emphasis on prevention. Chinese medicine is on the other hand, based on the precautionary principle. This is the body's natural ability to heal itself, and there are causes and not just the symptoms.
In my own practice over the past 15 years, I experienced the power of integrative medicine. Working both independently and in collaboration with doctors, therapists and nurses, I used my skills in massage therapy to help Chinese Chi Kung and Tai Chi, hundreds of people to restore and restore health.
One of the biggest success I was Janet, a 47-year-old woman with an array of serious health and mobility. When she was referred to me, weighing 350 pounds, had a stable blood pressure was 180/100 and at great risk of a stroke or heart attack. Doctors found the signs in his heart and said he would need surgery. Janet couldn't even tolerate the drug, blood pressure and requested an opportunity to become better.
Janet and I worked together for three years. He taught them, Tai Chi, Chi Kung and Chinese massage therapy out of those who changed their diet and lifestyle. She lost 135 pounds, blood pressure was normal 120/80 and left scars in his heart. The doctors were surprised by their progress. Her cardiologist said it was the heart of a 25-year-old. Today, Janet has a normal life, filled with new energy and optimism, and enjoy the grandchildren.
Another notable success was Mike visited me for the pancreatic. Mike took a series of attacks that led to hospitalization. The doctor said that the pancreatic duct was blocked and for morphine in pain. He made changes in diet and received Chinese massage techniques and Chi Kung taught me. Within a few months, the swollen pancreas was restored to normal size and the involvement removed.
A third success is that Sarah came to me after having to fight multiple sclerosis for more than five years. Treatment for helping Chinese massage therapy to relax their members and their blood and energy flow, refer to rule. I trained in Chi Kung for relaxation and to regain their strength in his body. Now Member States their symptoms almost completely disappeared. It is stronger and more relaxed person. He said control over her life and feels Chi Kung now shared with students in their hometown.
You may also be interested in:
1, must be practical for ADHD children, don't like normal children as strict,
Divorce family children more prone to obesity. A study in Norway showed that
Many menopausal women suffering from insomnia , however , a new study has found
Like nails and is closely linked to human health , the hair can react to our
In the beautiful behind high heels , you may face the following major injury :
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- Etiology of leukemia
- Temporal lobe tumor
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Acupuncture Treatment of Alopecia Areata
Best of tcmwell.com
Cold refers to inflammation of the upper respiratory tract caused by a viral
Pressing-kneading the Points on the Neck and Nape: Extend the middle finger of
U.S. chemists have identified the odor that emanates from skin cancer, a
Christina Applegate says she has a clean bill of health after undergoing
Grape juice can have a similar effect (against heart disease) as red wine but
Researchers at the Linus Pauling Institute at Oregon State University have
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Uygur Medicine Improve Human Body Health
- Sleep Your Way To A Lower Cholesterol
- The Treatment of Menopausal Palpitations with Chinese Medicine
- Treating Hiccups
- Health experts teach you how to wear high heels
- Pine Bark Reduces Jetlag
- Local and Ethnic Features of Chinese Ethnic Minority Medicine
- Movie characters influence teen smoking
- There are 10 foods that helping to keep your skin youthful
- Some 110,000 Kids Die Of Water Borne Diseases Annually In Bangladesh
- Chinese Tibetan Medicine
- Mineral Materia Medica current state of research
- Migraine Linked To Blood clots In Veins
- Finding underlying cause key to fixing sleep disorders
- People Taking Stairs Expected to Live Longer