Cause of oral ulcers
Friday, Nov 20,2009, 4:33:50 PM Click:
When the body's immune system abnormalities, some exist in the oral cavity within the virus or bacteria will be particularly active, will lead to significant deterioration of ulcers. And such viruses are mostly primary virus, human infection exists after the body hidden in the blood vessels under the skin, and in the nucleus breeding. Common as streptococcus, staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and E. coli, etc.
Etiology 2: fatigue
Experts believe that modern life is stressful, mental stress, to make oral ulcers become a form of living, caused by "diseases of civilization." Clinical observation that patients with oral ulcers, many of morbidity in the post-fatigue. Because of physical fatigue, mental is not so good environment can lead to imbalances in the body, will activate the latent virus in the body, leading to ulcers
Cause of 3: the impact of hormonal changes
Oral ulcers are considered to be genetic, hormonal and other factors, such as women have premenstrual deterioration of oral ulcers, menopausal women also have increased cases of the phenomenon, but the women during pregnancy, then the incidence is relatively low, these phenomena show that the occurrence of ulcers by the hormone change impacts.
You may also be interested in:
Therapeutic methods of this medicine for diseases of the throat Use
Note: Most information in this section requires an understanding of methods of
Examination of external nose Mainly observe whether or not there exist changes
The term tinnitus refers to a condition where there are noises heard within the
Chronic inflammation of middle ear is also known as chronic suppurative otitis
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Paranasal sinus disease is very common disease
- How to treat vocal nodules and vocal polyps
- Diphtheria mode of transmission
- Method of treatment of chronic pharyngitis
- How to distinguish between rhinitis and sinusitis
- Symptoms of nasopharyngeal carcinoma
- Prevention and treatment of pulpitis
- Clinical manifestations of tonsillitis
- The clinical manifestations of diphtheria
- Acute pulpitis
Best of tcmwell.com
This column presents the main theories of the Otorhinolaryngology of
More complex causes of periodontal disease, the total is divided into local and
Kidney Physiologically, the kidneys store essence. When renal gasoline reached
Some health care practitioners have used masking devices along with talking
Insomnia (inability to fall asleep, waking during the night), difficulty to
Internal therapeutic methods The internal therapeutic methods for diseases of
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Sudden deafness (tinnitus)
- Tinnitus of Symptoms
- Methods of this medicine for diseases of the throat
- The cause of periodontal disease
- Therapeutic methods of TCM for diseases of the throat
- tcm tinnitus
- What is Tinnitus
- Tinnitus Retraining Therapy
- The routine examinations of the nose
- Nose-Ear- Throat and Viscera- meridians
- Otorhinolaryngology Introduction
- Chronic inflammation of middle ear
- Therapeutic methods of TCM for diseases of the nose