How to care for acute suppurative otitis media
Disease is caused by the pathogens of acute purulent infection, often occurs in the last flu or tonsillitis, with its children and infants and young children for me see. Children with symptoms such as earache and hearing loss, tympanic membrane perforation of the ear canal after the earache, but instead reduce the pus appears. Infant and child patients often accompanied by high fever, crying, anxiety and loss of appetite and other systemic symptoms.
Once suspected, and children suffering from this disease should be promptly go to the hospital for treatment without delay. Care was prescribed antibiotics, inter alia, if the tympanic membrane perforation has not yet, you can use 1% of the phenol glycerin ear drops; eardrum has been perforated by, then try to clean the middle ear empyema, 3% hydrogen peroxide can be used repeatedly washed. Washing method: each time suffering from ear drops to 5-10 drops of 3% hydrogen peroxide, see the white foam about 2 minutes so that affected ear down, poured syrup, repeated a few times Shi Jing external auditory canal, and then trickle down 0.5% chlorine ADM Ear Drops 3-5 drops, and press the tragus a few times so that the Ministry of liquid through the hole into the middle ear, sleep should be so affected ear down, to facilitate the smooth discharge pus.
Pus after the cessation of the need to continue medication for about a week to prevent recurrence.
When fully recovered, in addition to aggressive prevention of upper respiratory tract infection, blowing your nose method has to be right, can not be blowing his nose at the same time those of both sides of the nose to prevent the bacterial infection to the middle ear through the eustachian tube retrograde.
Of breast-feeding babies, we must cultivate the proper feeding habits, breast-feeding must be inclined hold babies; rubber hose suction mouth should not be too many holes to prevent the emulsion into the middle ear caused by bacterial infection choking.
You may also be interested in:
Clinical studies have shown increasingly poor quality of life using the
Therapeutic methods of this medicine for diseases of the throat Use
Note: Most information in this section requires an understanding of methods of
Examination of external nose Mainly observe whether or not there exist changes
The term tinnitus refers to a condition where there are noises heard within the
Chronic inflammation of middle ear is also known as chronic suppurative otitis
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Paranasal sinus disease is very common disease
- How to treat vocal nodules and vocal polyps
- Method of treatment of chronic pharyngitis
- Diphtheria mode of transmission
- How to distinguish between rhinitis and sinusitis
- Prevention and treatment of pulpitis
- Symptoms of nasopharyngeal carcinoma
- Clinical manifestations of tonsillitis
- Chronic inflammation of middle ear
- The clinical manifestations of diphtheria
Best of tcmwell.com
Some health care practitioners have used masking devices along with talking
Insomnia (inability to fall asleep, waking during the night), difficulty to
More complex causes of periodontal disease, the total is divided into local and
Internal therapeutic methods The internal therapeutic methods for diseases of
This column presents the main theories of the Otorhinolaryngology of
The sudden deafness is characterized by sudden decrease of hearing function and
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Otorhinolaryngology Introduction
- The routine examinations of the nose
- tcm tinnitus
- Nose-Ear- Throat and Viscera- meridians
- The cause of periodontal disease
- Therapeutic methods of TCM for diseases of the throat
- Methods of this medicine for diseases of the throat
- Tinnitus of Symptoms
- Normally tea can prevent cataracts
- Therapeutic methods of TCM for diseases of the nose
- Sudden deafness (tinnitus)
- Chronic inflammation of middle ear
- Tinnitus Retraining Therapy
- What is Tinnitus