The clinical manifestations of IgA nephropathy
IgA nephropathy is caused by a group of multiple causes with the same pathological features of chronic immune glomerular disease. Clinically, about 40% ~ 45% of patients showed the naked eye or microscopic hematuria, 35% ~ 40% of patients showed microscopic hematuria with proteinuria, the rest presented as nephrotic syndrome and renal failure. IgA nephropathy is a common worldwide, glomerular disease, and its popularity in different continents, different countries or in a country very different in different regions, such as Asia, Japan, Singapore, IgA nephropathy accounts for the incidence of the primary Glomerular disease, 50%, while the western United States Indian low-incidence areas accounted for only 2%. Generally speaking, white, yellow was significantly higher than the incidence of black people. The incidence of our IgA nephropathy of primary glomerular disease accounted for 26% ~ 34%. Male to female ratio is about 2:1. Mainly of IgA nephropathy with hematuria There is no effect of treatment. Since the disease pathology type and extent of glomerular damage to the large difference. Therefore, we should closely observe the frequency of seizures in patients with gross hematuria, proteinuria level, with or without high blood pressure and renal function extent of the damage, but were taken to the corresponding control measures.
Its clinical manifestations mainly in four areas: 1. Episodic gross hematuria; 2. Mild proteinuria, most of <1g / 24 hours; 3. Hypertension; 4. Other manifestations, such as may occur with uremia uremia The clinical manifestations.
You may also be interested in:
French and U.S. scientists recently discovered that broccoli is not only rich
Tuberculosis, also known as tuberculosis, young people prone to a chronic
Appendicitis commonly known as appendicitis. Cecal appendix is near the head of
As the causes of acute appendicitis in children is not clear, in order to avoid
Insomnia is the inability of normal sleep, described the results obtained from
Colds are viruses diseases infected the upper respiratory tract and cold and
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Dietary treatment of chronic antral gastritis
- How to treat hepatic cysts
- Tuberculosis, pneumonia, lung cancer, how to distinguish
- Gastroptosis Symptoms
- Pyelonephritis diet and nursing
- How do I care after appendectomy
- The symptoms of gastric mucosa prolapse
- Chinese medicine treatment "white hair"
- The symptoms of chronic antral gastritis
- Modern treatment of chronic gastritis
Best of tcmwell.com
The slow progress of the disease is often recurrent, a good, middle-aged
Unexplained leukemia is a malignant disease of the blood system. Characterized
The study, entitled ACE Inhibitor Activity of Nutritive Plants in Kwa-Zulu
1 , Candida infection is the most common symptom is vaginal discharge , itching
Chinese medicine has long been awareness of the disease, in the "Huang Di Nei
Understanding of the causes of high blood lipids Called diseases of modern
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Modern treatment of chronic gastritis
- Bronchial asthma (asthma for short) is an attack of chest tightness, coughing
- chronic gastritis of Clinical manifestations
- The prevention of chronic gastritis
- Diagnostic criteria for fungal vaginitis
- Appendicitis in children the disease the reasons
- History of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Chronic nephritis is a common and intractable of chronic kidney disease
- egg increases the risk of developing diabetes
- Gastric cancer is a common malignant tumor of digestive tract
- Understanding of the causes of hyperlipidemia
- The Ethnic Uniqueness Of China's Tibetan Medicine
- Unexplained leukemia is a malignant disease
- Abnormal semen disease
- How to prevent childhood appendicitis?