Body Acupuncture Treats Nasosinusitis
Prescription: Yingxiang (LI 20), Hegu (LI 4) and Yintang (EX-HN 3).
Modification: For sthenia syndrome, Taiyang (EX-HN 5 ) is added; if there is heat in the lung meridian, Dazhui (GV 14) and Lieque (LU 7) are added; if there is stagnant heat in the gallbladder meridian, Fengchi (GB 20) and Xingjian (LR 2) are added; if there is stagnant heat in the spleen meridian, Zusanli (ST 36) and Yin-lingquan (SP 9) are added. For asthenia syndrome, Zu-sanli (ST 36) is added; if there is asthenia-cold in pulmo-nary qi, Feishu (BL 13) and Taiyuan (LU 9) are added; if spleen qi is asthenic, Pishu (BL 20) and Weishu (BL 21) are added.
Prescription: Internal Nose (TG4), Lung (C014), Forehead (AT1) and Lower Tragus (TG2).
Performance: Each time 3 - 4 acupoints are needled with medium stimulation. The needles are retained for 30 minutes. Or 2 - 3 acupoints are selected for embedment of needles. Or Wangbuliuxingzi (Semen Vaccariae) is used for auricular acupressure alternatively on both ears 3 ¨C 4 times a day.
Performance: For sthenia syndrome, reducing nee-dling technique is used without moxibustion; Yingxiang (LI 20) is needled obliquely toward the inner region;
Yintang (EX-HN 3 ) is needled horizontally downward with rotating technique for reducing purpose; Taiyang (EX-HN 5) is pricked for bloodletting. For asthenia syn-drome, Yingxiang (LI 20) and Yintang (EX-HN 3) are needled with mild reinforcing and reducing techniques, the rest of the acupoints are needled with reinforcing technique with needle-warming moxibustion or with moxa-roll moxibustion.
You may also be interested in:
Examination and syndrome differentiation of meridians The theory of meridians
Osteoporosis is a common disease of the elderly . Among postmenopausal
If you want to pay attention , here we take a look at seven major
Moxibustion originated from the Chinese ancient times, because of it of
From obesity are usually poor stomach function, digestion and absorption of
Acupuncture weight loss Does it hurt? Is it will be very hemp? Acupuncture
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Ear acupuncture
- The Primary Moxibustion Points
- Acupuncture treatment of freckles
- Acupuncture can be effective treatment for fatty liver
- What are ear seeds and ear tacks?
- What is Cupping Therapy
- Sometimes You Feel Worse Before You Get Better With Acupuncture
- Abdominal acupuncture needle techniques
- Acupuncture Safe Alternative To Inducing Labor
- Halo needle, is a rare adverse reaction to acupuncture
Best of tcmwell.com
Acupuncture is the stimulation of specific points located near or on the
Parallel needling the lateral line of the front I This way of needling is named
Overactive bladder affects an estimated 17 percent of the United States,
Acupuncture may ease hip and joint pain from osteoarthritis, the most common
Parallel needling of the superolateral liParallel needling the superolateral
Parallel inferolateral needling the line of occiput This way of needling is the
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Parallel needling the lateral line of the front II
- Seven points for attention during the acupuncture and moxibustion
- Cupping treatment of rheumatoid arthritis
- acupuncture & acupressure-What is Acupuncture?
- Moxibustion treatment of cold
- Acupuncture, started a long time ago in China
- Acupuncture safe?
- There are Many Acupuncture Benefits
- What is ear acupuncture?
- Skin Care Treatment's Newest Craze - The Acupuncture Facelift
- Acupuncture treatment of osteoporosis
- Body Acupuncture Treats Nasosinusitis
- draft traditional chinese acupuncture
- acupuncture Maximize health
- TCM Weight Loss