1. Sex: more women than men among students whose ratio of 1:0.8. The reason may be due to women's development of early, so women's short-sighted to stop earlier than that for males, but the prevalence of pathologic myopia was no difference between men and women.
2. Age: For acquired myopia increased with age, increasing myopia, simple myopic occurred in more than 10 years old.
3. Race: Han, large and national, Jewish, the Arab nation are more common; in China, the Han prevalence rate is highest, followed by Bai and so on, there are fewer Uygur, Kazak and so on.
4. Eye Do not: right eye left eye seems more common, are more severe in the left eye myopic.
5. Regional differences: the rural than urban.
6. Other: bad lighting; genetic; physique; systemic diseases; poisoning; eye other diseases.
You may also be interested in:
Common myopia myopia, also known simply refers to 600 degrees below the low to
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- What is an acute hemorrhagic conjunctivitis
- Clinical manifestations of malignant lymphoma
- Dacryocystitis and lacrimal gland inflammation What is the difference?
- The clinical manifestations of optic nerve atrophy
- Red-eye syndrome symptoms and treatment methods
- Eyelid tumor
- Viral keratitis
- The cause of lacrimal sac tumor
- Blepharospasm is an abnormal, involuntary blinking or spasm of the eyelids
- Ophthalmology-The Relationship between the Eyes and the Viscera
Best of tcmwell.com
Eyestrain is a common ocular disease and prolonged eyestrain would probably
Differentiate the symptoms and signs Differentiating vision Poor vision,
Most cases of eye arthritis have a lot to do with poor diet. Studies also show
Of the three chapters of Part One, the first chapter outlines various
Differentiating External and Internal Oculopathy External oculopathy, a
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?