Thursday, Jan 07,2010, 2:44:36 PM Click:
Common causes of this disease is caused due to bacteria such as pneumococcus. Section - Merriam-Webster. Staphylococci, etc.; may also be caused by viruses, such as small ribonucleic acid (RNA) viruses. Adeno virus.
Diagnosis of the disease, often marked conjunctival hyperemia, and there is discharge of diagnosis. Bacterial conjunctivitis, mostly mucopurulent discharge, conjunctival smears can be found in polymorphonuclear leukocytes, often without involving the cornea, severe cases can cause corneal marginal infiltration; viral conjunctivitis, if caused by RNA viruses, subconjunctival often a bit or flake-like bleeding, it is also known as epidemic of acute hemorrhagic conjunctivitis; adenovirus infection conjunctivitis, often accompanied by punctate corneal infiltration, the conjunctival smears, mostly monocytes.
Western medicine treatment of this disease, bacterial acute conjunctivitis, often with antibiotic eye drops or eye ointment topical therapy class, accompanied by systemic symptoms, plus use of oral antimicrobial anti-inflammatory drugs; viral acute conjunctivitis, in addition to using anti-viral drugs things, often with antibiotic drugs to prevent secondary infection. Of the virus compared with treatment of acute bacterial conjunctivitis worse. Because of this disease transmitted through secretions in order to prevent widespread, we must do a good job isolating disinfection. Never wrap the disease.
The TCM are "days OK Red Eye" category. "Head by Dacheng" There goes: OK Red days of the evil eye from the epidemic of TB infection hair, one's from, where one among the young and old Jieke affected the hair. The disease mostly controlled by exogenous wind-heat.-Induced lung and stomach heat and fat accumulation, this disease should be identified in the heat or hot air re-emphasis on the wind or wind-heat seriously ill, to dialectical cubic medication. In the clinical nor the disease are among the hot-permits, and they have to be cold caused by the flu. Therefore, should be identified in clinical chills and fever, cold temperature applications were dispersed, while those with Xinliang hot heat. If involving black eyes, should be added back shade Qinggan eyesight drug, if white-eye haemorrhagic, then add cooling blood to stop bleeding of the goods, but the white-eye haemorrhagic controlled, will be accompanied by promoting blood circulation silt cured medicine. Was added at the same time, oral administration of smoked outside medicine better.
You may also be interested in:
Common myopia myopia, also known simply refers to 600 degrees below the low to
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- What is an acute hemorrhagic conjunctivitis
- Clinical manifestations of malignant lymphoma
- Dacryocystitis and lacrimal gland inflammation What is the difference?
- The clinical manifestations of optic nerve atrophy
- Red-eye syndrome symptoms and treatment methods
- Eyelid tumor
- Viral keratitis
- The cause of lacrimal sac tumor
- Blepharospasm is an abnormal, involuntary blinking or spasm of the eyelids
- Ophthalmology-The Relationship between the Eyes and the Viscera
Best of tcmwell.com
Differentiating External and Internal Oculopathy External oculopathy, a
Eyestrain is a common ocular disease and prolonged eyestrain would probably
Of the three chapters of Part One, the first chapter outlines various
Differentiate the symptoms and signs Differentiating vision Poor vision,
Most cases of eye arthritis have a lot to do with poor diet. Studies also show
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?