Acupuncture for treating chronic pain of the head and face
Chronic facial pain, including craniomandibular disorders of muscular origin, also responds well to acupuncture treatments. The effect of acupuncture is comparable with that of stomatognathic treatments for temporomandibular joint pain and dysfunction. Acupuncture may be useful as complementary therapy for this condition, as the two treatments probably have a different basis of action.
The use of acupuncture for treating chronic pain of the head and face has been studied extensively. For tension headache, migraine and other kinds of headache due to a variety of causes, acupuncture has performed favourably in trials comparing it with standard therapy, sham acupuncture, or mock transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation. The results suggest that acupuncture could play a significant role in treating such conditions.
You may also be interested in:
Examination and syndrome differentiation of meridians The theory of meridians
Osteoporosis is a common disease of the elderly . Among postmenopausal
If you want to pay attention , here we take a look at seven major
Moxibustion originated from the Chinese ancient times, because of it of
From obesity are usually poor stomach function, digestion and absorption of
Acupuncture weight loss Does it hurt? Is it will be very hemp? Acupuncture
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Ear acupuncture
- The Primary Moxibustion Points
- Acupuncture treatment of freckles
- Acupuncture can be effective treatment for fatty liver
- What are ear seeds and ear tacks?
- What is Cupping Therapy
- Sometimes You Feel Worse Before You Get Better With Acupuncture
- Abdominal acupuncture needle techniques
- Acupuncture Safe Alternative To Inducing Labor
- Halo needle, is a rare adverse reaction to acupuncture
Best of tcmwell.com
In general, acupuncture is safe when done by a certified acupuncturist . A
Parallel needling the lateral line of the front I This way of needling is named
Parallel needling of the superolateral liParallel needling the superolateral
Acupuncture may ease hip and joint pain from osteoarthritis, the most common
Acupuncture Acupuncture, started a long time ago in China , is the practice of
Most acupuncturists will tell you that the only side effects are good
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Acupuncture treatment of osteoporosis
- Cupping treatment of rheumatoid arthritis
- What is a halo-pin
- Acupuncture for treating chronic pain of the head and face
- Acupuncture Back Pain
- The theory of meridians and collaterals is the core of the science of acupuncture and moxibustion
- Parallel needling the lateral line III front
- Traditional Chinese Medicine: What is Acupuncture?
- Diuretic Chinese Medicine Found to Limit Tumour Growth
- How to Lose the Weight and Keep It Off with Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- What is ear acupuncture?
- acupuncture & acupressure-What is Acupuncture?
- Moxibustion treatment of cold
- Skin Care Treatment's Newest Craze - The Acupuncture Facelift
- Body Acupuncture Treats Nasosinusitis