Acupuncture, Cool Night Hot Flashes
Tuesday, Sep 08,2009, 4:58:18 PM Click:
Needles Cool Hot Flashes
Researchers compared the effects of acupuncture vs. a sham acupuncture treatment on the severity and frequency of nighttime hot flashes. Taking part in the study were 29 menopausal women experiencing at least seven moderate to severe hot flashes per day.
All of the women underwent nine treatments from trained acupuncturists in sessions over seven weeks. Twelve of the women received real acupuncture using points selected to target hot flashes and sleepiness. The rest of the women received a sham acupuncture treatment using nonpenetrating needles at random acupuncture channel points.
Throughout the study, the women reported the number and severity of their hot flashes.
The results showed that nighttime hot flash severity decreased significantly (28%) among the women who received acupuncture vs. a 6% drop among the women who got the sham treatment. However, they did not see a similar finding in the frequency of nighttime hot flashes between the two groups.
You may also be interested in:
- The doctor of traditional Chinese medicine acupuncture how to treat high fever
- The doctor of traditional Chinese medicine acupuncture treatment coma
- The doctor of traditional Chinese medicine acupuncture treatment Stubborn hiccupping
- The doctor of traditional Chinese medicine acupuncture to quit smoking
- Voiding dysfunction after acupuncture treatment for stroke
Moxibustion originated from the Chinese ancient times, because of it of
From obesity are usually poor stomach function, digestion and absorption of
Acupuncture weight loss Does it hurt? Is it will be very hemp? Acupuncture
Maximize health, relieving pain. Your body is a dynamic and articulation of the
Acupuncture is more effective than medication in reducing the severity and
Acupuncture is more effective and long term (in the joint management of the
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Ear acupuncture
- The Primary Moxibustion Points
- Acupuncture treatment of freckles
- Acupuncture can be effective treatment for fatty liver
- What are ear seeds and ear tacks?
- What is Cupping Therapy
- Sometimes You Feel Worse Before You Get Better With Acupuncture
- Abdominal acupuncture needle techniques
- Acupuncture Safe Alternative To Inducing Labor
- Halo needle, is a rare adverse reaction to acupuncture
Best of tcmwell.com
According to Statistics Canada, injury due to sport and recreational
Parallel needling the lateral line of the front II This way of needling is
Parallel needling the lateral line III front This way of needling is named as
Acupuncture is the stimulation of specific points located near or on the
Parallel needling the lateral line of the front I This way of needling is named
Prescription: Internal Nose (TG4), Lung (C014), Forehead (AT1) and Lower Tragus
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Diuretic Chinese Medicine Found to Limit Tumour Growth
- Try Acupuncture 5 Great Reasons
- Acupuncture weight loss lies persist
- There are Many Acupuncture Benefits
- Acupuncture and Pregnancy
- Skin Care Treatment's Newest Craze - The Acupuncture Facelift
- Moxibustion treatment of cold
- Acupuncture is very safe
- Moxibustion therapy introduction
- Acupuncture Relieves Menstrual Pain
- What is ear acupuncture?
- The Special Efficacy of Acupuncture
- How to Lose the Weight and Keep It Off with Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Cupping treatment of rheumatoid arthritis
- Acupuncture for treating chronic pain of the head and face