Division of HIV/AIDS Prevention
Tuesday, Apr 13,2010, 2:42:16 PM Click:
Branch development of prevention programs, planning, implementation, management and HIV with state and local health departments, community-based prevention strategies and resources to organizations and other civil society organizations. In addition to these comprehensive public health and private sector partners, implementation and monitoring of branch programs, policies, and efforts to prevent HIV / AIDS support activities.
Capacity-building Branch works to enhance and maintain the territory of the United States and its HIV prevention capacity of the working population and Cooperation. Is it by the branch to ensure that science-based and culturally appropriate capacity-building assistance, including technical assistance, training, information and technology transfer.
Evaluation Office of the effectiveness of the program evaluation, cost, and HIV prevention interventions, strategies, policies, and programs for the improvement and accountability; development and evaluation of methods and systems, as well as a resource evaluation of capacity-building services .
Technical Information and Communications Branch development, production and dissemination of scientific, statistical, visualization, and on HIV / AIDS technical exchanges for the public and private providers, the risks, and the general public. The development of key projects including publications, satellite broadcasting, public awareness campaigns, national conferences, websites, exhibitions and information on HIV prevention, disease prevention and control centers, information.
Research Unit for the Prevention of behavioral and operational research, development, testing and integration of sustainable interventions to prevent HIV transmission.
You may also be interested in:
Mentioned facial, many people think of applied skin protection products first.
Nutrient-rich pig's blood, food therapy can stasis, stop bleeding, colon,Winter
Kidney bean Kidney bean is a low-fat, high fiber source of protein, it is rich
To help reduce the severity of a cold, the best foods are those that are packed
Tofu, soya a traditional Chinese food known throughout the world. Tofu is said
Fig: fig appropriate, wash Daozhi, half a cup can be. Boiled water a day a
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- What to eat fruit a good sleep
- Dysmenorrhea diet
- Eight categories of anti-cancer foods
- Dietary treatment of pneumonia
- Health Benefits Of Seaweed
- Yin-Yang Balance Food Choice
- eggs and oatmeal treatment of constipation
- Sweet Rice Congee
- Which women should not drink green tea period
- Radishes and Chinese cabbage
Best of tcmwell.com
Sweetened soft drinks contain large amounts of fructose, a sugar derived from
In the recorded history of China, the Taoist Masters were the longest living
The body of toxic substances from the two main ways: First, air and water
Drinking coffee can help ward off type 2 diabetes and may even help prevent
Strawberry nutrient-rich, rich in amino acids, simple sugars, citric acid,
The findings, published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, add to
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Sweet Rice Congee
- Dietary Therapy of infantile anorexia
- Food Cures
- Fish oil pills don't boost benefit of heart drugs
- Dietary Therapy-Common Cold
- eggs really are good for you
- Cruciferous veggies ward off bladder cancer
- Healthy fresh juices
- Treatment of children with fever
- Food treatment: winter eating pork seven major benefits of blood
- tcm Dietary Therapy
- Immortal Foods
- Strawberries can prevent leukemia
- The Foods for Health
- Dietary treatment of leukemia