A BRIEF HISTORY OF TCM
The Communist party of China was formed under the leadership of Chairman Mao in 1928 and took over power in 1949. The Communits realized that there were little or no medical services and actively encouraged the use of traditional Chinese remedies because they were cheap, acceptable to the Chinese, and used the skills already available in the countryside. In 1940, Yang Shao proposed to "scientificize" and "popularize" Traditional Chinese Medicine. Since then, this resurgence has opened facilities in China to provide, teach, and investigate TCM. While both Western and Chinese medicine have been practiced in China since the late 1800s, the traditional Chinese approach to medicine began to grow in popularity in the West in the 1970s, when ties to China opened.
The roots of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) date back more than 2000 years. Its rich history tells of the many influences on its development, including the Japanese, Europeans, and the Communist revolution. The changes that followed these influences explains why both terms--Traditional Chinese Medicine and Traditional Oriental Medicine (TOM)--are seen in the literature. Although these two terms are sometimes used interchangeably, TOM generally refers to the system of Chinese medicine practiced until the early 1900s. Up until this period, Chinese medicine had witnessed great growth, but also decline, as Western influence expanded and the training of traditional medicine grew poorer and more limited.
You may also be interested in:
Winter is the neck shoulder pain prone season, the other seasons do not feel
1, must be practical for ADHD children, don't like normal children as strict,
Divorce family children more prone to obesity. A study in Norway showed that
Many menopausal women suffering from insomnia , however , a new study has found
Like nails and is closely linked to human health , the hair can react to our
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- Etiology of leukemia
- Temporal lobe tumor
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Acupuncture Treatment of Alopecia Areata
Best of tcmwell.com
Toothpastes, strips and kits can be purchased in your desire to make your teeth
In addition, the research team suggests that the malfunctioning of these fat
Rhizoma Rhei pumilii, can be mixed with butter for topical application. The
I am back! Back Tianjin feel good. Plane yesterday, Alan said we will be red.
People taking the stairs instead of the elevator at work, can expect to live
Cold refers to inflammation of the upper respiratory tract caused by a viral
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- CCTV to launch a "hand-like disease where a" physician or lipeigang is God?
- Foot Massage improve Zang-fu Organs And Underdevelopment Of Physique
- When You're Dizzy
- Study Finds, Energy Drinks Jolt Blood Pressure
- How to Lose Weight While You Sleep!
- Acupuncture & Moxibustion-Common Cold
- Herbal tea beverage to eclipse Coca Cola in Chinese market
- The Health Benefits
- Nonsmokers Live Longer, Recover Faster
- Self-tuina on the Neck
- The secret life of chocolate
- Chinese Medicine Help for Depression
- Finding underlying cause key to fixing sleep disorders
- Ethnic Traditional Chinese Medicine and Western medicine
- Saint in Chinese Medicine Zhang Zhongjing