acupuncture and fertility
Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine offers a proven and effective approach to enhancing fertility and treating infertility. In fact, acupuncture has been used successfully for the treatment of infertility for thousands of years.
Acupuncture and Chinese medicine can be used in conjunction with conventional medical care, breeding or as a main approach to treatment. Acupuncture can be used for women, drugs in infertility and reproductive technology techniques (such as IVF or IUI) outcome.
Acupuncture and TCM have to face as an effective approach for self-fertility for those undergoing conventional medical treatment. Acupuncture helps to regulate the hormonal balance to regulate menstruation, ovulation and pregnancy.
A recent study in the British Medical Journal 禄showed that women who received acupuncture and IVF, the pregnancy rate of 65% and prices of birth have almost two times higher among women receiving IVF with acupuncture or virtual no acupuncture.
Acupuncture helps to relieve stress and reduce hyper sympathetic response of the nervous system. Studies have shown that reducing high rates, the probability of conception. Acupuncture has been shown that chemical changes in the endometrium, stimulating the thickening of the lining of the uterus and prepare the uterus for implantation.
For men may improve sperm motility in acupuncture, the volume and concentration as well as increased libido. On the part of Chinese medicine, improve the fertility include optimal duration of treatment in order to feed the substance of the kidney and regulating the menstrual cycle and clearing agents, using the natural process of conception.
Acupuncture and Moxabustion used in the Far East to restore, and promote good health for over 5000 years.
The first stone acupuncture needles, and later bronze, gold and silver. The first known account of medical acupuncture classic Yellow Emperor's Internal Medicine (Huang Di Nei Jing Su Wen), dating from 300 BC.
Acupuncture is rooted in Taoist philosophy of change, growth, balance and harmony. The Yellow Emperor's Classic an overview of the principles of natural justice and the phases of life - yin and yang, five elements, the body and the meridian network that contains the power of life that the acupuncture points. These documents also contain details of pathology and physiology, about 2000 years later, is the theoretical foundation for acupuncture today.
Although acupuncture is much higher in China than in the West in recent decades, the increase in people who have seen the benefits of this treatment is safe and very effective.
The ancient Chinese believed that a world called life energy, chi, infinity on everything from small molecules, people living in breathing.
The chi should circulate throughout the body along specific pathways or meridians. As this energy flows freely through the meridians, health is maintained, but was blocked when the flow of energy homeostasis is disturbed, leading to pain or illness.
Look, if you want, so the rivers, floods and disasters, or a short circuit caused the mains to power cuts, etc. What harmony of physical and mental landscapes us when our chi is not flowing. Insert needles at specific points in the channels allows the manipulation and alignment of the chi, which leads to better health, and therefore a higher birth rate.
You may also be interested in:
Examination and syndrome differentiation of meridians The theory of meridians
Osteoporosis is a common disease of the elderly . Among postmenopausal
If you want to pay attention , here we take a look at seven major
Moxibustion originated from the Chinese ancient times, because of it of
From obesity are usually poor stomach function, digestion and absorption of
Acupuncture weight loss Does it hurt? Is it will be very hemp? Acupuncture
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Ear acupuncture
- The Primary Moxibustion Points
- Acupuncture treatment of freckles
- Acupuncture can be effective treatment for fatty liver
- What are ear seeds and ear tacks?
- What is Cupping Therapy
- Sometimes You Feel Worse Before You Get Better With Acupuncture
- Abdominal acupuncture needle techniques
- Acupuncture Safe Alternative To Inducing Labor
- Halo needle, is a rare adverse reaction to acupuncture
Best of tcmwell.com
Parallel needling of the superolateral liParallel needling the superolateral
Li a certain cadres, while the notched, the prime of life, in their own units,
Each acupuncture point is specifically associated with certain medical
Parallel needling the lateral line III front This way of needling is named as
Normal acupuncture, except in patients of needling pain at the slightest
Chronic facial pain, including craniomandibular disorders of muscular origin,
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Skin Care Treatment's Newest Craze - The Acupuncture Facelift
- The theory of meridians and collaterals is the core of the science of acupuncture and moxibustion
- There are Many Acupuncture Benefits
- Parallel needling the lateral line III front
- acupuncture & acupressure-What is Acupuncture?
- Moxibustion effective rule of law in fatty liver
- Sports Injuries Acupuncture
- Moxibustion In Traditional Medicine
- How might acupuncture work?
- acupuncture affects the body
- Acupuncture for treating chronic pain of the head and face
- Acupuncture May Ease Overactive Bladder
- Acupuncture, started a long time ago in China
- Acupuncture weight loss Does it hurt
- Acupuncture needles