DIY Acupuncture-The Five Tigers
In the last post, I propose that you can DIY certain acupuncture points and treat yourself. Today, talking about the Five Tigers and how to use them.
Five Tigers come from the Tung Style school of acupuncture. They are particularly useful for treating pain in the feet and the heel, but can also be used for fingers and palm pain, sciatica, and those of you with carpel tunnel in May find it useful.
The tigers, numbered one to five years, are located on the lower part of the thumb, on the border between the skin of the hand and the palm, looking for color change between these two types of number one skin.Tiger is closest to the end of the finger, and the number five of the tiger is the closest to the wrist. All others are equidistant between these points.
Tiger deals with palms and fingers and pain sometimes helps carpel tunnel as well.
Tiger contributed to strengthen the effect of a tiger.
Tiger three lines of pain in the fingers.
Tiger four treatments foot or foot back pain, also when used with the tiger of five hours, to treat certain types of back pain and sciatica.
Tiger five is excellent for heel pain, especially bone grows or plantar fasciitis.
You already know that acupuncture is not just sticking needles in people. So how do you encourage the big cats? It is easy. You can use your finger to find the place that is soft and hard, then press. Try it when you are in the midst of suffering with foot pain or sciatica. Rub firmly along this line of demarcation between the two colors of skin, find the points that are tender and then dig with your fingernail. Of course, it will feel tender, but when your foot pain diminishes or disappears, the slight discomfort in your thumb will seem like nothing.
You may also be interested in:
1, must be practical for ADHD children, don't like normal children as strict,
Divorce family children more prone to obesity. A study in Norway showed that
Many menopausal women suffering from insomnia , however , a new study has found
Like nails and is closely linked to human health , the hair can react to our
In the beautiful behind high heels , you may face the following major injury :
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- Etiology of leukemia
- Temporal lobe tumor
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Acupuncture Treatment of Alopecia Areata
Best of tcmwell.com
This seems unusual, but Dr. Son and colleagues report on the effectiveness of
The last stage for most of the people is on the operating table for a number of
After much research and observations, Austrian scientists have discovered that
Antibacterial ingredients in hand sanitizer Hand sanitizer is a very common
Hypnotherapy to quit smoking is a common reason for people to seek out
Western medicine is a science-based anthropotomy and takes its first principles
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Insomnia cure at the push of a button
- Identify Chemical Odor Of Skin Cancer
- Natural Home Remedies for Common cold
- Self-tuina on the Neck
- Pine Bark Reduces Jetlag
- Chinese Food the Healthy Way
- Too Much, Too Little Sleep Lead To Stroke Risk
- The Health Benefits
- How Normal Is Smoking?
- BASIC PRINCIPLES
- Schools And Characteristics Of Taiji Quan
- Guide to Combating Allergies
- 10 Tips to Get Better Sleep
- Investigation into the operation and use of Tibetan Materia Medica
- Chinese Herbs for the mind: Action for depression, anxiety, insomnia