Diarrhea Due To Yang Deficiency Of The Spleen And Kidney
Main symptoms and signs chronic diarrhea without recovery, or dawn diarrhea, thin and cold stool, or stool with undigested food, cold body and limbs, pale complexion, listlessness, poor appetite, or sleep with eyes slightly open, pale tongue with whitish fur, deep and thready pulse.
Therapeutic methods: Warming and tonifying the spleep and kidney, inducing astringency to arrest diarrhea.
Prescriptions and drugs: The prescription used isthe modified Fuzi Lizhong Decoction (Aconite Decoction for Regulating the Middle Energizer) in combination with Sishen Pill composed of 8 g of Paojiang (baked Ginger), 6 g of Wuzhuyu (Fructus Euodiae), 10 g of Baizhu (Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae), 10 g of Dangshen (Radix Coclonopsis Pilosulae), 4 g of Fuzi (Radix Aconiti Praeparata) (to be decocted first), 8 g of Buguzhi (Fructus Psoraleae), 8 g of Roudoukou (Semen Myristicae) and 6 g of Wuweizi (Fructus Schisandrae).
Modification: For the patients with chronic diarrhea and without food retention, 10 g of Chishizhi (Haltoysitum Rubrum), 6 g of Hezi (Fructus Chebutae) and 10 g of Yuyuliang (Limonitum) are added.
Impairment of both qi and yin
Main symptoms and signs: Endless diarrhea, listlessness, hypodynamia, dysphoria with restlessness due to deficiency, dry skin, sunken sockets of eyeball and fontanel, cry without tears, scanty urine, and even anuria, dry mouth with red lips, red tongue with a little fluid and fur, thready and rapid pulse.
Therapeutic methods: Promoting the generation of yin with sour and sweet drugs generation.
Prescription and drugs: The prescription used is the modified Lianmei Decoction (Decoction of Rhizoma Coptidis and Fructus Mume) composed of 10 g of Wumei
(Fructus Mume), 10 g of Baishaoyao (Radix Paeoniaz Alba), 3 g of Gancao (Radix Glycyrrhizae ), 10 g of Maimendong (Radix Ophiopogonis), 10 g of Shengdihuang (Radix Rehmanniae), 3 g of Huanglian (Rhizoma Coptidis), 6 g of Huangqin (Radix Scutellariae), 10 g of Gegen (Radix Puerariae) and 8 g of Renshen (Radix Ginseng).
You may also be interested in:
French and U.S. scientists recently discovered that broccoli is not only rich
Tuberculosis, also known as tuberculosis, young people prone to a chronic
Appendicitis commonly known as appendicitis. Cecal appendix is near the head of
As the causes of acute appendicitis in children is not clear, in order to avoid
Insomnia is the inability of normal sleep, described the results obtained from
Colds are viruses diseases infected the upper respiratory tract and cold and
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Dietary treatment of chronic antral gastritis
- Tuberculosis, pneumonia, lung cancer, how to distinguish
- How to treat hepatic cysts
- Gastroptosis Symptoms
- Pyelonephritis diet and nursing
- The symptoms of gastric mucosa prolapse
- How do I care after appendectomy
- The symptoms of chronic antral gastritis
- Chinese medicine treatment "white hair"
- Modern treatment of chronic gastritis
Best of tcmwell.com
Understanding of the causes of high blood lipids Called diseases of modern
Lung abscess, visual observation Here are two lung abscess, one in the left
The study, entitled ACE Inhibitor Activity of Nutritive Plants in Kwa-Zulu
Chinese medicine has long been awareness of the disease, in the "Huang Di Nei
The internal causes more emotional changes, poor diet Related Information The
Habitual abortion refers to pregnancy for women or 2 times 2 times more than
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Spinal Arthritis
- History of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Chronic nephritis is a common and intractable of chronic kidney disease
- The human body is composed of more than 200 bones of different shapes and sizes
- Primary liver cancer
- Broccoli prevent stomach cancer
- Habitual abortion refers to pregnancy for women or 2 times 2 times more than those of spontaneous ab
- Appendicitis in children the disease the reasons
- How to prevent childhood appendicitis?
- Bronchial asthma (asthma for short) is an attack of chest tightness, coughing
- Abnormal semen disease
- egg increases the risk of developing diabetes
- Young people how to prevent tuberculosis?
- Chamomile Tea May Help Prevent of Diabetes
- chronic gastritis The diagnosis