DIY Acupuncture-The Five Tigers
In the last post, I propose that you can DIY certain acupuncture points and treat yourself. Today, talking about the Five Tigers and how to use them.
Five Tigers come from the Tung Style school of acupuncture. They are particularly useful for treating pain in the feet and the heel, but can also be used for fingers and palm pain, sciatica, and those of you with carpel tunnel in May find it useful.
The tigers, numbered one to five years, are located on the lower part of the thumb, on the border between the skin of the hand and the palm, looking for color change between these two types of number one skin.Tiger is closest to the end of the finger, and the number five of the tiger is the closest to the wrist. All others are equidistant between these points.
Tiger deals with palms and fingers and pain sometimes helps carpel tunnel as well.
Tiger contributed to strengthen the effect of a tiger.
Tiger three lines of pain in the fingers.
Tiger four treatments foot or foot back pain, also when used with the tiger of five hours, to treat certain types of back pain and sciatica.
Tiger five is excellent for heel pain, especially bone grows or plantar fasciitis.
You already know that acupuncture is not just sticking needles in people. So how do you encourage the big cats? It is easy. You can use your finger to find the place that is soft and hard, then press. Try it when you are in the midst of suffering with foot pain or sciatica. Rub firmly along this line of demarcation between the two colors of skin, find the points that are tender and then dig with your fingernail. Of course, it will feel tender, but when your foot pain diminishes or disappears, the slight discomfort in your thumb will seem like nothing.
You may also be interested in:
Cut Down on Calories, Especially in the Evening Obesity and overweight have
What will you find in this Guide? The goal of our Online Guide to Allergies and
Eating four or more apples a week during pregnancy appeared to lower the risk
In fact, a kind of apple cider vinegar is just vinegar, while the use of
Each year, thousands of Canadians promise to quit smoking. Nicotine patches,
Too much sleep you do not want to appear evil, but in reality the average
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- Etiology of leukemia
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Liver cyst is a relatively common benign liver disease
- Acupuncture Treatment of Alopecia Areata
- Teens & Poor Sleep, High Blood Pressure
Best of tcmwell.com
Zhongjing Zhang was born in Nan Nieyang County (now city Rangdong Deng County,
A 10-YEAR-OLD boy from a poor family in Sichuan province has finally received
Among the types of minority Chinese medicine, systems theory of Tibetan,
In addition, the research team suggests that the malfunctioning of these fat
The ancient city of Lijiang, listed by the UNESCO in 1997 as a world cultural
Bruises, cuts and injuries, injuries to the body and a break in the integrity
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and mushrooms
- Ginger, Curry May Offer Cure to Kennedy's Disease
- Treat For Your Hiccups
- Around the culture of traditional Chinese medicine
- The Truth About Acupuncture
- Can You Handle Your Back Pain After Knee Surgery
- Health Care Of The Eyes With Self-tuina
- Some 110,000 Kids Die Of Water Borne Diseases Annually In Bangladesh
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Antidepressants may help kids?
- Natural Home Remedies for Common cold
- Chinese Medicine Help for Depression
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Categories of Depression
- help many to get rid of Addiction
- Treating Hiccups