DIY Acupuncture-The Five Tigers
In the last post, I propose that you can DIY certain acupuncture points and treat yourself. Today, talking about the Five Tigers and how to use them.
Five Tigers come from the Tung Style school of acupuncture. They are particularly useful for treating pain in the feet and the heel, but can also be used for fingers and palm pain, sciatica, and those of you with carpel tunnel in May find it useful.
The tigers, numbered one to five years, are located on the lower part of the thumb, on the border between the skin of the hand and the palm, looking for color change between these two types of number one skin.Tiger is closest to the end of the finger, and the number five of the tiger is the closest to the wrist. All others are equidistant between these points.
Tiger deals with palms and fingers and pain sometimes helps carpel tunnel as well.
Tiger contributed to strengthen the effect of a tiger.
Tiger three lines of pain in the fingers.
Tiger four treatments foot or foot back pain, also when used with the tiger of five hours, to treat certain types of back pain and sciatica.
Tiger five is excellent for heel pain, especially bone grows or plantar fasciitis.
You already know that acupuncture is not just sticking needles in people. So how do you encourage the big cats? It is easy. You can use your finger to find the place that is soft and hard, then press. Try it when you are in the midst of suffering with foot pain or sciatica. Rub firmly along this line of demarcation between the two colors of skin, find the points that are tender and then dig with your fingernail. Of course, it will feel tender, but when your foot pain diminishes or disappears, the slight discomfort in your thumb will seem like nothing.
You may also be interested in:
1, must be practical for ADHD children, don't like normal children as strict,
Divorce family children more prone to obesity. A study in Norway showed that
Many menopausal women suffering from insomnia , however , a new study has found
Like nails and is closely linked to human health , the hair can react to our
In the beautiful behind high heels , you may face the following major injury :
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- Etiology of leukemia
- Temporal lobe tumor
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Acupuncture Treatment of Alopecia Areata
Best of tcmwell.com
Aromatherapy : Essential oils can help treat some symptoms of depression but is
A 10-YEAR-OLD boy from a poor family in Sichuan province has finally received
Ultimately, is not. There was great enthusiasm on the possible role of folic
Although the venom of this spider is known to be fatal in some cases, American
More than 150 people became ill and hospitalized more than 30 countries in an
Traditional drugs associated with the Uygur, Hui and people of Kazakhstan are
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Alan giant fat diet promotion of Chinese medicine
- The Treatment of Menopausal Palpitations with Chinese Medicine
- Rich Resource of Zhuang Medicines
- Identify Chemical Odor Of Skin Cancer
- The Best Foods To Be Taken During Menopause
- Fruit Juice,Friend or Foe
- Drinking Heavy Amounts Of Alcohol
- Grain Fiber And Magnesium Intake Associated With Lower Risk For Diabetes
- How to Treat Anemia
- Hand sanitizer is a carcinogen really do?
- Treating Hiccups
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Categories of Depression
- Acupuncture for Asthma treatment
- Herbal Medicine Research and Global Health: an ethical analysis
- Hair of the four questions reflect physical symptoms