Heart disease, precautions
Friday, Aug 19,2011, 5:41:55 PM Click:
Cardiopathy or Heart disease is a combined term for different diseases disturbing the functioning of heart. The very common heart diseases include – cardiomyopathy, cardiovascular disease, heart failure, hypertensive heart disease, inflammatory heart disease, and valvular heart disease.
In the last few years heart disease is the primary cause of death all over the world, it is very essential for the patient to know about symptoms related to heart diseases so that the problem can be diagnosed at an early phase. A timely diagnosis will lead to the early start of the treatment, which is very helpful in controlling the heart diseases. It might save your life.
Watch your body's Behavior
Our body reacts in different ways to different health situations. Thus, to diagnose the heart disease scrupulously it is essential for you to focus on your body behaviors. For instance, you should closely watch the pace of your heart beat in different times during the day and night. You also have to be very watchful to how your body reacts to different conditions, like when you get bad, good or some shocking news. The moment you perceive something abnormal, you must get in touch with your doctor instantaneously. An early analysis may be supportive in curing heart disease.
Genetic connection with heart disease is a very strong reason to be careful when it comes to your heart. If someone in your family is having heart trouble, you must get yourself checked in a particular time interval. You are more prone to get the heart disease in such cases.
Never Ignore the Symptoms
Overlooking the symptoms is one of the worst and common mistakes that people generally make. People usually visit a physician when the symptoms get very stern. You don’t need to be terrified of the symptoms, just consult your doctor, and discuss the symptoms that you noticed. You can also discuss the symptoms with your partner, friend, collogue or any of your well-wishers, or anyone who had some heart trouble.
Regular medical checkups
➢ Regular therapeutic checkup plays a very significant role not only in avoiding cardiac problems but also to identify heart disease if exists.
➢ Control over Your diet
➢ Avoid oily food and junk food, excessive consumption of alcohol and smoking in order to avoid heart diseases.
Some common symptoms of heart disease to be alert of-
➢ Discomfort or chest pain
➢ Heart palpitations
➢ Constant dizziness or light headedness
➢ Loss of consciousness or faintness
➢ Shortness of breath
➢ Daytime sleepiness, lethargy and fatigue
You may also be interested in:
French and U.S. scientists recently discovered that broccoli is not only rich
Tuberculosis, also known as tuberculosis, young people prone to a chronic
Appendicitis commonly known as appendicitis. Cecal appendix is near the head of
As the causes of acute appendicitis in children is not clear, in order to avoid
Insomnia is the inability of normal sleep, described the results obtained from
Colds are viruses diseases infected the upper respiratory tract and cold and
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Dietary treatment of chronic antral gastritis
- How to treat hepatic cysts
- Tuberculosis, pneumonia, lung cancer, how to distinguish
- How do I care after appendectomy
- Gastroptosis Symptoms
- Pyelonephritis diet and nursing
- The symptoms of gastric mucosa prolapse
- Chinese medicine treatment "white hair"
- The symptoms of chronic antral gastritis
- Modern treatment of chronic gastritis
Best of tcmwell.com
The human body is composed of more than 200 bones of different shapes and
Primary liver cancer is a malignant tumor occurred in the liver. China's annual
Bronchial asthma (asthma for short) is an attack of chest tightness, coughing,
Lung abscess, visual observation Here are two lung abscess, one in the left
Habitual abortion refers to pregnancy for women or 2 times 2 times more than
Swelling Stiffness of the joint between the pelvic bones (the ilium) and
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Understanding of the causes of hyperlipidemia
- Chamomile Tea May Help Prevent of Diabetes
- Wild Garlic Plants May Treating High Blood Pressure
- Appendicitis in children the disease the reasons
- How to prevent childhood appendicitis?
- Primary liver cancer
- Spinal Arthritis
- Modern Chinese medicine treatment for infertility
- Traditional Chinese Medicine coughing Research
- American Ginseng Reduces Blood Sugar
- New Study Of Prescription
- The Ethnic Uniqueness Of China's Tibetan Medicine
- The prevention of chronic gastritis
- Chronic nephritis is a common and intractable of chronic kidney disease
- Bronchial asthma (asthma for short) is an attack of chest tightness, coughing