1. Sex: more women than men among students whose ratio of 1:0.8. The reason may be due to women's development of early, so women's short-sighted to stop earlier than that for males, but the prevalence of pathologic myopia was no difference between men and women.
2. Age: For acquired myopia increased with age, increasing myopia, simple myopic occurred in more than 10 years old.
3. Race: Han, large and national, Jewish, the Arab nation are more common; in China, the Han prevalence rate is highest, followed by Bai and so on, there are fewer Uygur, Kazak and so on.
4. Eye Do not: right eye left eye seems more common, are more severe in the left eye myopic.
5. Regional differences: the rural than urban.
6. Other: bad lighting; genetic; physique; systemic diseases; poisoning; eye other diseases.
You may also be interested in:
Common myopia myopia, also known simply refers to 600 degrees below the low to
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- What is an acute hemorrhagic conjunctivitis
- Clinical manifestations of malignant lymphoma
- Dacryocystitis and lacrimal gland inflammation What is the difference?
- The clinical manifestations of optic nerve atrophy
- Red-eye syndrome symptoms and treatment methods
- Eyelid tumor
- Viral keratitis
- The cause of lacrimal sac tumor
- Blepharospasm is an abnormal, involuntary blinking or spasm of the eyelids
- Ophthalmology-The Relationship between the Eyes and the Viscera
Best of tcmwell.com
Differentiating External and Internal Oculopathy External oculopathy, a
Eyestrain is a common ocular disease and prolonged eyestrain would probably
Differentiate the symptoms and signs Differentiating vision Poor vision,
Of the three chapters of Part One, the first chapter outlines various
Most cases of eye arthritis have a lot to do with poor diet. Studies also show
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?