DIY Acupuncture-The Five Tigers
In the last post, I propose that you can DIY certain acupuncture points and treat yourself. Today, talking about the Five Tigers and how to use them.
Five Tigers come from the Tung Style school of acupuncture. They are particularly useful for treating pain in the feet and the heel, but can also be used for fingers and palm pain, sciatica, and those of you with carpel tunnel in May find it useful.
The tigers, numbered one to five years, are located on the lower part of the thumb, on the border between the skin of the hand and the palm, looking for color change between these two types of number one skin.Tiger is closest to the end of the finger, and the number five of the tiger is the closest to the wrist. All others are equidistant between these points.
Tiger deals with palms and fingers and pain sometimes helps carpel tunnel as well.
Tiger contributed to strengthen the effect of a tiger.
Tiger three lines of pain in the fingers.
Tiger four treatments foot or foot back pain, also when used with the tiger of five hours, to treat certain types of back pain and sciatica.
Tiger five is excellent for heel pain, especially bone grows or plantar fasciitis.
You already know that acupuncture is not just sticking needles in people. So how do you encourage the big cats? It is easy. You can use your finger to find the place that is soft and hard, then press. Try it when you are in the midst of suffering with foot pain or sciatica. Rub firmly along this line of demarcation between the two colors of skin, find the points that are tender and then dig with your fingernail. Of course, it will feel tender, but when your foot pain diminishes or disappears, the slight discomfort in your thumb will seem like nothing.
You may also be interested in:
Winter is the neck shoulder pain prone season, the other seasons do not feel
1, must be practical for ADHD children, don't like normal children as strict,
Divorce family children more prone to obesity. A study in Norway showed that
Many menopausal women suffering from insomnia , however , a new study has found
Like nails and is closely linked to human health , the hair can react to our
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- Etiology of leukemia
- Temporal lobe tumor
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Acupuncture Treatment of Alopecia Areata
Best of tcmwell.com
Acupuncture has proven itself useful even in a study conducted in Sydney,
The research group, from Rutgers University in Piscataway, New Jersey,
Medicine is a basic necessity of human civilization. The man, from the
The Chinese have thoroughly documented the use of auricular acupuncture to help
Dried leaves of the climbing "miracle herb" Xishuangbanna Gynostemma
In addition, the research team suggests that the malfunctioning of these fat
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Acupuncture 'Helps Women Have Babies'
- When You're Dizzy
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Indoor Smoking Bans
- Beware of bad sleeping position induction of esophageal carcinoma
- People Taking Stairs Expected to Live Longer
- Acupuncture Helps Some Pregnant Women Avoid C-Sections
- Migraine Linked To Blood clots In Veins
- Mania-Depressive Psychosis
- Bruises, cuts and injuries
- CCTV to launch a "hand-like disease where a" physician or lipeigang is God?
- experts say Coffee can be good for you
- Three Mistakes of Eating Habits
- Theory typical Chinese minorities in medicine
- Qigong and Taoism