Austrian Scientists Find Transgenic Mcause Lower Fertility
The research was led by Professor Juergen Zentek Veterinary University of Vienna, aiming to discover whether the long-term consumption of GM maize would have adverse effects on mice. The researchers divided the mice tested in two groups, one of them were fed with American "NK603xMON810" transgenic maize and other Austrian local maize.
After twenty weeks, the offspring of two groups of mice began to diverge. Corn fed transgenic mice gave birth to lighter and fewer offspring. After several generations, the reproductive organs of female eating maize forever, began to change.
However, Professor Jürgen Zentek noted in the press release on the results of the research that we can not say it is with human beings, simply by the test result from the mouse. He stressed that the harmful effects of transgenic maize on the other animals of fertility should be investigated.
You may also be interested in:
1, must be practical for ADHD children, don't like normal children as strict,
Divorce family children more prone to obesity. A study in Norway showed that
Many menopausal women suffering from insomnia , however , a new study has found
Like nails and is closely linked to human health , the hair can react to our
In the beautiful behind high heels , you may face the following major injury :
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- Etiology of leukemia
- Temporal lobe tumor
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Acupuncture Treatment of Alopecia Areata
Best of tcmwell.com
While the data set is complicated, these findings seem to support what many
The Zang-fu organs to refer to both bodies and the Zang Fu organs. Delicacy
Techniques such as yoga, meditation, biofeedback and progressive relaxation,
And while the researchers said their findings can be applied only to the
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is an integral part of Chinese culture. He
In TCM,hiccups are primarily due to counterflow qi surging up against the
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Self-tuina on the Neck
- The Chinese folks pulls out a fire bottle-Burn a day fire
- Severe Life Events Raise Breast Cancer Risk
- Parents divorce may lead to child obesity research
- Chinese Medicine Help for Depression
- Dairy food linked with Parkinson's disease
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Study Finds Strong Anti-Cancer Properties In Cruciferous Veggies
- Hair needs nutrition
- CCTV to launch a "hand-like disease where a" physician or lipeigang is God?
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Categories of Depression
- Acupuncture Helps Some Pregnant Women Avoid C-Sections
- Yoga can reduce menopausal women insomnia
- Quit Smoking With Hypnosis
- The secret life of chocolate