Body Acupuncture Treats Nasosinusitis
Prescription: Yingxiang (LI 20), Hegu (LI 4) and Yintang (EX-HN 3).
Modification: For sthenia syndrome, Taiyang (EX-HN 5 ) is added; if there is heat in the lung meridian, Dazhui (GV 14) and Lieque (LU 7) are added; if there is stagnant heat in the gallbladder meridian, Fengchi (GB 20) and Xingjian (LR 2) are added; if there is stagnant heat in the spleen meridian, Zusanli (ST 36) and Yin-lingquan (SP 9) are added. For asthenia syndrome, Zu-sanli (ST 36) is added; if there is asthenia-cold in pulmo-nary qi, Feishu (BL 13) and Taiyuan (LU 9) are added; if spleen qi is asthenic, Pishu (BL 20) and Weishu (BL 21) are added.
Prescription: Internal Nose (TG4), Lung (C014), Forehead (AT1) and Lower Tragus (TG2).
Performance: Each time 3 - 4 acupoints are needled with medium stimulation. The needles are retained for 30 minutes. Or 2 - 3 acupoints are selected for embedment of needles. Or Wangbuliuxingzi (Semen Vaccariae) is used for auricular acupressure alternatively on both ears 3 ¨C 4 times a day.
Performance: For sthenia syndrome, reducing nee-dling technique is used without moxibustion; Yingxiang (LI 20) is needled obliquely toward the inner region;
Yintang (EX-HN 3 ) is needled horizontally downward with rotating technique for reducing purpose; Taiyang (EX-HN 5) is pricked for bloodletting. For asthenia syn-drome, Yingxiang (LI 20) and Yintang (EX-HN 3) are needled with mild reinforcing and reducing techniques, the rest of the acupoints are needled with reinforcing technique with needle-warming moxibustion or with moxa-roll moxibustion.
You may also be interested in:
- Acupuncture and the Treatment of Acne
- The essence of weight reduction in acupuncture
- The doctor of traditional Chinese medicine acupuncture how to treat high fever
- The doctor of traditional Chinese medicine acupuncture treatment coma
- The doctor of traditional Chinese medicine acupuncture treatment Stubborn hiccupping
Moxibustion originated from the Chinese ancient times, because of it of
From obesity are usually poor stomach function, digestion and absorption of
Acupuncture weight loss Does it hurt? Is it will be very hemp? Acupuncture
Maximize health, relieving pain. Your body is a dynamic and articulation of the
Acupuncture is more effective than medication in reducing the severity and
Acupuncture is more effective and long term (in the joint management of the
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Ear acupuncture
- The Primary Moxibustion Points
- Acupuncture treatment of freckles
- Acupuncture can be effective treatment for fatty liver
- What are ear seeds and ear tacks?
- What is Cupping Therapy
- Sometimes You Feel Worse Before You Get Better With Acupuncture
- Abdominal acupuncture needle techniques
- Acupuncture Safe Alternative To Inducing Labor
- Halo needle, is a rare adverse reaction to acupuncture
Best of tcmwell.com
In general, acupuncture is safe when done by a certified acupuncturist . A
How do I choose an acupuncturist? Acupuncture works! But his experience with
Prescription: Internal Nose (TG4), Lung (C014), Forehead (AT1) and Lower Tragus
Though acupuncture and moxibustion are frequently used together to treat
Acupuncture may ease hip and joint pain from osteoarthritis, the most common
Acupuncture can help relieve menstrual pain and improve the quality of life for
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Acupuncture Treatment of Migraine
- Acupuncture is very safe
- Try Acupuncture 5 Great Reasons
- Acupuncture is a safe and effective treatment for depression
- Acupuncture Back Pain
- acupuncture & acupressure-What is Acupuncture?
- Acupuncture Relieves Menstrual Pain
- The Therapeutic Basis Of Acupuncture
- Parallel needling the lateral line of the front I
- Acupuncture weight loss Does it hurt
- There are Many Acupuncture Benefits
- acupuncture affects the body
- Parallel superolateral needling the line of occiput
- Sports Injuries Acupuncture
- How do I choose an acupuncturist