Can prevent heart disease?
Is there any advantage to take folic acid supplements to prevent or treat heart disease?
Ultimately, is not. There was great enthusiasm on the possible role of folic acid supplements in the prevention and treatment of heart disease. However, several clinical trials involving folic acid supplements have shown no heart benefits.
Folic acid (folate) and other B vitamins help break down homocysteine, an amino acid in your blood. Too much homocysteine is associated with an increased risk of heart disease. For this reason, some scientists have speculated that folic acid supplements in May low homocysteine ¡ª which, in turn, may reduce the risk of heart disease. However, this effect has not been proven. Also, it is difficult to determine whether high levels of homocysteine are a direct cause or simply the result of coronary artery disease.
At that time, the American Heart Association (AHA) does not recommend the use of folic acid supplements by the general public to reduce the risk of heart disease. However, if you are at high risk of heart disease, the AHA recommends a diet rich in folic acid (folate) and other B vitamins Good dietary sources of folate, including citrus fruit, tomatoes, vegetables and grain products.
You may also be interested in:
Many menopausal women suffering from insomnia , however , a new study has found
Like nails and is closely linked to human health , the hair can react to our
In the beautiful behind high heels , you may face the following major injury :
Myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS). Like with leukemia, which is a hematological
Core Tip: Embrace is a way people express emotion , it can not only soothe
Cut Down on Calories, Especially in the Evening Obesity and overweight have
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- Etiology of leukemia
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- Temporal lobe tumor
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Liver cyst is a relatively common benign liver disease
Best of tcmwell.com
People with migraines May also be more likely to develop blood clots in their
Hormone, hormone English said, which means "to make something operational."
More than 150 people became ill and hospitalized more than 30 countries in an
We live in a world where electric lighting keeps factories, supermarkets and
The goal is to break up the sugar crystals and cocoa solids to the point where
Practitioners of traditional Chinese medicine make full use of various medical
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Smokers Have Higher Risks for Bowel Diseases
- Hand sanitizer is a carcinogen really do?
- High Blood calcium tied to lethal prostate cancer
- Mineral Materia Medica current state of research
- Diet has no Effect on Weight Loss
- The Health Benefits
- help many to get rid of Addiction
- Grain Fiber And Magnesium Intake Associated With Lower Risk For Diabetes
- Natural Home Remedies for Common cold
- Herbs and Human Health
- Applegate Says She Is 100 Percent Cancer Free
- Health Care Of The Eyes With Self-tuina
- Local and Ethnic Features of Chinese Ethnic Minority Medicine
- Treat For Your Hiccups
- Remedies For Treating Allergies