A BRIEF HISTORY OF TCM
The Communist party of China was formed under the leadership of Chairman Mao in 1928 and took over power in 1949. The Communits realized that there were little or no medical services and actively encouraged the use of traditional Chinese remedies because they were cheap, acceptable to the Chinese, and used the skills already available in the countryside. In 1940, Yang Shao proposed to "scientificize" and "popularize" Traditional Chinese Medicine. Since then, this resurgence has opened facilities in China to provide, teach, and investigate TCM. While both Western and Chinese medicine have been practiced in China since the late 1800s, the traditional Chinese approach to medicine began to grow in popularity in the West in the 1970s, when ties to China opened.
The roots of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) date back more than 2000 years. Its rich history tells of the many influences on its development, including the Japanese, Europeans, and the Communist revolution. The changes that followed these influences explains why both terms--Traditional Chinese Medicine and Traditional Oriental Medicine (TOM)--are seen in the literature. Although these two terms are sometimes used interchangeably, TOM generally refers to the system of Chinese medicine practiced until the early 1900s. Up until this period, Chinese medicine had witnessed great growth, but also decline, as Western influence expanded and the training of traditional medicine grew poorer and more limited.
You may also be interested in:
1, must be practical for ADHD children, don't like normal children as strict,
Divorce family children more prone to obesity. A study in Norway showed that
Many menopausal women suffering from insomnia , however , a new study has found
Like nails and is closely linked to human health , the hair can react to our
In the beautiful behind high heels , you may face the following major injury :
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Symptoms of frontal lobe tumor
- How to treat verruca plana
- Holding back urine harm
- Gargle salt water can kill bacteria
- The impact of sex life on the gout
- Etiology of leukemia
- Temporal lobe tumor
- The performance of genital ulcer
- Sleeping too much condition is called hypersomnia
- Acupuncture Treatment of Alopecia Areata
Best of tcmwell.com
The last stage for most of the people is on the operating table for a number of
Like two other residents of nursing homes for elderly people were rushed to
Since ancient times, the ginger plant has been used as a medicine in Chinese
Adequate food protein is the material basis of hair are advised to eat more
Asthma is an immune-system-related respiratory disorder in which the breathing
The study focused on MRI scans of 1839 people from the Framingham Offspring
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Ginseng - Buying Guide
- Traditional Herbal Treatments For Food Allergies & Asthma
- help many to get rid of Addiction
- Nonsmokers Live Longer, Recover Faster
- Foreign reporters experience Chinese massage
- Austrian Scientists Find Transgenic Mcause Lower Fertility
- Birth weight affects infection risk in childhood
- Local and Ethnic Features of Chinese Ethnic Minority Medicine
- Apple cider vinegar can prevent the H1N1 virus?
- Natural Home Remedies for Common cold
- Acupuncture for Asthma treatment
- Hair Loss Description
- Study Finds Strong Anti-Cancer Properties In Cruciferous Veggies
- Sweet and Sour Pork
- The Treatment of Menopausal Palpitations with Chinese Medicine