Syndrome Differentiation And Treatment For Infants Viral Myocarditis
Viral myocarditis is commonly divided into five syndromes of pathogenic heat invading the heart, obstruction of chest yang, stagnation of the heart blood, deficiency of the heart yang and deficiency of both qi and yin in syndrome differentiation.
The invasion of pathogenic heat into the heart is commonly seen in wind and heat of the lung meridian or dampness and heat in the intestine, marked by chest distress, short breath, listlessness, hypodynamia, thready and rapid or knotted pulse.
Obstruction of chest yang is commonly marked by chest distress with pain, palpitation with restlessness, cough, sticky sputum, nausea, vomiting and soft pulse.
Stagnation of the heart blood is commonly marked by stabbing chest pain, palpitation, chest distress, purplish tongue or with ecchymosis, unsmooth and knotted pulse.
Deficiency of the heart yang is commonly marked by palpitation and severe palpitation, listlessness, spontaneous sweating, cold body and limbs, cyanotic lips and nails, weak
Dreathing, thready-weak and rapid pulse, or extremely weak pulse.
deficiency of both qi and yin by palpitation with restlessness worsened by moving, dizziness, hypodynamia, spontaneous and night sweat, pale and enlarged tongue with a little or no fur, thready and rapid or knotted pulse.
The therapeutic principles of viral myocarditis include strengthening body resistance to eliminate pathogenic factors, clearing away heat and toxin, activating yang and resolving phlegm, promoting blood circulation to remove blood stasis, warming and activating the heart yang, supp lementing qi and nourishing yin.
You may also be interested in:
Hear the children teeth, the parents first thought is: the child is not a
【Massage environment is quiet, room temperature should be suitable】 At room
acute or slow onset, prior to the onset of asthma infants and young children
Asthma is a disease manifested clinically by paroxysmal wheezing with shortness
Cold is an exogenous disease frequently encountered in childhood, caused mainly
Diagnosis is a way to differentiate syndromes and diseases through the
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Prevention and treatment of neonatal pneumonia
- The clinical manifestations of bronchial asthma in children
- Prevention and treatment of chronic pharyngitis Precautions
- Observation of the baby's tongue
- The differential diagnosis of bronchial asthma in children
- How to prevent pneumonia in life
- Classification of childhood pneumonia
- Neonatal pneumonia
- Coughing baby can not eat
- Treatment of bronchial asthma in children
Best of tcmwell.com
Treatment The clinician's role in managing crying is to present explanations
Neonatal pneumonia generally fall into two categories: 1. Aspiration pneumonia
Cough is one of the most common symptoms of the respiratory diseases caused by
When a cold fever, reduced secretion of digestive juice, digestive enzyme
There are 5 chapters, 43 sections. In the general introduction, the basis of
Additional Concerns Vaccines, like any medication, can have side effects. It is
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Chinese medicine treatment of infantile diarrhea Method 10
- Fever children eat less sugar
- Cold is an exogenous disease frequently encountered in childhood
- How to treat children with colds
- Baby crying Treatment
- Vaccines may not be appropriate for everyone
- Physiological and pathological characteristics of infants
- Paediatrics Introduction
- Diasnosis of TCM Pediatrics
- The reasons for child molar
- Baby cough
- Children Asthma
- Observation of the baby's tongue
- Infantile Health Care
- Children's colds and how to chose the right medicine?