Austrian Scientists Find Transgenic Mcause Lower Fertility
The research was led by Professor Juergen Zentek Veterinary University of Vienna, aiming to discover whether the long-term consumption of GM maize would have adverse effects on mice. The researchers divided the mice tested in two groups, one of them were fed with American "NK603xMON810" transgenic maize and other Austrian local maize.
After twenty weeks, the offspring of two groups of mice began to diverge. Corn fed transgenic mice gave birth to lighter and fewer offspring. After several generations, the reproductive organs of female eating maize forever, began to change.
However, Professor Jürgen Zentek noted in the press release on the results of the research that we can not say it is with human beings, simply by the test result from the mouse. He stressed that the harmful effects of transgenic maize on the other animals of fertility should be investigated.
You may also be interested in:
1, must be practical for ADHD children, don't like normal children as strict,
Divorce family children more prone to obesity. A study in Norway showed that
Many menopausal women suffering from insomnia , however , a new study has found
Like nails and is closely linked to human health , the hair can react to our
In the beautiful behind high heels , you may face the following major injury :
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- Etiology of leukemia
- Temporal lobe tumor
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Acupuncture Treatment of Alopecia Areata
Best of tcmwell.com
Since ancient times, the ginger plant has been used as a medicine in Chinese
The ancient city of Lijiang, listed by the UNESCO in 1997 as a world cultural
Cut the meat into slices 2 cm (0.8 inches) long, 3 cm (1.2 inches) wide and 0.5
Cold refers to inflammation of the upper respiratory tract caused by a viral
Many doctors suggest C-sections for mothers with breech babies to ensure the
Dr. Amanda Kalaydjian of Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health,
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Chinese medicine beauty you caring hormone
- Chinese Herbs for the mind: Action for depression, anxiety, insomnia
- Local and ethnic characteristics of medicine of ethnic Chinese
- Cell phones unlikely to cause brain cancer
- Sleep Your Way To A Lower Cholesterol
- Ginger, Curry May Offer Cure to Kennedy's Disease
- Fruit Juice Tied To Rise In Diabetes Risk
- Birth weight affects infection risk in childhood
- Can prevent heart disease?
- chronic cough
- Herbal Medicine Research and Global Health: an ethical analysis
- Movie characters influence teen smoking
- Chinese Medicine Help for Depression
- People Taking Stairs Expected to Live Longer
- Common cold-Hand therapy