Needle time is to stay the same for every patient?
The needle is the sensation of acupuncture needles will be set to stay on the acupuncture points on the body so that the needle, strengthen a sense of needles, to continue stimulating effect. Regardless of what the needle Syndrome have time to stay with the same needle is inappropriate, and whether we can correctly grasp the remaining time and the effect is closely related to acupuncture.
How Syndrome, decided to stay from the time of needle
Ⅰ, cold syndrome and heat syndrome: cold syndrome is appropriate to supplement law, Kurumi pin; heat syndrome is appropriate to reducing method and not leave needles, needle, if the time should a short stay of about 5-10 minutes.
Ⅱ, and empirical deficiency: Deficiency is appropriate to supplement law, Kurumi pin; empirical diarrhea is preferred by or gill blood, there is no left needle, needle time should be shorter if the stay is about 5-10 minutes.
Ⅲ, pain syndrome: sub-acute and chronic cards, acute suitably re-stimulation, a short time left needle; chronic pain syndrome in general with a light stimulation, Kurumi needle good effect, such as trigeminal neuralgia, vascular headache, shoulder disease, epigastric pain and so on.
Ⅳ, and heat Han Jue Jue: should stay for long needle. Hanjue is yang decline, limbs not warm, hand-foot-cold, under Lee indigestion of food. Hot-hot-Sheng Jue is due to yang canopy caused by the hand, foot and against the cold cards. Kurumi needle to dredging of their blood, transfer their cold and heat.
Ⅴ, chronic, intractable, spastic diseases: the need to stay there for long needles, such as hemifacial spasm, tetanus spasm, leaving needle should be a long time, so we go about efficacy.
Condition of light, short course, to remain pin a short time; severe illness and permanently are advised to stay for long needle.
You may also be interested in:
Examination and syndrome differentiation of meridians The theory of meridians
Osteoporosis is a common disease of the elderly . Among postmenopausal
If you want to pay attention , here we take a look at seven major
Moxibustion originated from the Chinese ancient times, because of it of
From obesity are usually poor stomach function, digestion and absorption of
Acupuncture weight loss Does it hurt? Is it will be very hemp? Acupuncture
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Ear acupuncture
- The Primary Moxibustion Points
- Acupuncture treatment of freckles
- Acupuncture can be effective treatment for fatty liver
- What are ear seeds and ear tacks?
- What is Cupping Therapy
- Sometimes You Feel Worse Before You Get Better With Acupuncture
- Abdominal acupuncture needle techniques
- Acupuncture Safe Alternative To Inducing Labor
- Halo needle, is a rare adverse reaction to acupuncture
Best of tcmwell.com
Acupuncture is the best way of alleviating chronic back pain - and it's far
Li a certain cadres, while the notched, the prime of life, in their own units,
Parallel inferolateral needling the line of occiput This way of needling is the
Parallel needling the lateral line III front This way of needling is named as
How do I choose an acupuncturist? Acupuncture works! But his experience with
Parallel needling the lateral line of the front I This way of needling is named
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Acupuncture,Ease Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting
- TCM Weight Loss
- How to Lose the Weight and Keep It Off with Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture and Breast Cancer
- Diuretic Chinese Medicine Found to Limit Tumour Growth
- acupuncture & acupressure-What is Acupuncture?
- Moxibustion therapy introduction
- Turn the most toxic merciless 3 flavor Chinese medicine
- Moxibustion In Traditional Medicine
- The theory of meridians and collaterals is the core of the science of acupuncture and moxibustion
- Parallel superolateral needling the line of occiput
- Acupuncture weight loss Does it hurt
- Acupuncture Back Pain
- Acupuncture treatment of osteoporosis
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss