Chinese Medicine Help for Depression
Aromatherapy: Essential oils can help treat some symptoms of depression but is most effective when used in conjunction with another form of therapy.
Art therapy: Many practitioners use mental health treatment for advanced diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders like depression. Drawing, painting and sculpture of many emotions help people out and increase personal growth. Art is a wonderful form of therapy and working for people both young and old depression.
Acupressure: In Chinese medicine, this modality has long been used as an aid for depression. The Chinese believe that depression can occur when feelings of anger or guilt are repressed. Acupressure points anti-depression can release blocked energy that causes depression. Several physical symptoms of depression and slowness and fatigue can be relieved by acupressure.
Dance / Movement Therapy: Move and overcome your depression. Numerous studies show that exercise can prevent and cure milder forms of depression. Some enjoy the freedom of expression that offers dance while others benefit from more structured activities such as martial arts. Find something you enjoy, and move your body will start to release all those feel good chemicals in your fight against depression.
Yoga: Yoga is a very relaxing exercise that improves circulation and concentration while toning the body. Combined with meditation, yoga is one of the best natural ways to combat and relieve depression.
Diet: The things we put into our bodies can affect us in many ways. People who are vulnerable to depression really should avoid coffee, sugar, alcohol and dairy products. Studies have shown that they can exacerbate symptoms of depression in many people and that once these foods were removed the symptoms went away. Sugar and caffeine are two particular threat when combined. Natural foods like fruits, vegetables and whole grains are best for those who suffer from depression. A balanced diet is important for everyone though.
Meditation: Meditation has a very calming effect. It can ease tension, improve concentration and self awareness increase. It is very effective in relieving mild cases of depression.
If you are seriously depressed and nothing done, or if you have thoughts of suicide, please consult a professional or a doctor immediately. Severe forms of depression require medical assistance.
You may also be interested in:
Divorce family children more prone to obesity. A study in Norway showed that
Many menopausal women suffering from insomnia , however , a new study has found
Like nails and is closely linked to human health , the hair can react to our
In the beautiful behind high heels , you may face the following major injury :
Myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS). Like with leukemia, which is a hematological
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- Etiology of leukemia
- Temporal lobe tumor
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Acupuncture Treatment of Alopecia Areata
Best of tcmwell.com
A 10-YEAR-OLD boy from a poor family in Sichuan province has finally received
Ginseng is the best known and most popular Chinese herb. It is known as the
Herbs are effective remedies due to one or a number of different active
The goal is to break up the sugar crystals and cocoa solids to the point where
Chinese Taiji Sword introduces 32 forms of taiji sword. And Xue Anri, renown
A healthy lifestyle will help you reap rich dividends in the long run. It is
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Theory typical Chinese minorities in medicine
- Chinese Medicine Help for Depression
- How To Practise Health Fitness Exercise:Qigong
- Three Mistakes of Eating Habits
- Hair needs nutrition
- The Treatment of Menopausal Palpitations with Chinese Medicine
- Plantain root, treating diabetes
- Alan giant fat diet promotion of Chinese medicine
- Stress Of War May Cause Schizophrenia
- Some 110,000 Kids Die Of Water Borne Diseases Annually In Bangladesh
- There are 10 foods that helping to keep your skin youthful
- Treat For Your Hiccups
- Sleep Your Way To A Lower Cholesterol
- Dairy food linked with Parkinson's disease
- Quit Smoking With Hypnosis