Parallel needling the lateral line of the front II
This way of needling is named as II lateral lines in the scalp were needled parallel puncture.
This method is mainly used to treat diseases such as middle jiao liver, gallbladder and stomach problems, etc.
The patient is sitting upright. The acupuncturist chooses 1.5 cun cun filiform needles or 2. The left is needled first and then the right of the top line of the lower part. Two needles are parallel. After the needle tips are inserted obliquely along the acupoints in the skin, the needles are manipulated to stimulate the mind with the same method in parallel needling the lateral line of the front I (Fig. 5 - 54 ).
This method is also cited as a parallel needling the middle jiao and used to treat middle jiao.
You may also be interested in:
- The nose: its relationships with viscera, meridians and collaterals
- The throat: its relationships with viscera, meridians and collaterals
- The ear: its relation-ships with viscera, meridians and collaterals
- Changes Coming for Dietary Guidelines
- syncope is the temporary loss of consciousness due to a sudden decline in blood flow to the brain
Moxibustion originated from the Chinese ancient times, because of it of
From obesity are usually poor stomach function, digestion and absorption of
Acupuncture weight loss Does it hurt? Is it will be very hemp? Acupuncture
Maximize health, relieving pain. Your body is a dynamic and articulation of the
Acupuncture is more effective than medication in reducing the severity and
Acupuncture is more effective and long term (in the joint management of the
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Ear acupuncture
- The Primary Moxibustion Points
- Acupuncture treatment of freckles
- Acupuncture can be effective treatment for fatty liver
- What are ear seeds and ear tacks?
- What is Cupping Therapy
- Sometimes You Feel Worse Before You Get Better With Acupuncture
- Abdominal acupuncture needle techniques
- Acupuncture Safe Alternative To Inducing Labor
- Halo needle, is a rare adverse reaction to acupuncture
Best of tcmwell.com
Parallel needling the lateral line of the front II This way of needling is
In general, acupuncture is safe when done by a certified acupuncturist . A
Technique of acupuncture has a long history of success in traditional Chinese
Acupuncture is an ancient art that is practiced over 3000 years. It focuses on
Acupressure is an ancient art of healing, use your fingers to press key points
Chinese medicine believe that rheumatoid arthritis is due to wind, cold, wet
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Acupuncture,Ease Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting
- Moxibustion therapy, you know it?
- Acupuncture treatment of freckles
- acupuncture Maximize health
- How might acupuncture work?
- Acupuncture is a safe and effective treatment for depression
- TaiChi fights shingles
- Body Acupuncture Treats Nasosinusitis
- Acupuncture Relieves Menstrual Pain
- How do I choose an acupuncturist
- Moxibustion In Traditional Medicine
- Traditional Chinese Medicine: What is Acupuncture?
- Acupuncture is very safe
- Moxibustion therapy introduction
- What is ear acupuncture?