Health Benefits of Watermelon
In the summer fruits, watermelon is a favorite of many people. But do you really know watermelon? Recently, Japan's "Woman" magazine reported that the Japanese nutritionist summarizes watermelon you do not know about a few things.
Rich three kinds of skin care ingredients that can anti-aging sun protection. Known Lycopene is a potent tomatoes contain antioxidants, which can effectively prevent free radicals, ultraviolet radiation on the skin, and a variety of external damage to the cells. But few people know that watermelon tomato lycopene content is 1.4 times as much. In addition, watermelon is also rich in β-carotene, which is yellow carrots and spinach and other green vegetables are rich in a nutrient in the human body into vitamin A, a fight skin aging and anti-cancer effects, but also to protect and enhance vision . It is worth mentioning that, watermelon also contains citrulline, which is unique to a watermelon amino acids, restore the role of vascular elasticity. Citrulline has an antioxidant and inhibits collagen breakdown role, can play a moisturizing skin to resist the effects of UV damage.
Red flesh watermelon than the yellow flesh of good nutrition. Almost no yellow flesh watermelon lycopene, so buy the preferred red flesh watermelon watermelon. It should be noted that, in the pick red flesh watermelon, you should choose the black seeds, red flesh may be white seed ripening.
With oil or fat dairy products eat together. Lycopene and β-carotene are fat-soluble vitamins, so eat watermelon alone will affect their absorption, we recommend the watermelon cut into small pieces and full-fat yogurt or salad mix after eating. Bags of milk to drink when eating watermelon can also play the role.
Watermelon rind to beauty. Watermelon rind than the flesh of citrulline content of about 2-fold higher, and therefore has a certain skin care effect. Eating watermelon can be trimmed away, "Chui Yi" (Green cortex), washed and cut into pieces after the fried food, fried cucumber with a similar approach.
Watermelon seed can help lower blood pressure. Watermelon seed rich in unsaturated fatty acids, lower blood pressure, prevent arteriosclerosis. Eat whole inconvenient, it can be labeled as powder blunt, or directly with the watermelon juice drink together.
You may also be interested in:
1, must be practical for ADHD children, don't like normal children as strict,
Divorce family children more prone to obesity. A study in Norway showed that
Many menopausal women suffering from insomnia , however , a new study has found
Like nails and is closely linked to human health , the hair can react to our
In the beautiful behind high heels , you may face the following major injury :
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- Etiology of leukemia
- Temporal lobe tumor
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Acupuncture Treatment of Alopecia Areata
Best of tcmwell.com
Aromatherapy : Essential oils can help treat some symptoms of depression but is
A 10-YEAR-OLD boy from a poor family in Sichuan province has finally received
Among the works in Chinese medical such as Nan Sutra and the Compendium of
The study focused on MRI scans of 1839 people from the Framingham Offspring
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is an integral part of Chinese culture. He
The ancient city of Lijiang, listed by the UNESCO in 1997 as a world cultural
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Fat Cells of Obesity
- Ginger, Curry May Offer Cure to Kennedy's Disease
- At Meals Soup Help Cut Calories
- Hypertension, a Silent Killer
- Yoga can reduce menopausal women insomnia
- Rising Drug Costs Decrease Rates of Treatment
- Natural way to whiten teeth
- The Treatment of Menopausal Palpitations with Chinese Medicine
- Can prevent heart disease?
- Severe Life Events Raise Breast Cancer Risk
- Herbal Medicine Research and Global Health: an ethical analysis
- Remedies For Treating Allergies
- 10 Tips to Get Better Sleep
- Dairy food linked with Parkinson's disease
- Apples May Keep Asthma Away