Chinese Taiji Sword introduces 32 forms of taiji sword. And Xue Anri, renown Chinese martial arts coach, instructs 42-form taiji sword competition routine in detail. 32-form taiji sword was adapted from Yang-Style Tai Chi Sword by Chinese martial arts master Li Tianji. It is supported by the National Physical Education Committee. 42-form taiji sword is a competition routine which is set up by the Wushu Research Institute of the former National Sports Committee.
Sword play is brisk, agile, elegant, easy, graceful and natural in action. The movements are flexible, as well as variable. Attention is paid to both motion and stillness. Hardness and suppleness supplement each other. So sword play is likened to the "flying phoenix."
The sword is called the "gentleman of all weapons." It is the most widely used of all weapons and its influence goes beyond the field of Wushu. Every school of wushu uses the sword as the basic weapon for rigorous training.
Like taijiquan, taiji sword play contains both gentle and vigorous movements, proceeding from the principles of "combining vigor and gentleness" and "subduing the hard with the soft." This can be explained from the ancient philosophical view of taiji, which holds that there are two aspects to everything - the positive and the negative.
There are many techniques in sword play. The main techniques include hitting, piercing, pointing, lifting, jumping and leaping, hanging, chopping, floating, poking, sweeping, wrestling, blocking andwipingg. These actions, combined with body movements and footsteps, form various of sword play. There are varied styles of sword play routines, handed down from ancient times. The popular ones include taiji, wudang, bodhi-dharma, longxing, lianhuan, sancai, qingping, baxian, mantis, drunkard and xingyi. The Chinese Physical Culture and Sports Commission has also worked out new routines for competition and physical exercises.
You may also be interested in:
- Taiji the energy release of the key requirements?
- Taiji position and posture
- What are the key requirements for releasing energy?
- What are the most important issues for people practicing Chen Style Taiji?
- Why should you ask for the Taiji positions or postures to be adjusted with personal manipulation by
1, must be practical for ADHD children, don't like normal children as strict,
Divorce family children more prone to obesity. A study in Norway showed that
Many menopausal women suffering from insomnia , however , a new study has found
Like nails and is closely linked to human health , the hair can react to our
In the beautiful behind high heels , you may face the following major injury :
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- Etiology of leukemia
- Temporal lobe tumor
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Acupuncture Treatment of Alopecia Areata
Best of tcmwell.com
Cold refers to inflammation of the upper respiratory tract caused by a viral
Techniques such as yoga, meditation, biofeedback and progressive relaxation,
Medicine is a basic necessity of human civilization. The man, from the
Rhizoma Rhei pumilii, can be mixed with butter for topical application. The
Previous studies have confirmed a link between smoking in movies and the
And while the researchers said their findings can be applied only to the
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Acupuncture Helps Some Pregnant Women Avoid C-Sections
- Natural Home Remedies for Common cold
- Green Tea May Protect Bladder From Becoming Inflamed
- Cell phones unlikely to cause brain cancer
- How to treat toothache natural Treatments
- The 10 most unwelcome gesture
- Salmonellosis outbreak
- Influence of Buddhist culture
- Nutrition for Your Skin
- Natural way to whiten teeth
- Herbal tea beverage to eclipse Coca Cola in Chinese market
- Insomnia cure at the push of a button
- Famouse Chinese Doctor-Sun Simiao
- Ban On Sweets In School Helps To Combat Childhood Obesity
- Can prevent heart disease?