The essence of weight reduction in acupuncture
Friday, Apr 30,2010, 4:54:58 PM Click:
Acupuncture to lose weight obeys the rule of TCM theoretical system, so in clinical treatment, there are different ways to different people. TCM doctors explained that acupuncture weight reduction has a characteristic that the diagnosis and giving of treatment for persons under the weight of each individual physical condition to design appropriate methods of weight loss. Another characteristic is using natural and beneficial weight loss methods. Traditional acupuncture combines with the safety of Chinese medicine, massage, qigong, and so on, and also benefits human.
Weight-watchers are worried most about the rebounding after weight loss. Doctors advise patients, acupuncture weight reduction would not see the result in one or two days, in order to get better effect need operating in treatment. However, if the weight-watchers did not participate in sports, not control diet, weight loss will be futile. As a result, even if satisfied with the effect of weight loss, weight-watchers should also combine with other sports in order to achieve effective results.
You may also be interested in:
- The doctor of traditional Chinese medicine acupuncture how to treat high fever
- The doctor of traditional Chinese medicine acupuncture treatment coma
- The doctor of traditional Chinese medicine acupuncture treatment Stubborn hiccupping
- The doctor of traditional Chinese medicine acupuncture to quit smoking
- Voiding dysfunction after acupuncture treatment for stroke
Moxibustion originated from the Chinese ancient times, because of it of
From obesity are usually poor stomach function, digestion and absorption of
Acupuncture weight loss Does it hurt? Is it will be very hemp? Acupuncture
Maximize health, relieving pain. Your body is a dynamic and articulation of the
Acupuncture is more effective than medication in reducing the severity and
Acupuncture is more effective and long term (in the joint management of the
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Ear acupuncture
- The Primary Moxibustion Points
- Acupuncture treatment of freckles
- Acupuncture can be effective treatment for fatty liver
- What are ear seeds and ear tacks?
- What is Cupping Therapy
- Sometimes You Feel Worse Before You Get Better With Acupuncture
- Abdominal acupuncture needle techniques
- Acupuncture Safe Alternative To Inducing Labor
- Halo needle, is a rare adverse reaction to acupuncture
Best of tcmwell.com
Parallel needling the lateral line of the front I This way of needling is named
Chronic facial pain, including craniomandibular disorders of muscular origin,
Any kind of TCM treatment is determined by a thorough knowledge of all aspects
Long kui (Solanum nigrum Linne) has been used in traditional Chinese medicine
Each acupuncture point is specifically associated with certain medical
Prescription: Internal Nose (TG4), Lung (C014), Forehead (AT1) and Lower Tragus
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Try Acupuncture 5 Great Reasons
- Acupuncture and Breast Cancer
- Weight loss by Acupuncture
- There are Many Acupuncture Benefits
- Skin Care Treatment's Newest Craze - The Acupuncture Facelift
- The Therapeutic Basis Of Acupuncture
- Acupuncture,Ease Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting
- Traditional Chinese Medicine: What is Acupuncture?
- What is ear acupuncture?
- How might acupuncture work?
- How do I choose an acupuncturist
- Moxibustion In Traditional Medicine
- Sports Injuries Acupuncture
- Moxibustion treatment of cold
- What is a halo-pin