Ginseng—Herb of Chinese Medicine
In China, ginseng has been treasured since the beginning of recorded history. The Qing Dynasty in ancient China, ginseng was prized open more than gold. Ginseng is the most famous traditional Chinese medicine. It is used in Asia over 5,000 years.
Ginseng: The Chinese medical herbs Gold
Ginseng tonic can be literally thousands of recipes, this is the most traditional preventive herbs. Seek to improve the energy and vitality of the use of ginseng a day many people.
Ginseng take about six years to mature, but it is difficult and expensive growth. Its value is found in its stained root causes, which contains carbohydrates, nitrogenous compounds, fat-soluble compounds, vitamins and minerals in complex mixtures. The efficacy of ginseng is a unique way to affect the entire body. Ginseng has also been recognized as an effective modern study of the immune system tonic.
There are several types of ginseng are available: Asian ginseng, also known as ginseng, American ginseng, Siberian ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus), Japanese ginseng (37 schistosomiasis). Ginseng, which is grown in South Korea, China and Japan, in particular, the most widely used. American ginseng grows in forests in general, from Quebec to Minnesota and south Georgia and Oklahoma. Siberian ginseng grows in Russia, China, South Korea and Japan's forests.
Asian and American ginseng is well known that only a special effect. Ginseng these two species look very similar, have similar chemical composition. These days, North American ginseng is in British Columbia, Ontario, and Wisconsin farmland, is a valuable exports. North American ginseng is generally considered the most valuable and useful.
You may also be interested in:
Chinese herbal medicines are used internally and externally. For both types
Cascara sagrada was historically introduced to Europeans by Eli Lilly Company,
Ashwagandha is a shrub that flourishes in India and North America . The roots
Called Chinese angelica , Angelica Root , and Dong Quai , this plant helps to
Ginseng contains nitrogenous compounds, minerals, vitamins, soluble in fat, and
Elm trees native to the Appalachian Mountains of North America . Wash the skin
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Add rock sugar green tea can ease sore throat
- Arnica to minimize inflammation, ease muscle pain
- Health Benefits of Ashwagandha
- Reishi Mushroom and Green Tea , Cancer Prevention
- Drink chrysanthemum tea can Reduce Pathogenic Fire
- Drink chrysanthemum tea not sugar
- Herbal Can Prevent Miscarriage And Poisoning
- Historical Uses of Burdock Root
- Aloe Vera Benefits
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Prevent Pneumonia
Best of tcmwell.com
Tranquility - relaxing, soothing bath tea. Helps relieve stress, reduce
Baby Bath Tea - used to help fight against skin irritation, redness, itching
Ingredients: nettle, birch, sage, oregano, Soap wort. Recommendations The bath
Scientific name: Imperata cylindrica (L.) beauv.var. major (Nees) C.E. Hubb.
Featured: 1. No chemical ingredients, no side efect, soft, safe and natural 2.
Recommendations As a restoration to take a bath of 1 / 4 - 1 / 2 lb bag of 20 -
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- The fight against asthma pills
- Aging in Tcm
- Angelica Root
- Clears Heat and Stops Bleeding–Rhizoma Imperatae (Bai Mao Gen)
- Aloe Vera Benefits
- Herbal Bath Teas
- Cascara sagrada
- The Value of Herbs in the Treatment of Cancer
- herbs cancer treatment Prescription
- What is herbal medicine good for?
- Spur Killer Tablets
- Herbal bath - Plain Oatstraw
- draft garlic supplements
- Herbal Remedies For Diabetes Mellitus