Parallel needling the lateral line of the front II
This way of needling is named as II lateral lines in the scalp were needled parallel puncture.
This method is mainly used to treat diseases such as middle jiao liver, gallbladder and stomach problems, etc.
The patient is sitting upright. The acupuncturist chooses 1.5 cun cun filiform needles or 2. The left is needled first and then the right of the top line of the lower part. Two needles are parallel. After the needle tips are inserted obliquely along the acupoints in the skin, the needles are manipulated to stimulate the mind with the same method in parallel needling the lateral line of the front I (Fig. 5 - 54 ).
This method is also cited as a parallel needling the middle jiao and used to treat middle jiao.
You may also be interested in:
- Fitness experts to teach you how to quickly effective exercise of hip line
- The theory of meridians and collaterals is the core of the science of acupuncture and moxibustion
- American Heart Association guidelines for stroke prevention was first released women
- Guasha Therapy for Treating Impotence
- The nose: its relationships with viscera, meridians and collaterals
Examination and syndrome differentiation of meridians The theory of meridians
Osteoporosis is a common disease of the elderly . Among postmenopausal
If you want to pay attention , here we take a look at seven major
Moxibustion originated from the Chinese ancient times, because of it of
From obesity are usually poor stomach function, digestion and absorption of
Acupuncture weight loss Does it hurt? Is it will be very hemp? Acupuncture
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Ear acupuncture
- The Primary Moxibustion Points
- Acupuncture treatment of freckles
- Acupuncture can be effective treatment for fatty liver
- What are ear seeds and ear tacks?
- What is Cupping Therapy
- Sometimes You Feel Worse Before You Get Better With Acupuncture
- Abdominal acupuncture needle techniques
- Acupuncture Safe Alternative To Inducing Labor
- Halo needle, is a rare adverse reaction to acupuncture
Best of tcmwell.com
Chronic facial pain, including craniomandibular disorders of muscular origin,
Acupuncture is the best way of alleviating chronic back pain - and it's far
Acupuncture can help relieve menstrual pain and improve the quality of life for
A slow-movement form of exercise known as tai chi can strengthen the immune
Prescription: Internal Nose (TG4), Lung (C014), Forehead (AT1) and Lower Tragus
The soles of the feet of people over many blood vessels, so the scientists to
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Acupuncture and Breast Cancer
- Acupuncture for treating chronic pain of the head and face
- What is a halo-pin
- The Special Efficacy of Acupuncture
- Diuretic Chinese Medicine Found to Limit Tumour Growth
- Acupressure is an ancient art of healing
- Moxibustion effective rule of law in fatty liver
- Body Acupuncture Treats Nasosinusitis
- There are Many Acupuncture Benefits
- Seven points for attention during the acupuncture and moxibustion
- How does acupuncture work?
- Expert Treats Acupuncture And Moxibustion
- Turn the most toxic merciless 3 flavor Chinese medicine
- Acupuncture treatment no side effects?
- Parallel needling the lateral line of the front I