TCM Weight Loss
Any kind of TCM treatment is determined by a thorough knowledge of all aspects of the condition. Besides the individual's physical state, a physician also takes into account the geographic location, sex, age, lifestyle patterns and past medical and family histories. As a result, the therapeutic methods are comprehensive and are customized to an individual's condition.
Chinese physicians never apply an exclusive remedy or therapy from beginning to end when treating a person; because, they recognize the body continually changes and may require different forms of treatment in the course of a disease or illness. They collect and interpret an individual's symptoms/ signs by special examination techniques, and then identify the stage (termed as disharmony pattern or syndrome) during the course of disease. The disharmony pattern can be used to explain the location and severity of the pathological changes, which form the basis of clinical treatment.
Different therapeutic approaches such as acupuncture, herbal remedies, lifestyle counseling, massage and qi-gong may be used singly or in combination. Among them, each physician has his own particular therapeutic modalities that work best; herbal preparations and food therapies are the most common approaches. The Chinese have applied and refined these techniques for thousands of years with consistent and outstanding results. However, it is important to note that it is impossible for most people to lose weight and keep it off without eating less and exercising more. Both Western medicine and TCM agree on this point; however, TCM, by its holistic focus on the body and its systems, provides a key to long-term healthy weight maintenance.
You may also be interested in:
Moxibustion originated from the Chinese ancient times, because of it of
From obesity are usually poor stomach function, digestion and absorption of
Acupuncture weight loss Does it hurt? Is it will be very hemp? Acupuncture
Maximize health, relieving pain. Your body is a dynamic and articulation of the
Acupuncture is more effective than medication in reducing the severity and
Acupuncture is more effective and long term (in the joint management of the
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Ear acupuncture
- The Primary Moxibustion Points
- Acupuncture treatment of freckles
- Acupuncture can be effective treatment for fatty liver
- What are ear seeds and ear tacks?
- What is Cupping Therapy
- Sometimes You Feel Worse Before You Get Better With Acupuncture
- Abdominal acupuncture needle techniques
- Acupuncture Safe Alternative To Inducing Labor
- Halo needle, is a rare adverse reaction to acupuncture
Best of tcmwell.com
Summer freckles name plaque, its clinical manifestations of the needle to the
Parallel inferolateral needling the line of occiput This way of needling is the
Parallel needling of the superolateral liParallel needling the superolateral
Acupuncture is the best way of alleviating chronic back pain - and it's far
A slow-movement form of exercise known as tai chi can strengthen the immune
Technique of acupuncture has a long history of success in traditional Chinese
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Moxibustion therapy, you know it?
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
- Acupuncture for treating chronic pain of the head and face
- TaiChi fights shingles
- Parallel inferolateral needling the line of occiput
- How do I choose an acupuncturist
- Skin Care Treatment's Newest Craze - The Acupuncture Facelift
- Acupuncture,Ease Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting
- Moxibustion treatment of cold
- Acupuncture treatment of headache
- Parallel needling the lateral line of the front I
- Try Acupuncture 5 Great Reasons
- Parallel needling the lateral line III front
- Moxibustion effective rule of law in fatty liver
- Massage the soles of the feet can cure all diseases