The clinical manifestations of IgA nephropathy
Wednesday, Feb 03,2010, 3:31:02 PM Click:
Its clinical manifestations mainly in four areas: 1. Episodic gross hematuria; 2. Mild proteinuria, most of <1g / 24 hours; 3. Hypertension; 4. Other manifestations, such as may occur with uremia uremia The clinical manifestations.
You may also be interested in:
French and U.S. scientists recently discovered that broccoli is not only rich
Tuberculosis, also known as tuberculosis, young people prone to a chronic
Appendicitis commonly known as appendicitis. Cecal appendix is near the head of
As the causes of acute appendicitis in children is not clear, in order to avoid
Insomnia is the inability of normal sleep, described the results obtained from
Colds are viruses diseases infected the upper respiratory tract and cold and
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Dietary treatment of chronic antral gastritis
- How to treat hepatic cysts
- Tuberculosis, pneumonia, lung cancer, how to distinguish
- How do I care after appendectomy
- Gastroptosis Symptoms
- Pyelonephritis diet and nursing
- The symptoms of gastric mucosa prolapse
- Chinese medicine treatment "white hair"
- The symptoms of chronic antral gastritis
- Modern treatment of chronic gastritis
Best of tcmwell.com
Chronic nephritis is referred to as chronic glomerulonephritis, is a common and
Swelling Stiffness of the joint between the pelvic bones (the ilium) and
Where women of child-bearing age, married couples living together for more than
Traditional Chinese medical science is an important part of Chinese culture.
Gastric cancer is a common digestive tract cancer, occurred in middle-aged and
Primary liver cancer is a malignant tumor occurred in the liver. China's annual
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Young people how to prevent tuberculosis?
- Understanding of the causes of hyperlipidemia
- egg increases the risk of developing diabetes
- The prevention of chronic gastritis
- Bronchial asthma (asthma for short) is an attack of chest tightness, coughing
- Appendicitis in children the disease the reasons
- Colds are viruses diseases infected the upper respiratory tract
- chronic gastritis The diagnosis
- How to prevent childhood appendicitis?
- Spinal Arthritis
- Chronic nephritis is a common and intractable of chronic kidney disease
- Urinary stone disease is a general term urinary tract lithiasis
- Classification and characteristics of diseases of the Interi
- The Ethnic Uniqueness Of China's Tibetan Medicine
- New Study Of Prescription