Integrated Health simply means that the clever combination of two therapies from the East and West, treatments and health protocols. It incorporates the best of both worlds. Western medicine, although powerful, is the drug situation requires. It asks too little emphasis on prevention. Chinese medicine is on the other hand, based on the precautionary principle. This is the body's natural ability to heal itself, and there are causes and not just the symptoms.
In my own practice over the past 15 years, I experienced the power of integrative medicine. Working both independently and in collaboration with doctors, therapists and nurses, I used my skills in massage therapy to help Chinese Chi Kung and Tai Chi, hundreds of people to restore and restore health.
One of the biggest success I was Janet, a 47-year-old woman with an array of serious health and mobility. When she was referred to me, weighing 350 pounds, had a stable blood pressure was 180/100 and at great risk of a stroke or heart attack. Doctors found the signs in his heart and said he would need surgery. Janet couldn't even tolerate the drug, blood pressure and requested an opportunity to become better.
Janet and I worked together for three years. He taught them, Tai Chi, Chi Kung and Chinese massage therapy out of those who changed their diet and lifestyle. She lost 135 pounds, blood pressure was normal 120/80 and left scars in his heart. The doctors were surprised by their progress. Her cardiologist said it was the heart of a 25-year-old. Today, Janet has a normal life, filled with new energy and optimism, and enjoy the grandchildren.
Another notable success was Mike visited me for the pancreatic. Mike took a series of attacks that led to hospitalization. The doctor said that the pancreatic duct was blocked and for morphine in pain. He made changes in diet and received Chinese massage techniques and Chi Kung taught me. Within a few months, the swollen pancreas was restored to normal size and the involvement removed.
A third success is that Sarah came to me after having to fight multiple sclerosis for more than five years. Treatment for helping Chinese massage therapy to relax their members and their blood and energy flow, refer to rule. I trained in Chi Kung for relaxation and to regain their strength in his body. Now Member States their symptoms almost completely disappeared. It is stronger and more relaxed person. He said control over her life and feels Chi Kung now shared with students in their hometown.
You may also be interested in:
Cut Down on Calories, Especially in the Evening Obesity and overweight have
What will you find in this Guide? The goal of our Online Guide to Allergies and
Eating four or more apples a week during pregnancy appeared to lower the risk
In fact, a kind of apple cider vinegar is just vinegar, while the use of
Each year, thousands of Canadians promise to quit smoking. Nicotine patches,
Too much sleep you do not want to appear evil, but in reality the average
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- Etiology of leukemia
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Liver cyst is a relatively common benign liver disease
- Acupuncture Treatment of Alopecia Areata
- Teens & Poor Sleep, High Blood Pressure
Best of tcmwell.com
Medicine is a basic necessity of human civilization. The man, from the
There was a clear pattern among men, whose Parkinson risk increased in tandem
Tibetan medicine offers more concrete and deeper understanding of the structure
Herbs are effective remedies due to one or a number of different active
The ancient city of Lijiang, listed by the UNESCO in 1997 as a world cultural
After much research and observations, Austrian scientists have discovered that
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- How to treat toothache natural Treatments
- There are 10 foods that helping to keep your skin youthful
- Fruit Juice,Friend or Foe
- 5 steps to maintain your health
- Chinese Food the Healthy Way
- Schools And Characteristics Of Taiji Quan
- Common cold-Hand therapy
- The complications of smoking
- Pine Bark Reduces Jetlag
- Ban On Sweets In School Helps To Combat Childhood Obesity
- Solutions to the seven most common sleep myths
- Can prevent heart disease?
- Tibetan medicine diagnostic methods - Pulse Diagnosis
- Migraine Linked To Blood clots In Veins
- Nonsmokers Live Longer, Recover Faster