Body Acupuncture Treats Nasosinusitis
Friday, Aug 28,2009, 12:59:22 PM Click:
Prescription: Yingxiang (LI 20), Hegu (LI 4) and Yintang (EX-HN 3).
Modification: For sthenia syndrome, Taiyang (EX-HN 5 ) is added; if there is heat in the lung meridian, Dazhui (GV 14) and Lieque (LU 7) are added; if there is stagnant heat in the gallbladder meridian, Fengchi (GB 20) and Xingjian (LR 2) are added; if there is stagnant heat in the spleen meridian, Zusanli (ST 36) and Yin-lingquan (SP 9) are added. For asthenia syndrome, Zu-sanli (ST 36) is added; if there is asthenia-cold in pulmo-nary qi, Feishu (BL 13) and Taiyuan (LU 9) are added; if spleen qi is asthenic, Pishu (BL 20) and Weishu (BL 21) are added.
Prescription: Internal Nose (TG4), Lung (C014), Forehead (AT1) and Lower Tragus (TG2).
Performance: Each time 3 - 4 acupoints are needled with medium stimulation. The needles are retained for 30 minutes. Or 2 - 3 acupoints are selected for embedment of needles. Or Wangbuliuxingzi (Semen Vaccariae) is used for auricular acupressure alternatively on both ears 3 ¨C 4 times a day.
Performance: For sthenia syndrome, reducing nee-dling technique is used without moxibustion; Yingxiang (LI 20) is needled obliquely toward the inner region;
Yintang (EX-HN 3 ) is needled horizontally downward with rotating technique for reducing purpose; Taiyang (EX-HN 5) is pricked for bloodletting. For asthenia syn-drome, Yingxiang (LI 20) and Yintang (EX-HN 3) are needled with mild reinforcing and reducing techniques, the rest of the acupoints are needled with reinforcing technique with needle-warming moxibustion or with moxa-roll moxibustion.
You may also be interested in:
- The doctor of traditional Chinese medicine acupuncture how to treat high fever
- The doctor of traditional Chinese medicine acupuncture treatment coma
- The doctor of traditional Chinese medicine acupuncture treatment Stubborn hiccupping
- The doctor of traditional Chinese medicine acupuncture to quit smoking
- Voiding dysfunction after acupuncture treatment for stroke
Moxibustion originated from the Chinese ancient times, because of it of
From obesity are usually poor stomach function, digestion and absorption of
Acupuncture weight loss Does it hurt? Is it will be very hemp? Acupuncture
Maximize health, relieving pain. Your body is a dynamic and articulation of the
Acupuncture is more effective than medication in reducing the severity and
Acupuncture is more effective and long term (in the joint management of the
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Ear acupuncture
- The Primary Moxibustion Points
- Acupuncture treatment of freckles
- Acupuncture can be effective treatment for fatty liver
- What are ear seeds and ear tacks?
- What is Cupping Therapy
- Sometimes You Feel Worse Before You Get Better With Acupuncture
- Abdominal acupuncture needle techniques
- Acupuncture Safe Alternative To Inducing Labor
- Halo needle, is a rare adverse reaction to acupuncture
Best of tcmwell.com
Parallel needling of the superolateral liParallel needling the superolateral
Acupuncture is an ancient art that is practiced over 3000 years. It focuses on
Acupuncture for weight loss may offer you an additional resource to help you
Acupuncture can help relieve menstrual pain and improve the quality of life for
When the needle is inserted into the patient May feel nothing or a sensation
Normal acupuncture, except in patients of needling pain at the slightest
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Acupuncture is a safe and effective treatment for depression
- draft traditional chinese acupuncture
- The Therapeutic Basis Of Acupuncture
- Parallel needling the lateral line of the front II
- Acupuncture safe?
- Body Acupuncture Treats Nasosinusitis
- Acupuncture weight loss lies persist
- Acupuncture Treatment of Migraine
- Acupressure is an ancient art of healing
- Parallel superolateral needling the line of occiput
- What is ear acupuncture?
- There are Many Acupuncture Benefits
- Moxibustion effective rule of law in fatty liver
- Contraindications And Points For Attention In Tuina
- Acupuncture treatment no side effects?