Saturday, Jan 09,2010, 11:05:19 PM Click:
1, severe spontaneous pain, paroxysmal episodes, the event of cold, heat stimulation and increased night-time pain, the pain is diffuse, we can not clear that the teeth.
2, teeth with deep cavities or close to the marrow, dental pulp of non-caries or defects of wearing or deep periodontal pocket.
3, the temperature test may cause pain or increased pain.
Fourth, when the late purulent pulsatile rebound tenderness, heat so that the pain intensified, the cold so that pain relief, knocking pain (10).
[Treatment of points]
First, open pulp under anesthesia, the placement of non-irritating painkillers cotton, open drainage or closed inactivation agent.
2, if necessary, to give anti-inflammatory painkillers.
You may also be interested in:
Therapeutic methods of this medicine for diseases of the throat Use
Note: Most information in this section requires an understanding of methods of
Examination of external nose Mainly observe whether or not there exist changes
The term tinnitus refers to a condition where there are noises heard within the
Chronic inflammation of middle ear is also known as chronic suppurative otitis
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Paranasal sinus disease is very common disease
- How to treat vocal nodules and vocal polyps
- Diphtheria mode of transmission
- Method of treatment of chronic pharyngitis
- How to distinguish between rhinitis and sinusitis
- Symptoms of nasopharyngeal carcinoma
- Prevention and treatment of pulpitis
- Clinical manifestations of tonsillitis
- The clinical manifestations of diphtheria
- Acute pulpitis
Best of tcmwell.com
The sudden deafness is characterized by sudden decrease of hearing function and
Some health care practitioners have used masking devices along with talking
This column presents the main theories of the Otorhinolaryngology of
Kidney Physiologically, the kidneys store essence. When renal gasoline reached
Internal therapeutic methods The internal therapeutic methods for diseases of
More complex causes of periodontal disease, the total is divided into local and
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- The cause of periodontal disease
- Otorhinolaryngology Introduction
- Nose-Ear- Throat and Viscera- meridians
- Therapeutic methods of TCM for diseases of the throat
- What is Tinnitus
- Methods of this medicine for diseases of the throat
- The routine examinations of the nose
- Sudden deafness (tinnitus)
- Therapeutic methods of TCM for diseases of the nose
- Chronic inflammation of middle ear
- tcm tinnitus
- Tinnitus of Symptoms
- Tinnitus Retraining Therapy