A kidney disease is a disorder or illness
A kidney disease is a disorder or illness that influences the kidney’s functions related to re-absorption, filtration, and secretion. Kidney diseases could be congenital, hereditary, or acquired. There are two main categories of kidney failure in human beings—(i) acute renal failure and (ii) chronic renal failure. The chronic renal failure is more dangerous and takes place in due course. This category of kidney failure has its own cause. The remedy for both kinds of renal failure is generally the same; kidney transplant and dialysis are the most common cure.
Sudden blood flow loss to the kidneys is the most common cause of acute kidney failure. This sudden blood loss is seen in surgery, trauma, septic, heavy bleeding, shock, burns, and acute dehydration. The infection may eventually result in kidney failure.
Other reasons of acute kidney failure may be a sudden kidney blockage, autoimmune disease or the ailment that results in clotting of Kdiney blood vessels. Such blood clotting diseases include high blood pressure and bleeding disorders caused during pregnancies such as a placenta previa.
Symptoms of Acute kidney failure are:
The most frequent symptoms are the slowing down or stoppage of urine production, inflammation of the legs and ankles, liquid retention elsewhere in the body, reduced consciousness of the feet or hands, change in psychological status, soaring blood pressure or vomiting/ nausea.
Chronic kidney failure impinges on the kidneys more gradually but results in about the same trouble with the kidneys. However, there may not be any symptoms in the beginning, but in the long run the disease is as symptomatic like the acute renal failure.
The most familiar causes of this disease are high blood pressure and diabetes. These are responsible for about 65% of the chronic kidney failure cases. Some unusual diseases, which are responsible for the chronic renal failure, comprise polycystic kidney disease, glomerulonephritis, and situations where back flow or blockage of the urine occurs regularly.
Chronic kidney failure symptoms include nausea, weight loss, vomiting, frequent hiccups, fatigue, headache, and generalized itching. Ultimately, the symptoms are like that of the acute kidney failure and one can notice night time urination, poor urine output, decreased alertness, easy bruising, delirium or confusion, drowsiness, lethargy, seizures, muscle trembling, bad sensation of the feet or hands and high blood pressure.
Both acute and chronic kidney failure causes the increase of waste products and fluid in the body and consequently, there is an upsurge of nitrogen wastes in the body along with the other waste products.
You may also be interested in:
French and U.S. scientists recently discovered that broccoli is not only rich
Tuberculosis, also known as tuberculosis, young people prone to a chronic
Appendicitis commonly known as appendicitis. Cecal appendix is near the head of
As the causes of acute appendicitis in children is not clear, in order to avoid
Insomnia is the inability of normal sleep, described the results obtained from
Colds are viruses diseases infected the upper respiratory tract and cold and
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Dietary treatment of chronic antral gastritis
- How to treat hepatic cysts
- Tuberculosis, pneumonia, lung cancer, how to distinguish
- Gastroptosis Symptoms
- Pyelonephritis diet and nursing
- How do I care after appendectomy
- The symptoms of gastric mucosa prolapse
- Chinese medicine treatment "white hair"
- The symptoms of chronic antral gastritis
- Modern treatment of chronic gastritis
Best of tcmwell.com
Gastric cancer is a common digestive tract cancer, occurred in middle-aged and
Habitual abortion refers to pregnancy for women or 2 times 2 times more than
The study, entitled ACE Inhibitor Activity of Nutritive Plants in Kwa-Zulu
Chronic nephritis is referred to as chronic glomerulonephritis, is a common and
Exogenous cough in acute upper respiratory tract infection, acute bronchitis
However, Tibetan color inspection is also one that has ethnic uniqueness. For
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Gastric cancer is a common malignant tumor of digestive tract
- Diarrhea Due To Yang Deficiency Of The Spleen And Kidney
- The prevention of chronic gastritis
- Traditional Chinese Medicine coughing Research
- Snoring during pregnancy, may mean that diabetes
- Broccoli prevent stomach cancer
- Classification and characteristics of diseases of the Interi
- American Ginseng Reduces Blood Sugar
- How to prevent childhood appendicitis?
- Urinary stone disease is a general term urinary tract lithiasis
- History of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Wild Garlic Plants May Treating High Blood Pressure
- egg increases the risk of developing diabetes
- New Study Of Prescription
- Appendicitis in children the disease the reasons