Reflux esophagitis clinical manifestations
(A) retrosternal burning sensation or pain: The main symptoms of this disease. More symptoms of eating occurred after 1 hour, semi-supine, the body flexion or strenuous exercise can induce, in the service after more than antacids may disappear, and the overheated, over-acid and food to enable them to increase. Lack of gastric acid, and mainly by the burning sensation caused by bile reflux, then served the effect of antacids could not. The severity of the burning sensation is not necessarily consistent with the severity of disease. Severe esophagitis, especially in scar formation may no or only a slight burning sensation.
(B) stomach, esophageal reflux: in each meal, body flexion or lying in bed at night to sleep, it is acidic liquids or food from the stomach, esophageal reflux and pharyngeal or oral. The symptoms in the retrosternal burning sensation or burning pain there before.
(C) difficult to swallow: the early stage can often cause secondary esophagitis esophageal spasm and dysphagia occur intermittently. The latter may be due to the formation of esophageal stricture scar, burning sensation and burning pain to gradually reduce and be replaced by permanent dysphagia, eating solid food may cause blockage in the Xiphoid Department flu or pain.
You may also be interested in:
French and U.S. scientists recently discovered that broccoli is not only rich
Tuberculosis, also known as tuberculosis, young people prone to a chronic
Appendicitis commonly known as appendicitis. Cecal appendix is near the head of
As the causes of acute appendicitis in children is not clear, in order to avoid
Insomnia is the inability of normal sleep, described the results obtained from
Colds are viruses diseases infected the upper respiratory tract and cold and
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Dietary treatment of chronic antral gastritis
- Tuberculosis, pneumonia, lung cancer, how to distinguish
- How to treat hepatic cysts
- Gastroptosis Symptoms
- Pyelonephritis diet and nursing
- The symptoms of gastric mucosa prolapse
- How do I care after appendectomy
- The symptoms of chronic antral gastritis
- Chinese medicine treatment "white hair"
- Modern treatment of chronic gastritis
Best of tcmwell.com
Gastric cancer is a common digestive tract cancer, occurred in middle-aged and
The human body is composed of more than 200 bones of different shapes and
Traditional Chinese medical science is an important part of Chinese culture.
Swelling Stiffness of the joint between the pelvic bones (the ilium) and
Exogenous cough in acute upper respiratory tract infection, acute bronchitis
Chinese medicine has long been awareness of the disease, in the "Huang Di Nei
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- History of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Habitual abortion refers to pregnancy for women or 2 times 2 times more than those of spontaneous ab
- Spinal Arthritis
- egg increases the risk of developing diabetes
- How to prevent childhood appendicitis?
- Wild Garlic Plants May Treating High Blood Pressure
- Snoring during pregnancy, may mean that diabetes
- The Ethnic Uniqueness Of China's Tibetan Medicine
- chronic gastritis The diagnosis
- Young people how to prevent tuberculosis?
- Chronic nephritis is a common and intractable of chronic kidney disease
- Bronchial asthma (asthma for short) is an attack of chest tightness, coughing
- Traditional Chinese Medicine coughing Research
- Chamomile Tea May Help Prevent of Diabetes
- New Study Of Prescription