Influenza A H1N1 influenza pandemic in the season, residents travel should note the following points:
(1) in the latest warning travelers.
(2) pay attention to maintaining personal hygiene, to wash hands frequently.
(3) at any time increase or decrease in clothing, avoid catching a cold.
(4) Avoid crowded, poorly ventilated public places.
(5) If in the course of travel or after returning unwell, in particular, the emergence of high fever (body temperature over 38 ℃ or above), cough, body pain, should promptly go to the hospital for medical treatment.
To the outbreak took place, how to do a good job of personal protective
Experts suggest that to the outbreak areas and travel business, we should understand the local epidemic progress, good personal protection, the main personal protective measures are:
(1) to avoid contact with flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, runny nose, etc.) or pneumonia and other respiratory patients;
(2), observe good personal hygiene, wash hands frequently with soap and water, especially after coughing or sneezing;
(3) to avoid contact with pigs or pig went to a place;
(4) to avoid going to crowded places;
(5), with tissue paper when coughing or sneezing, cover mouth and nose, and then thrown into the trash paper towels;
(6) If outside the influenza-like symptoms (fever, cough, runny nose, etc.), should immediately seek medical treatment (medical treatment should be wearing a mask), to the local public health agencies and the inspection and quarantine departments instructions.
Tags: Health-tea Impotent-premature Ejaculation Prostatitis Diseases Food Sexual-ability Healthy-diet Type-2-diabetes Calcium Sugar Mushrooms Cancer Chronic-gastritis --Dietary-conditioni Weight-Loss Air-pollution Kidney-disease Colon-cancer Walnut Frequent-micturition Depression Artemisinin Liver-ailments Chinese-herbal-medic Manage-stress Sources-of-stress Suitable-shoes Brushing-health Sexually-transmitted