Chinese Medicine Help for Depression
Aromatherapy: Essential oils can help treat some symptoms of depression but is most effective when used in conjunction with another form of therapy.
Art therapy: Many practitioners use mental health treatment for advanced diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders like depression. Drawing, painting and sculpture of many emotions help people out and increase personal growth. Art is a wonderful form of therapy and working for people both young and old depression.
Acupressure: In Chinese medicine, this modality has long been used as an aid for depression. The Chinese believe that depression can occur when feelings of anger or guilt are repressed. Acupressure points anti-depression can release blocked energy that causes depression. Several physical symptoms of depression and slowness and fatigue can be relieved by acupressure.
Dance / Movement Therapy: Move and overcome your depression. Numerous studies show that exercise can prevent and cure milder forms of depression. Some enjoy the freedom of expression that offers dance while others benefit from more structured activities such as martial arts. Find something you enjoy, and move your body will start to release all those feel good chemicals in your fight against depression.
Yoga: Yoga is a very relaxing exercise that improves circulation and concentration while toning the body. Combined with meditation, yoga is one of the best natural ways to combat and relieve depression.
Diet: The things we put into our bodies can affect us in many ways. People who are vulnerable to depression really should avoid coffee, sugar, alcohol and dairy products. Studies have shown that they can exacerbate symptoms of depression in many people and that once these foods were removed the symptoms went away. Sugar and caffeine are two particular threat when combined. Natural foods like fruits, vegetables and whole grains are best for those who suffer from depression. A balanced diet is important for everyone though.
Meditation: Meditation has a very calming effect. It can ease tension, improve concentration and self awareness increase. It is very effective in relieving mild cases of depression.
If you are seriously depressed and nothing done, or if you have thoughts of suicide, please consult a professional or a doctor immediately. Severe forms of depression require medical assistance.
You may also be interested in:
Cut Down on Calories, Especially in the Evening Obesity and overweight have
What will you find in this Guide? The goal of our Online Guide to Allergies and
Eating four or more apples a week during pregnancy appeared to lower the risk
In fact, a kind of apple cider vinegar is just vinegar, while the use of
Each year, thousands of Canadians promise to quit smoking. Nicotine patches,
Too much sleep you do not want to appear evil, but in reality the average
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- Etiology of leukemia
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Temporal lobe tumor
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Liver cyst is a relatively common benign liver disease
Best of tcmwell.com
Many women from the Baby Boomer generation are experiencing (or rapidly
There are approximately 10 super foods that can play a major part in reducing
Pregnant women who live through wars are more likely to give birth to a child
"We are from a situation where coffee had a very negative image of health," Dr.
People taking the stairs instead of the elevator at work, can expect to live
Herbs are effective remedies due to one or a number of different active
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Smokers Have Higher Risks for Bowel Diseases
- China traditional ethnic medicines
- The Treatment of Menopausal Palpitations with Chinese Medicine
- The Chinese folks pulls out a fire bottle-Burn a day fire
- Health Care Of The Eyes With Self-tuina
- Famouse Chinese Doctor-Sun Simiao
- Sept Qigong Practices for Hypertension
- Conditions That Can Contribute to Fatigue
- When You're Dizzy
- Rising Drug Costs Decrease Rates of Treatment
- Qigong And Tai Chi Classes At Lower Township Library
- Hair needs nutrition
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Solutions to the seven most common sleep myths
- Movie characters influence teen smoking