A kidney disease is a disorder or illness
A kidney disease is a disorder or illness that influences the kidney’s functions related to re-absorption, filtration, and secretion. Kidney diseases could be congenital, hereditary, or acquired. There are two main categories of kidney failure in human beings—(i) acute renal failure and (ii) chronic renal failure. The chronic renal failure is more dangerous and takes place in due course. This category of kidney failure has its own cause. The remedy for both kinds of renal failure is generally the same; kidney transplant and dialysis are the most common cure.
Sudden blood flow loss to the kidneys is the most common cause of acute kidney failure. This sudden blood loss is seen in surgery, trauma, septic, heavy bleeding, shock, burns, and acute dehydration. The infection may eventually result in kidney failure.
Other reasons of acute kidney failure may be a sudden kidney blockage, autoimmune disease or the ailment that results in clotting of Kdiney blood vessels. Such blood clotting diseases include high blood pressure and bleeding disorders caused during pregnancies such as a placenta previa.
Symptoms of Acute kidney failure are:
The most frequent symptoms are the slowing down or stoppage of urine production, inflammation of the legs and ankles, liquid retention elsewhere in the body, reduced consciousness of the feet or hands, change in psychological status, soaring blood pressure or vomiting/ nausea.
Chronic kidney failure impinges on the kidneys more gradually but results in about the same trouble with the kidneys. However, there may not be any symptoms in the beginning, but in the long run the disease is as symptomatic like the acute renal failure.
The most familiar causes of this disease are high blood pressure and diabetes. These are responsible for about 65% of the chronic kidney failure cases. Some unusual diseases, which are responsible for the chronic renal failure, comprise polycystic kidney disease, glomerulonephritis, and situations where back flow or blockage of the urine occurs regularly.
Chronic kidney failure symptoms include nausea, weight loss, vomiting, frequent hiccups, fatigue, headache, and generalized itching. Ultimately, the symptoms are like that of the acute kidney failure and one can notice night time urination, poor urine output, decreased alertness, easy bruising, delirium or confusion, drowsiness, lethargy, seizures, muscle trembling, bad sensation of the feet or hands and high blood pressure.
Both acute and chronic kidney failure causes the increase of waste products and fluid in the body and consequently, there is an upsurge of nitrogen wastes in the body along with the other waste products.
You may also be interested in:
French and U.S. scientists recently discovered that broccoli is not only rich
Tuberculosis, also known as tuberculosis, young people prone to a chronic
Appendicitis commonly known as appendicitis. Cecal appendix is near the head of
As the causes of acute appendicitis in children is not clear, in order to avoid
Insomnia is the inability of normal sleep, described the results obtained from
Colds are viruses diseases infected the upper respiratory tract and cold and
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Dietary treatment of chronic antral gastritis
- How to treat hepatic cysts
- Tuberculosis, pneumonia, lung cancer, how to distinguish
- Gastroptosis Symptoms
- Pyelonephritis diet and nursing
- How do I care after appendectomy
- The symptoms of gastric mucosa prolapse
- Chinese medicine treatment "white hair"
- The symptoms of chronic antral gastritis
- Modern treatment of chronic gastritis
Best of tcmwell.com
Understanding of the causes of high blood lipids Called diseases of modern
Chronic nephritis is referred to as chronic glomerulonephritis, is a common and
Lung abscess, visual observation Here are two lung abscess, one in the left
Traditional Chinese medical science is an important part of Chinese culture.
Primary liver cancer is a malignant tumor occurred in the liver. China's annual
Chinese medicine has long been awareness of the disease, in the "Huang Di Nei
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Pulmonary abscess
- Chronic nephritis is a common and intractable of chronic kidney disease
- Abnormal semen disease
- Broccoli prevent stomach cancer
- History of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Bronchial asthma (asthma for short) is an attack of chest tightness, coughing
- Primary liver cancer
- The prevention of chronic gastritis
- Snoring during pregnancy, may mean that diabetes
- chronic gastritis of Clinical manifestations
- Classification and characteristics of diseases of the Interi
- Diarrhea Due To Yang Deficiency Of The Spleen And Kidney
- Diagnostic criteria for fungal vaginitis
- Modern Chinese medicine treatment for infertility
- The human body is composed of more than 200 bones of different shapes and sizes