Austrian Scientists Find Transgenic Mcause Lower Fertility
The research was led by Professor Juergen Zentek Veterinary University of Vienna, aiming to discover whether the long-term consumption of GM maize would have adverse effects on mice. The researchers divided the mice tested in two groups, one of them were fed with American "NK603xMON810" transgenic maize and other Austrian local maize.
After twenty weeks, the offspring of two groups of mice began to diverge. Corn fed transgenic mice gave birth to lighter and fewer offspring. After several generations, the reproductive organs of female eating maize forever, began to change.
However, Professor Jürgen Zentek noted in the press release on the results of the research that we can not say it is with human beings, simply by the test result from the mouse. He stressed that the harmful effects of transgenic maize on the other animals of fertility should be investigated.
You may also be interested in:
Many menopausal women suffering from insomnia , however , a new study has found
Like nails and is closely linked to human health , the hair can react to our
In the beautiful behind high heels , you may face the following major injury :
Myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS). Like with leukemia, which is a hematological
Core Tip: Embrace is a way people express emotion , it can not only soothe
Cut Down on Calories, Especially in the Evening Obesity and overweight have
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- Etiology of leukemia
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- Temporal lobe tumor
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Liver cyst is a relatively common benign liver disease
Best of tcmwell.com
Summary of governments, international agencies and companies are increasingly
Smoking linked to various other diseases: >Heart disease >Peripheral artery
For example, in 2002, the average of ten years, a young girl was 2.1 percent
Symptoms include episodic rotational vertigo (attacks of a sensation of
Fatigue is different for every cancer patient. Although many treatment-related
The research found that women with fertility problems who underwent the ancient
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Cell phones unlikely to cause brain cancer
- Ginseng - Buying Guide
- Too Much, Too Little Sleep Lead To Stroke Risk
- Around the culture of traditional Chinese medicine
- Hair of the four questions reflect physical symptoms
- 5 steps to maintain your health
- The risk of sugary drinks
- Treat For Your Hiccups
- Tibetan medicine diagnostic methods - Pulse Diagnosis
- Stress Of War May Cause Schizophrenia
- Finding underlying cause key to fixing sleep disorders
- Study Finds Strong Anti-Cancer Properties In Cruciferous Veggies
- Remedies For Treating Allergies
- How to Treat Anemia
- China traditional ethnic medicines