Austrian Scientists Find Transgenic Mcause Lower Fertility
The research was led by Professor Juergen Zentek Veterinary University of Vienna, aiming to discover whether the long-term consumption of GM maize would have adverse effects on mice. The researchers divided the mice tested in two groups, one of them were fed with American "NK603xMON810" transgenic maize and other Austrian local maize.
After twenty weeks, the offspring of two groups of mice began to diverge. Corn fed transgenic mice gave birth to lighter and fewer offspring. After several generations, the reproductive organs of female eating maize forever, began to change.
However, Professor Jürgen Zentek noted in the press release on the results of the research that we can not say it is with human beings, simply by the test result from the mouse. He stressed that the harmful effects of transgenic maize on the other animals of fertility should be investigated.
You may also be interested in:
Winter is the neck shoulder pain prone season, the other seasons do not feel
1, must be practical for ADHD children, don't like normal children as strict,
Divorce family children more prone to obesity. A study in Norway showed that
Many menopausal women suffering from insomnia , however , a new study has found
Like nails and is closely linked to human health , the hair can react to our
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- Etiology of leukemia
- Temporal lobe tumor
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Acupuncture Treatment of Alopecia Areata
Best of tcmwell.com
Medicine and healing have always played a central role in human civilization.
Tibetan medicine offers more concrete and deeper understanding of the structure
Antibacterial ingredients in hand sanitizer Hand sanitizer is a very common
Keep your bedroom quiet, dark, and comfortable. For many people, even the
There are approximately 10 super foods that can play a major part in reducing
Cold refers to inflammation of the upper respiratory tract caused by a viral
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Structural description of the human body
- Nonsmokers Live Longer, Recover Faster
- Birth weight affects infection risk in childhood
- Diabetes mellitus accompanied by cerebral vascular diseases
- Conditions That Can Contribute to Fatigue
- People Taking Stairs Expected to Live Longer
- A healthy lifestyle will help you reap rich dividends in the long run
- Chinese Food the Healthy Way
- Alan giant fat diet promotion of Chinese medicine
- Acupuncture for Asthma treatment
- Chinese Taiji
- Chinese Medicine Help for Depression
- Mineral Materia Medica current state of research
- Ways To Prevent Upper Back Pain
- How to treat toothache natural Treatments