A BRIEF HISTORY OF TCM
The Communist party of China was formed under the leadership of Chairman Mao in 1928 and took over power in 1949. The Communits realized that there were little or no medical services and actively encouraged the use of traditional Chinese remedies because they were cheap, acceptable to the Chinese, and used the skills already available in the countryside. In 1940, Yang Shao proposed to "scientificize" and "popularize" Traditional Chinese Medicine. Since then, this resurgence has opened facilities in China to provide, teach, and investigate TCM. While both Western and Chinese medicine have been practiced in China since the late 1800s, the traditional Chinese approach to medicine began to grow in popularity in the West in the 1970s, when ties to China opened.
The roots of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) date back more than 2000 years. Its rich history tells of the many influences on its development, including the Japanese, Europeans, and the Communist revolution. The changes that followed these influences explains why both terms--Traditional Chinese Medicine and Traditional Oriental Medicine (TOM)--are seen in the literature. Although these two terms are sometimes used interchangeably, TOM generally refers to the system of Chinese medicine practiced until the early 1900s. Up until this period, Chinese medicine had witnessed great growth, but also decline, as Western influence expanded and the training of traditional medicine grew poorer and more limited.
You may also be interested in:
Winter is the neck shoulder pain prone season, the other seasons do not feel
1, must be practical for ADHD children, don't like normal children as strict,
Divorce family children more prone to obesity. A study in Norway showed that
Many menopausal women suffering from insomnia , however , a new study has found
Like nails and is closely linked to human health , the hair can react to our
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- Etiology of leukemia
- Temporal lobe tumor
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Acupuncture Treatment of Alopecia Areata
Best of tcmwell.com
In China, before the mid-twentieth century, all mental illnesses were treated
Recipe1: Walnut 120 gm and an adequate amount of Sesame oil. Administration:
Cell phone use does not appear to be associated with an increased risk of
Researchers at the American University weak magnetic pulses used to stimulate
In addition, the research team suggests that the malfunctioning of these fat
Western medicine is a science-based anthropotomy and takes its first principles
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Sweet and Sour Pork
- Stomachache of Symptoms
- Fat Cells of Obesity
- Hug helps strengthen the immune system stay healthy
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- High Blood calcium tied to lethal prostate cancer
- Local and ethnic characteristics of medicine of ethnic Chinese
- The Treatment of Menopausal Palpitations with Chinese Medicine
- Uygur Medicine Improve Human Body Health
- The Chinese folks pulls out a fire bottle-Burn a day fire
- CCTV to launch a "hand-like disease where a" physician or lipeigang is God?
- Chinese Taiji
- Massage Therapy Provides Relief
- The Best Foods To Be Taken During Menopause