Cervical cancer, what is it?
The symptoms of cervical cancer are often overlooked because they are similar to the symptoms of many other disorders. Numerous women pass off these symptoms as pre menstrual disorders or the ovulation pains. As a matter of fact, In many cases, Cervical cancer has no symptoms at all.
The symptoms usually are noticeable only in the advanced stage of cancer. These may vary from woman to woman.
Cervical Cancer Symptoms:
Irregular bleeding-- Women with cervical cancer may have irregular vaginal bleeding. The bleeding may be heavy or light.
Abnormal heavy discharge-- amplified vaginal discharge is also a warning sign of having cervical cancer. It may be stinking, thick, watery, or be full of mucus. It may differ from woman to woman. It is essential to report any abnormal vaginal discharge to your gynecologist.
Pelvic pain-- Pelvic pain, which is not linked with the normal menstrual cycle, could be a cervical cancer symptom. Lots of women depict them ranging from a dreary ache to acute pain that may last for hours. It can be serene or stern.
Pain during urination-- Pain while urinating or Bladder pain can be a warning sign of advanced cervical cancer. This symptom of cervical cancer is generally seen when the cancer has extended to the bladder.
What should you do if you notice the symptoms of Cervical Cancer?
If you notice the symptoms of cervical cancer, first of all, consult your doctor and explain your symptoms in details. Your detailed explanations of the symptoms will help your doctor to conclude how critical your problem is. Try going to a female gynecologists, so that you may be comfortable discussing your problems. Let your doctor know about all the medications you have used. Details such as how often you notice the symptoms and for how long you have had the symptoms are equally important.
Bleeding after sexual interaction, between normal menstrual periods, or pelvic test—
Bleeding after sexual intercourse, pelvic exam, douching, can be symptoms of cervical cancer. This is because of the irritation in the cervix due to these activities. A healthy cervix has less amount of bleeding; there may be many other reasons for bleeding after activities such as sex.
The symptoms of cervical cancer could be the symptoms of many other ailments too. If any such symptoms occur, you must go and see your doctor. Doctors may conduct a pelvic exam or any other physical tests to diagnose the exact problem.
You may also be interested in:
French and U.S. scientists recently discovered that broccoli is not only rich
Tuberculosis, also known as tuberculosis, young people prone to a chronic
Appendicitis commonly known as appendicitis. Cecal appendix is near the head of
As the causes of acute appendicitis in children is not clear, in order to avoid
Insomnia is the inability of normal sleep, described the results obtained from
Colds are viruses diseases infected the upper respiratory tract and cold and
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Dietary treatment of chronic antral gastritis
- Tuberculosis, pneumonia, lung cancer, how to distinguish
- How to treat hepatic cysts
- Gastroptosis Symptoms
- Pyelonephritis diet and nursing
- The symptoms of gastric mucosa prolapse
- How do I care after appendectomy
- The symptoms of chronic antral gastritis
- Chinese medicine treatment "white hair"
- Modern treatment of chronic gastritis
Best of tcmwell.com
Non-specific symptoms of chronic gastritis, little signs, X-ray examination
Understanding of the causes of high blood lipids Called diseases of modern
The human body is composed of more than 200 bones of different shapes and
Where women of child-bearing age, married couples living together for more than
The study, entitled ACE Inhibitor Activity of Nutritive Plants in Kwa-Zulu
Primary liver cancer is a malignant tumor occurred in the liver. China's annual
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Insomnia is the inability of normal sleep
- Classification and characteristics of diseases of the Interi
- Traditional Chinese Medicine coughing Research
- Modern treatment of chronic gastritis
- Chamomile Tea May Help Prevent of Diabetes
- Broccoli prevent stomach cancer
- How to prevent childhood appendicitis?
- New Study Of Prescription
- The prevention of chronic gastritis
- Urinary stone disease is a general term urinary tract lithiasis
- Pulmonary abscess
- American Ginseng Reduces Blood Sugar
- chronic gastritis The diagnosis
- Habitual abortion refers to pregnancy for women or 2 times 2 times more than those of spontaneous ab
- Chronic nephritis is a common and intractable of chronic kidney disease