TCM theory holds that many health problems result from blockages in these vital substances, leading to pain, swelling, and other symptoms. Any method applied to remove the blockage and re-establish the proper functioning of the body can be considered therapeutic. Tuina, also has been used holistically to treat the mind through the body and vice versa. By receiving this treatment people get a deeper sense of physical and mental relaxation, revitalization and well-being. The general benefit of Tuina is to bring a person’s awareness back to his or her own body. This is a feeling of what’s going on within the body – Chinese medicine calls it “feeling of Qi flowing within the body”. Obtaining this feeling people gain access to the first essential step toward healing process.
Tuina massage is a different kind of therapy for conditions usually treated by osteopathy, chiropractic, physiotherapy, or sports therapy in the West, because it works at a deep level, reversing conditions that result from disordered flow of vital life energy in the body, rather than on the muscles and joints. Tuina works on the energy channels and points, using the same principles as acupuncture, only with the hands and fingers instead of needles. Like acupuncture in Westmont, Tuina requires sound mastery of skills to obtain an ideal clinical effect. A Tuina practitioner applies a great variety of techniques such as soft or hard, slow or fast, superficial or deep, general or more precise, etc. to promote the balance and harmony between Qi (energy) and vital substances to the health of a person’s body and mind.
Tuina, long classified as a kind of massage therapy, has been widely practiced in China as a special solution to various conditions including those serious ones and is especially appropriate for its holistic therapeutic purposes. Today Tuina therapy, viewed as one of the three ancient healing arts (acupuncture and herbal formulas are the other two), remains one of the favorite therapies of Traditional Chinese Medicine available in hospitals and clinics throughout the country. People put their health in the good hands of skilled Tuina practitioners because they trust Tuina as a recognized form of medical treatment for a wide range of health problems.
You may also be interested in:
Self-massage along meridians and acupoints reduces weight mainly by stimulating
Modern medicine Believe , massage abdomen, abdominal and intestinal smooth
many people care or treatment in order to easily find someone to massage, even
Breast cancer is one of the common female malignancy. Mostly occurs in 40 to 60
TCM believes that the body's abdomen as internal organs of Miyagi, yin and
Recurrent respiratory tract infection in children called the complex sense of
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- vaginal massage-How to Give a Vaginal Massage
- massage-female massage
- TuiNa Massage
- Regular abdominal massage may live longer
- Acupoints commonly used acupoints for adults Tuina Tuina
- full body massage-massage Den
- Massage & Tuina Therapeutics for Common Cold
- Massage to remove wrinkles
- Reflexology as a Holistic Healing Practice
- Commonly used in diagnostic approaches Tuina
Best of tcmwell.com
The common cold is caused by the disease, an inflammation of the upper
Such illness begins as a chemical or biological toxic assault or nutrient
The spleen is in charge of transport and processing, which refers to its
Tuina (tui na) is an Oriental Bodywork Therapy that has been used in China
Based on the thumb or palm roots in certain parts of the Department or points
Acupoints are also known as shuxue. They are the sites, through which qi and
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Massage tuina taboo
- History of Tuina
- Tuina history
- Self-Tuina on the lower limbs
- Hand Reflexology
- Use Common Tuina Manipulations
- The History Of Chinese Traditioanl Tuina
- Natural therapy--Massage
- massage-female massage
- Massage common health care practices
- Exercises Tuina Therapy (Tuina Liangong)
- Massage Therapy is Popular
- Massage indications
- Commonly Used Tuina Manipulations