high degree of myopia people should pay attention to what issues
Another feature of high myopia course conducted significant progress in developmental stages, adults still did not stop. This is mainly decided by the genetic solid elements, but the day after tomorrow the visual environment, nature of work, living habits, general health, nutritional status also play a role, therefore, should pay more attention than others, visual health, enhance physical fitness, prevention of vitamin A,a calcium the occurrence of deficiency and malnutrition.
A series of high myopia associated with degenerative eye disease, and prone to serious complications and endanger eyesight. A high degree of myopia ball longer, the rear weak sclera, retina, choroidal atrophy, vitreous degeneration. Under the external force or vitreous traction, the degeneration of the retina easy to form a hole, and then develop into a retinal detachment, therefore, a high degree of myopia should pay special attention to avoid the violent shocks and hit his head, reducing the possibility of retinal detachment in the event of flash and feels like aura , a timely check. In addition, the macular degeneration is also a serious threat to central vision may also occur in high myopia retinal hemorrhage, glaucoma, cataract, etc., should be a timely examination and treatment.
You may also be interested in:
Common myopia myopia, also known simply refers to 600 degrees below the low to
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- What is an acute hemorrhagic conjunctivitis
- Clinical manifestations of malignant lymphoma
- Dacryocystitis and lacrimal gland inflammation What is the difference?
- The clinical manifestations of optic nerve atrophy
- Red-eye syndrome symptoms and treatment methods
- Eyelid tumor
- Viral keratitis
- The cause of lacrimal sac tumor
- Blepharospasm is an abnormal, involuntary blinking or spasm of the eyelids
- Ophthalmology-The Relationship between the Eyes and the Viscera
Best of tcmwell.com
Most cases of eye arthritis have a lot to do with poor diet. Studies also show
Of the three chapters of Part One, the first chapter outlines various
Differentiate the symptoms and signs Differentiating vision Poor vision,
Eyestrain is a common ocular disease and prolonged eyestrain would probably
Differentiating External and Internal Oculopathy External oculopathy, a
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?