Die Of Water Borne Diseases Annually In Bangladesh
Thursday, May 07,2009, 11:23:40 AM Click:
Each year, approximately 110,000 children under five die from waterborne diseases in Bangladesh because of lack of sanitation, which British newspaper The Daily Star reported Sunday.
According to official health statistics, 65 million children under five in the country are affected by waterborne diseases because of poor sanitation annually, the newspaper said.
To the UN sources said under the scenario of global urbanization and population growth are a serious threat to the ambitious UN Millennium Development Goals. The United Nations had hoped to halve the number of people without access to drinking water and sanitation by 2015.
But progress has slowed due to population increases and unexpectedly high migration to urban areas, the World Health Organization and the Emergence of the United Nations International Children's Fund (UNICEF) said.
They estimated some 2.6 billion people around the world have no sanitation, and each year 1.6 million children under five die because of a lack of access.
You may also be interested in:
Doctors of the West at the Mayo Clinic, psoriasis occurs when T cells attack
How psoriasis affects quality of life? People with psoriasis can lead to
The treatments that act directly on the skin can improve the situation. Doctors
Psoriasis is a chronic (long lasting) skin disease and inflammation of the
Ayurvedic treatment considers hair as a byproduct of bone formation. Tissues
When you start to experience hair loss that takes you by surprise, you may be
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- TCM Approach Uterine Fibroids
- What problems can gallstones cause?
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan of the multi-purpose
- Shock Etiology and Classification
- Acupuncture for Tennis Elbow
- Yin and Yang to Treat Hair Loss
- Ayurvedic Treatment Hair Loss
- TCM Urinary Tract Infections
- Chinese Medicine Hair Loss
- plants most popular Chinese hair growth
Best of tcmwell.com
In traditional Chinese medicine, both hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism are
Each year, approximately 110,000 children under five die from waterborne
Though asthma has no cure proper medication and changes in environment and
Folk and herbal remedies are often used in the hope that they will prevent the
Cucumber (Cucumber) only 1.6% sugar, diabetics can provide vitamin C, carotene,
Women who suffer from migraines at least May take some comfort in a recent, the
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- diabetic patients in Useful for vegetables
- oral ulcer diet of Method
- Long Life Tea
- Female Hair Loss
- Apples may reduce asthma risk
- Chronic Cough? Iron Deficiency Could Be to Blame
- Ginseng Reduces Frequency Of Colds
- Autism May Be Connected To Increased Rainfall
- Chocolate Lowers Blood Pressure
- Ayurvedic Treatment Hair Loss
- Understanding Asthma And Knowing What To Do With It
- Migraine: Not Just a Bad Headache
- Chinese medicine can alleviate the excessive drinking
- TCM and Thyroid disease
- Skin care and TCM