Tuesday, Mar 10,2009, 3:38:11 PM Click:
There are 5 chapters, 43 sections. In the general introduction, the basis of TCM Pediatrics is exposed. In discussion, children's diseases are treated in the following aspects: Introduction: Introduction of the design, pathogenesis, nomenclature of TCM and modern medicine, etiological factors and pathogenesis. Essential for diagnosis. Presentation of the main points of the symptoms, signs, both cases, history and physical and chemical tests in the diagnosis. Treatment with syndrome differentiation. The key to differentiate syndromes and therapeutic principles have been identified first. Then, a detailed analysis on the differentiation of each syndrome is discussed, including the main syndromes, treatment methods, requirements, and their modifications. Other therapies: Patents of drugs commonly used in TCM, empirical therapy and external requirements are established. The doses mentioned in this book usually refers to the dosage for children 6 to 12 years except the dosage for newborns hotel.
You may also be interested in:
Hear the children teeth, the parents first thought is: the child is not a
【Massage environment is quiet, room temperature should be suitable】 At room
acute or slow onset, prior to the onset of asthma infants and young children
Asthma is a disease manifested clinically by paroxysmal wheezing with shortness
Cold is an exogenous disease frequently encountered in childhood, caused mainly
Diagnosis is a way to differentiate syndromes and diseases through the
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Prevention and treatment of neonatal pneumonia
- The clinical manifestations of bronchial asthma in children
- Prevention and treatment of chronic pharyngitis Precautions
- The differential diagnosis of bronchial asthma in children
- How to prevent pneumonia in life
- Observation of the baby's tongue
- Classification of childhood pneumonia
- Neonatal pneumonia
- Coughing baby can not eat
- Complications of pneumonia
Best of tcmwell.com
Main symptoms and signs: Urgent diarrhea, thin or watery stool with mucus and
Additional Concerns Vaccines, like any medication, can have side effects. It is
When a cold fever, reduced secretion of digestive juice, digestive enzyme
Parents see their children caught a cold, most of them do not care, just buy a
Neonatal pneumonia generally fall into two categories: 1. Aspiration pneumonia
Infantile tuina for health care is an effective method to prevent diseases. In
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Children's colds and how to chose the right medicine?
- Baby crying Treatment
- Children Asthma
- Infantile Health Care
- Chinese medicine treatment of infantile diarrhea Method 10
- Essentials Of Infants Viral Myocarditis For TCM Diagnosis
- Cold is an exogenous disease frequently encountered in childhood
- TCM Cures Infants Diarrhea Due To Different Symptoms
- Fever children eat less sugar
- Vaccines may not be appropriate for everyone
- Diasnosis of TCM Pediatrics
- Pediatric Massage Precautions
- How to treat children with colds
- Indispensable for Diasnosis TCM Pediatrics
- Physiological and pathological characteristics of infants