Austrian Scientists Find Transgenic Mcause Lower Fertility
The research was led by Professor Juergen Zentek Veterinary University of Vienna, aiming to discover whether the long-term consumption of GM maize would have adverse effects on mice. The researchers divided the mice tested in two groups, one of them were fed with American "NK603xMON810" transgenic maize and other Austrian local maize.
After twenty weeks, the offspring of two groups of mice began to diverge. Corn fed transgenic mice gave birth to lighter and fewer offspring. After several generations, the reproductive organs of female eating maize forever, began to change.
However, Professor Jürgen Zentek noted in the press release on the results of the research that we can not say it is with human beings, simply by the test result from the mouse. He stressed that the harmful effects of transgenic maize on the other animals of fertility should be investigated.
You may also be interested in:
Cut Down on Calories, Especially in the Evening Obesity and overweight have
What will you find in this Guide? The goal of our Online Guide to Allergies and
Eating four or more apples a week during pregnancy appeared to lower the risk
In fact, a kind of apple cider vinegar is just vinegar, while the use of
Each year, thousands of Canadians promise to quit smoking. Nicotine patches,
Too much sleep you do not want to appear evil, but in reality the average
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- Etiology of leukemia
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Temporal lobe tumor
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Liver cyst is a relatively common benign liver disease
Best of tcmwell.com
And while the researchers said their findings can be applied only to the
Although the venom of this spider is known to be fatal in some cases, American
Prostate cancer researcher says that the Chinese compound ginger and curry
Among the works in Chinese medical such as Nan Sutra and the Compendium of
More than 150 people became ill and hospitalized more than 30 countries in an
The origin of Yang-style Taiji Quan Yang was LUCHAN (1800-1873), born in
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Diet has no Effect on Weight Loss
- Ban On Sweets In School Helps To Combat Childhood Obesity
- Ginger with Ease Nausea
- Qigong And Tai Chi Classes At Lower Township Library
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- When You're Dizzy
- Local and ethnic characteristics of medicine of ethnic Chinese
- Insomnia cure at the push of a button
- Acupuncture for Asthma treatment
- Venom As Therapeutic Treatment Of Cancer?
- CCTV to launch a "hand-like disease where a" physician or lipeigang is God?
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Child Gives New Chance
- Bruises, cuts and injuries
- Traditional Chinese Medicine for Insomnia
- Salmonellosis outbreak