The possible risk factors for eye melanoma include
People with blue, green or gray eyes are more likely to develop ocular melanoma than those with brown eyes, as fair skinned are more likely to get melanoma skin than people with darker skin.
People who have abnormal brown spots (pigmentation) on their Uvea (called melanocytosis oculodermal) are at increased risk of developing melanoma eye too.
Some families tend to have a large number of moles on the skin, or moles that are unusual (the doctors call "atypical"). The "atypical" moles tend to be irregular in shape or color. They also tend to become cancerous. People with moles of this kind have a higher risk than average of melanoma of the skin and ocular melanoma.
We know that exposure to sunlight on a definite risk factor for melanoma of the skin. It has also been associated with melanoma of the eye. Men who have more exposure to the sun through their work have an increased risk of ocular melanoma. Exposure before the age of 30 seems to be the most important. natural changes of aging of the eye means that it is unlikely that exposure to sunlight at an average age of the causes of ocular melanoma.
Exposure to UV radiation for some workers
At least two studies have reported a slightly increased risk of melanoma of the eye in people working as a welder. We do not know if the UV radiation from the tools used for welding or other factors that cause increased risk.
You may also be interested in:
Common myopia myopia, also known simply refers to 600 degrees below the low to
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- What is an acute hemorrhagic conjunctivitis
- Clinical manifestations of malignant lymphoma
- Dacryocystitis and lacrimal gland inflammation What is the difference?
- The clinical manifestations of optic nerve atrophy
- Red-eye syndrome symptoms and treatment methods
- Eyelid tumor
- Viral keratitis
- The cause of lacrimal sac tumor
- Blepharospasm is an abnormal, involuntary blinking or spasm of the eyelids
- Ophthalmology-The Relationship between the Eyes and the Viscera
Best of tcmwell.com
Eyestrain is a common ocular disease and prolonged eyestrain would probably
Most cases of eye arthritis have a lot to do with poor diet. Studies also show
Of the three chapters of Part One, the first chapter outlines various
Differentiating External and Internal Oculopathy External oculopathy, a
Differentiate the symptoms and signs Differentiating vision Poor vision,
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?