Indications, Contraindications and points of attention in Tu
Tuina has a broad therapeutic indications in many types of diseases and injuries involving internal osteonosus, gynecology, pediatrics, eye, ear, nose and throat, neurological disorders and services. Today, its indication has expanded its activities in the areas of weight reduction, cosmetology, therapeutic health care, etc.
There was an induction and a summary of Tuina-against in the past dynasties. Here are mainly diseases or injuries, which Tuina therapy should not be applied.
Areas with soft tissue injuries and injuries of the parties, that are bleeding.
All types of fracture in the early stage.
Territories injured skin.
Disease bleeding tendency, such as going to the blood coagulation mechanism and treatment of hemophilia and acute visceral bleeding such as bleeding of the upper digestive tract, the rupture of the spleen.
Serious infectious diseases such as hepatitis, pulmonary tuberculosis, bacillary dysentery.
Critical heart disease, brain, liver, kidneys and other viscera.
Women during menstruation and pregnancy, including the abdomen and part lumbaosacral Tuina manipulations strong production incentives should not be applied.
Apart from these indications against the following points should also be paid attention to practice Tuina.
Tuina doctors should cut their nails regularly and keep your hands clean and warm in winter. Although the farm, they should not wear rings. In operation, a towel therapy should be used to prevent injuring the patient's skin or muscles.
During Tuina, the massagists must observe and investigate the patient's response at any time and regulate the power of manipulation to achieve a good result by making Tuina even, soft and persistent manipulation.
In the treatment Tuina, syncope should be avoided for those who are hungry or have just completed violent sports. Once the sensations such as dizziness, dark vision, with serious flaws sweating palpitations occur for the patient, handling should be stopped immediately.
Meanwhile have the patient lie down, drink sugar water and warm press and knead Hegu acupoints (LI 4), Neiguan (PC 6), Zusanli (ST 36), and so on.
Generally, treatment is given to chronic diseases every two days, while for acute treatment is often applied daily. Uncomfortable sensation caused by heavy manipulation May relieve spontaneously in 1 to 3 days. And the physician must also change its handling of the case of adapting to conditions.
You may also be interested in:
Self-massage along meridians and acupoints reduces weight mainly by stimulating
Modern medicine Believe , massage abdomen, abdominal and intestinal smooth
many people care or treatment in order to easily find someone to massage, even
Breast cancer is one of the common female malignancy. Mostly occurs in 40 to 60
TCM believes that the body's abdomen as internal organs of Miyagi, yin and
Recurrent respiratory tract infection in children called the complex sense of
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- vaginal massage-How to Give a Vaginal Massage
- massage-female massage
- TuiNa Massage
- Acupoints commonly used acupoints for adults Tuina Tuina
- Regular abdominal massage may live longer
- full body massage-massage Den
- Massage & Tuina Therapeutics for Common Cold
- Massage to remove wrinkles
- Reflexology as a Holistic Healing Practice
- Commonly used in diagnostic approaches Tuina
Best of tcmwell.com
Currently, Tuina (Tui Na) is taught as a separate but equal field of study in
The spleen is in charge of transport and processing, which refers to its
Tuina with simple manipulations such as pushing, grasp, pressing, rubbing,
There are certain combinations of specific massage techniques for the purpose
"Beyond Botox" suggests eating fruits and vegetables rich in vitamins and
In the 1930s and 40s massage declined somewhat but regained strength in the 60s
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Tuina & Massage-Therapeutics for Common Cold
- Massage Therapy is Popular
- Massage treatment of children with recurrent respiratory tract infections
- Medicated Hot Compress Therapy
- Massage Therapy During Pregnancy
- Use Common Tuina Manipulations
- Manipulations to strengthen the spleen and stomach strengthe
- full body massage-massage Den
- Massage - Massage Therapy
- Reflexology Benefits
- Massage Therapy and Bodywork
- Hand Reflexology
- Commonly used Tuina Manipulations
- Natural therapy--Massage
- Tui Na- Chinese Massage Therapy