Dyslexia is not a disease, There is no cure
Treatment of dyslexia
Dyslexia is not a disease. Currently no cure. Because of this disease and genetic neurobiology. Opportunities for people with dyslexia inherit the parents, grandparents, aunts or uncles had. Early detection of reading difficulties is a major factor in the number of disabilities may affect a person's development. And adults diagnosed with dyslexia often work at less than their intellectual ability. However, from the training of professional help, almost all people with dyslexia can become good readers and writers. To help people overcome the challenges of dyslexia:
* Practice reading, such as magazines, books, writing different types, and advertising
* Early access to oral reading, writing and painting, as well as the basic letter form
* Allow more time to complete school work
* Provide oral testing and other methods of assessment
* Practice using the visual, auditory and tactile in the introduction of new ideas
* Use of books, tapes and computer software to assist in language
Living with dyslexia
15-20 percent of the population of language-based learning disabilities. Dyslexia is the most common cause of reading, writing and spelling difficulties. Men and women almost the same people from different ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds. The good news is, if you catch a young age, dyslexic people can learn to read level. Even if caught later on in life right, it is never too late to learn from people with dyslexia to read, understand and express information more efficiently. With correct diagnosis, guidance, hard work and support, individuals who are dyslexic can succeed in school, and for professionals. People with dyslexia is a multi-level thinkers, and can do in the field of visual arts, such as various good works, and even surgery.
Here are just some of the well-known that there reading difficulties or other learning disabilities:
* Whoopi Goldberg - actress
* Never Compromise - legal research
* Bruce Jenner - Olympic gold medalist
* Nolan Ryan - Hall of Fame pitcher
* Ann Bancroft - Arctic Adventure
* Richard Branson - Businessman
* Tommy Hilfiger - Fashion Design
Currently studying for dyslexia. Focus on obstacles to the development of diagnostic and dyslexia and other learning disabilities treatment. Researchers have also explored the process and between the neuropsychological impact of cognitive function and reading ability in the relationship.
You may also be interested in:
Hear the children teeth, the parents first thought is: the child is not a
【Massage environment is quiet, room temperature should be suitable】 At room
acute or slow onset, prior to the onset of asthma infants and young children
Asthma is a disease manifested clinically by paroxysmal wheezing with shortness
Cold is an exogenous disease frequently encountered in childhood, caused mainly
Diagnosis is a way to differentiate syndromes and diseases through the
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Prevention and treatment of neonatal pneumonia
- The clinical manifestations of bronchial asthma in children
- Prevention and treatment of chronic pharyngitis Precautions
- The differential diagnosis of bronchial asthma in children
- Observation of the baby's tongue
- How to prevent pneumonia in life
- Classification of childhood pneumonia
- Neonatal pneumonia
- Coughing baby can not eat
- Complications of pneumonia
Best of tcmwell.com
Observation de la vitalit Vitalit est un terme gnral pour les activits de la
Cough is one of the most common symptoms of the respiratory diseases caused by
Infantile tuina for health care is an effective method to prevent diseases. In
There are 5 chapters, 43 sections. In the general introduction, the basis of
Influenza has no precise and effective special treatment should focus on the
Parents see their children caught a cold, most of them do not care, just buy a
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Infantile Health Care
- Baby crying Treatment
- TCM Cures Infants Diarrhea Due To Different Symptoms
- Paediatrics Introduction
- Diasnosis of TCM Pediatrics
- The reasons for child molar
- Essentials Of Infants Viral Myocarditis For TCM Diagnosis
- Cold is an exogenous disease frequently encountered in childhood
- Indispensable for Diasnosis TCM Pediatrics
- How to treat children with colds
- Observation of the baby's tongue
- Fever children eat less sugar
- Chinese medicine treatment of infantile diarrhea Method 10
- Baby cough
- Vaccines may not be appropriate for everyone