Reflux esophagitis clinical manifestations
(A) retrosternal burning sensation or pain: The main symptoms of this disease. More symptoms of eating occurred after 1 hour, semi-supine, the body flexion or strenuous exercise can induce, in the service after more than antacids may disappear, and the overheated, over-acid and food to enable them to increase. Lack of gastric acid, and mainly by the burning sensation caused by bile reflux, then served the effect of antacids could not. The severity of the burning sensation is not necessarily consistent with the severity of disease. Severe esophagitis, especially in scar formation may no or only a slight burning sensation.
(B) stomach, esophageal reflux: in each meal, body flexion or lying in bed at night to sleep, it is acidic liquids or food from the stomach, esophageal reflux and pharyngeal or oral. The symptoms in the retrosternal burning sensation or burning pain there before.
(C) difficult to swallow: the early stage can often cause secondary esophagitis esophageal spasm and dysphagia occur intermittently. The latter may be due to the formation of esophageal stricture scar, burning sensation and burning pain to gradually reduce and be replaced by permanent dysphagia, eating solid food may cause blockage in the Xiphoid Department flu or pain.
You may also be interested in:
French and U.S. scientists recently discovered that broccoli is not only rich
Tuberculosis, also known as tuberculosis, young people prone to a chronic
Appendicitis commonly known as appendicitis. Cecal appendix is near the head of
As the causes of acute appendicitis in children is not clear, in order to avoid
Insomnia is the inability of normal sleep, described the results obtained from
Colds are viruses diseases infected the upper respiratory tract and cold and
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Dietary treatment of chronic antral gastritis
- How to treat hepatic cysts
- Tuberculosis, pneumonia, lung cancer, how to distinguish
- Gastroptosis Symptoms
- Pyelonephritis diet and nursing
- How do I care after appendectomy
- The symptoms of gastric mucosa prolapse
- Chinese medicine treatment "white hair"
- The symptoms of chronic antral gastritis
- Modern treatment of chronic gastritis
Best of tcmwell.com
Gastric cancer is a common digestive tract cancer, occurred in middle-aged and
The slow progress of the disease is often recurrent, a good, middle-aged
Chinese medicine has long been awareness of the disease, in the "Huang Di Nei
Main symptoms and signs chronic diarrhea without recovery, or dawn diarrhea,
The internal causes more emotional changes, poor diet Related Information The
(A) the principal is to increase the body resistance training can change the
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Broccoli prevent stomach cancer
- Understanding of the causes of hyperlipidemia
- Colds are viruses diseases infected the upper respiratory tract
- Wild Garlic Plants May Treating High Blood Pressure
- New Study Of Prescription
- Primary liver cancer
- Modern Chinese medicine treatment for infertility
- How to prevent childhood appendicitis?
- Classification and characteristics of diseases of the Interi
- Spinal Arthritis
- Chronic nephritis is a common and intractable of chronic kidney disease
- Diarrhea Due To Yang Deficiency Of The Spleen And Kidney
- Diagnostic criteria for fungal vaginitis
- Insomnia is the inability of normal sleep
- Appendicitis in children the disease the reasons