Acupuncture for treating chronic pain of the head and face
Wednesday, Jul 22,2009, 11:16:50 AM Click:
Chronic facial pain, including craniomandibular disorders of muscular origin, also responds well to acupuncture treatments. The effect of acupuncture is comparable with that of stomatognathic treatments for temporomandibular joint pain and dysfunction. Acupuncture may be useful as complementary therapy for this condition, as the two treatments probably have a different basis of action.
The use of acupuncture for treating chronic pain of the head and face has been studied extensively. For tension headache, migraine and other kinds of headache due to a variety of causes, acupuncture has performed favourably in trials comparing it with standard therapy, sham acupuncture, or mock transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation. The results suggest that acupuncture could play a significant role in treating such conditions.
You may also be interested in:
- The doctor of traditional Chinese medicine acupuncture how to treat high fever
- The doctor of traditional Chinese medicine acupuncture treatment coma
- The doctor of traditional Chinese medicine acupuncture treatment Stubborn hiccupping
- The doctor of traditional Chinese medicine acupuncture to quit smoking
- Voiding dysfunction after acupuncture treatment for stroke
Moxibustion originated from the Chinese ancient times, because of it of
From obesity are usually poor stomach function, digestion and absorption of
Acupuncture weight loss Does it hurt? Is it will be very hemp? Acupuncture
Maximize health, relieving pain. Your body is a dynamic and articulation of the
Acupuncture is more effective than medication in reducing the severity and
Acupuncture is more effective and long term (in the joint management of the
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Ear acupuncture
- The Primary Moxibustion Points
- Acupuncture treatment of freckles
- Acupuncture can be effective treatment for fatty liver
- What are ear seeds and ear tacks?
- What is Cupping Therapy
- Sometimes You Feel Worse Before You Get Better With Acupuncture
- Abdominal acupuncture needle techniques
- Acupuncture Safe Alternative To Inducing Labor
- Halo needle, is a rare adverse reaction to acupuncture
Best of tcmwell.com
Parallel needling the lateral line of the front I This way of needling is named
Though acupuncture and moxibustion are frequently used together to treat
In general, acupuncture is safe when done by a certified acupuncturist . A
Parallel needling of the superolateral liParallel needling the superolateral
Acupuncture can help relieve menstrual pain and improve the quality of life for
Acupuncture Acupuncture, started a long time ago in China , is the practice of
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Parallel needling the lateral line of the front II
- Acupuncture May Ease Overactive Bladder
- Moxibustion therapy introduction
- Expert Treats Acupuncture And Moxibustion
- How does acupuncture work?
- Moxibustion therapy, you know it?
- Diuretic Chinese Medicine Found to Limit Tumour Growth
- Traditional Chinese Medicine: What is Acupuncture?
- How to Lose the Weight and Keep It Off with Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Moxibustion In Traditional Medicine
- Acupuncture weight loss lies persist
- Acupuncture May Cut Arthritis Pain
- The Therapeutic Basis Of Acupuncture
- The Special Efficacy of Acupuncture
- TCM Weight Loss